Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Masculinity is an actual social construct and More - Studies

Started with high IQ premises but ended up with retarded conclusions, I guess bible truly rots ones brain.

Imagine counting the reasons why females dominate the group but not copying it because " it make you le jew".

Truly low IQ peasant talk, no wonder guys like you believe when jewish women, who was pregnant tells she is a virgin, and worship the skinny jewish bastard that popes out
We need Marxism Rodgerism

High quality and high IQ thread. I agree with every single point.

Very nice.

I also noticed in school how fat and ugly girls and popular girls sat at the same table and were friends. I was baffled. This would be unthinkable with males. Chads tried to get as far away as possible from anyone who is seen as weird or ugly.
Fake and gay, foids gossip and antagonize each other much more than us do

One of the most high IQ posts on here
Right not foids say im not a man because I am not close to being 6 feet tall

"You're not a real woman!"
Said no one ever.
Why?
Why does that only work on men?
The answer is two-fold

1. women have inherent value, you can't loose your woman card because being a woman is synonymous with having female flesh.
2. masculinity as its propagated by women and society largely harms men and benefits women.

According to this study, you actually need to work constantly to maintain your status as a "real man" - Sisyphus anyone?

iu

I will now explain point 1 and 2 a bit more in detail:

1. Why do Women have more value
a) TL;DR Water Wet, the only thing that makes a woman a woman is her looks

I don't believe in evo-psych sorry. I think it's even completely unnecessary to recount elaborate fables for certain human behaviors, when the same behaviors could simply be explained by narcissism.

Besides, the entire discussion usually slips into female-worship when you bring up evolution, because the implication that for instance "men are disposable" implies that all women are somehow 10/10 genetically perfect and healthy creatures, since the majority of them reproduce. So all women have perfect genes, and if we just let women reproduce with chads, everyone would be 10/10?

This is retarded and foid worship. Especially given that the fetus spends 9 months inside the foid growing, yet somehow only the males sperm is responsible for ALL the traits the child has? Again, foid worship because it leaves the females responsibility out of the equation. If anything the health and nutritional profile of the mother is WAY more important than DNA. Look into nutrition please, "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston A. Price is a good starting point. Your looks are mostly shaped by factors such as maternal nutrition, breastfeeding, correct chewing, swallowing and breathing patterns etc.

Good article on the suppression of medical data showing that animal fats are good for you:

Neoteny in women is also often not the result of sexual dimorphism but simply nutritional degeneration. It is just not as apparent in women because women, unlike men, profit from looking neotenous. If the genders were healthy and fully developed after being raised on the correct diet, sexual dimorphism would be reduced greatly.

"Sorry sweaty its just natural selection" - so why does the majority of women reproduce? This is a simple logical fallacy, which, if brought to its conclusion, implies women somehow are more healthy, genetically superior and smarter than men. This is foid-worship, without a doubt.

So, I propose an alternative theory for why women are more valued, with a different starting presupposition:

1. Men respond to neoteny in any form, puppies, children, women with parental instinct (origin of instinct is debatable)
2. Women do everything in their power to exaggerate sexual dimorphism and increase neoteny (Esther Vilar wrote about this in her 1971 book "The Manipulated Man")
3. The mechanism (for lack of a better word) that makes men forgive women, is the same mechanism that makes men forgive a dog for shitting on the rug.

Dogs, btw, are nutritionally deficient mutants bred to look retarded and neotenous. It's literally like having a down syndrome child in your home, but on purpose. Women anyone?
3 million dog bites that need medical attention in US every year, yet nobody cares. Why? Neoteny, the dog is never blamed. If it was a hyena people would put it through meat grinder and applaud the person doing it.
It's the same mechanism that shields women from blame. It's just their looks. Stupid example to make a point: If a woman looked like a man, but acted the same, would her behavior be remotely acceptable? No, of course not -> ALWAYS genderswap in your head. Use faceapp on bitches to see what they would look like as men, then you can tell their actual nature. Some bitches look like thugs when genderswapped and their behavior always matches the looks.

So, the only thing that keeps women from getting their register pounded six days from tomorrow is their looks. Obviously.

b) INSANE female in-group bias (4.5 times the one men have, men have ZERO - study below)

Now, this one is less discussed and may come as a surprise to some here.
1. women are the only group in society that has innate in-group preference for their own gender
2. this means women naturally form a "herd" or "hive"
3. women trust women; men trust women; men fight men; ->society

That means, society is only women. Men fighting to get female validation is an attempt to get BACK into society.
ALL men are viewed as and out-group by both men and women. Every man is a stranger effectively.
The only way to get away from this, is by being accepted by women. If one woman accepts you, all do and thus, you are part of society (which is only women).
That's why people always act suspicious around single males, but not around men with women.

What that means for us is that the female in-group dictates which traits men need to display to get access to their in-group. Aka, women define what masculinity is.
As always, everything women say is projection.
Femininity is a social construct, designed to encourage certain behaviors in men by negation. These behaviors are then called "Masculinity."

Example:
Women act weak and helpless, there for its Masculine to be strong and help women (Female hypoagency).
This is also a classic manipulation tactic. The easiest way to manipulate people is by giving them what they want, because people don't question compliments (Just world fallacy + Fundamental Attribution Error).

What they do is basically pretend to be weak so the man feels empowered in his pseudo "masculinity" (which is only contingent on women liking him). That makes the man feel powerful and in charge, while she is actually in power and retains plausible deniability.

In reality, women are extremely powerful. This can not be stated enough. Women are infinitely more powerful than men. Their in-group preference alone makes them unstoppable. Imagine having 50% of society unconditionally supporting you + simps worshipping you and ready to kill another man at your order.

The reason why women project that there has to be a patriarchy is because it matches their IRL experience of life.
They constantly cheat the system by getting support from other women. They are like the mafia, but its half of society + simps as their cronies.

Additionally, women control 80% of customer spending or more, depending on sector:

View attachment 744382

This statistic alone should send shivers down your spine.
The implication here is that 40% of the money women spend comes from men, AT THE VERY LEAST.
Furthermore, women hold most of the wealth.

More studies here:

An additional study where they made men and women play an online RPG together. After some time, the women held the majority of the resources and power, while engaging in less risk taking behavior (fighting, dying, competing) -> men gave them all their resources. Even in a video game.

This means exactly what it sounds like.
4.5 in-group preference = women form a large, coherent hive-body with no individualism. This also makes them lesbian.
Men fuck each other. Up.
TL;DR of study:
1. women have much higher in-group bias for other women, communicate much more, have stronger networks to support each other - sisterhood mafia, women are jews
2. men kill each other but paradoxically trust women instantly and surrender all their resources to them
3. as result women are extremely empowered with both males serving them and providing them with resources while women take zero risks of their own
4. society. study link below.

That means, women are in total control of society on any level. They dictate beliefs, thoughts, how men view themselves, who gets big on social media, they dictate the entire market through their spending etc...
I want you to pay attention on livestreams, where the money comes from when they do superchats and shit.

I think even Karl Marx wrote that you can't start a revolution with men. You kickstart the foids first and the men follow.

It all comes down to something we all are familar with: Briffaults law
Briffault's law states:

Now, in the light of all of the above, consider the insane power women hold in society. It's truly staggering how powerless men are.
Please think about this:
How pathetic, I can't stress this enough, HOW PATHETIC is it to tell young men to "just go to the gym" in the light of this?
How absolutely comical is it to make young men participate in a race this rigged?

The biggest pill is the genderpill: IF YOU ARE BORN MALE ITS OVER
That's why "masculinity" doesn't exist outside the context of what women want, that's why you can loose it. It's a passport to society that can be revoked by women at any time. It's a conditional surrender of your individuality and dignity in favor of women.

LASTLY: IF YOU CHASE MONEY, YOU ALSO SERVE WOMEN
If it isn't obvious at this point:

1. women control all the wealth, directly and indirectly
2. if you want to be successful in any way financially, you have to cater to women
3. by chasing money you indirectly support women by providing them services and further exploiting men
4. to chase money means to compete with other men for female validation, women don't compete like that, they support each other (4.5 in-group pref)
5. women act just like jewsh with their retarded-tier high in-group preference and nepotism. If you go along with this, you're a jew. A female with a male body would just be jew tbh.

Chasing money is a feminine trait. It's female centered, it serves females, it gets you female attention -> its feminine

There's a reason why it says in the Gospels, you can either serve God or Mammon, not both. A man can only have one master.

- Matthew 6:24, KJV

Tags:
@lifefuel @MortonZnk @M.Yass @Med Amine @Tarquinius
Amazing work on all this research. Thank you for making this.

people do tell women all the time that they are not real women. Never heard the term "unlady-like" used to criticize the actions of women? Or women being told they arent women for their body hair, muscles, lack of naturing qualities or inability to reproduce?
My god some of you dont know how to see mens issues as completely valid in their own right without making up some shit about women to justify your thoughts lol. And then you wonder why we as a community are shunned or silenced. No one other than a couple idiots here are gonna hear you out. If you wanna make a good argument you need to at least be knowledgeable about women and the other side, unless you wanna be like tHey arEnT LisTenINg tO Us tHey dOnT cArE for the rest of your life

TLDR: Men have been always only valued for resources, men aren’t born with value like woman are.

Great thread, shame that OP got banned, but faggotry must not be tolerated. You can’t come on .is and worship man boobs :feelsbaton:

Not so much in modern times. Perhaps 30 years ago or so, this was a common thing.
idk if we can really say how much it has declined when we arent women. Plus even if it has, OP said it doesnt happen at all, which is just incorrect

idk if we can really say how much it has declined when we arent women. Plus even if it has, OP said it doesnt happen at all, which is just incorrect
There's a lot to go off on social media, or just seeing how people act.
Overall I don't think women get criticized as much as men do in general.

There's a lot to go off on social media, or just seeing how people act.
Overall I don't think women get criticized as much as men do in general.
my grampa was only man I ever heard criticize women and he would say you're not real woman until have kids to all fam foids which rustled em terribly. he died a couple years back tho.

my grampa was only man I ever heard criticize women and he would say you're not real woman until have kids to all fam foids which rustled em terribly. he died a couple years back tho.
Yeah.
It’s basically only boomers that still did that

people do tell women all the time that they are not real women. Never heard the term "unlady-like" used to criticize the actions of women? Or women being told they arent women for their body hair, muscles, lack of naturing qualities or inability to reproduce?
My god some of you dont know how to see mens issues as completely valid in their own right without making up some shit about women to justify your thoughts lol. And then you wonder why we as a community are shunned or silenced. No one other than a couple idiots here are gonna hear you out. If you wanna make a good argument you need to at least be knowledgeable about women and the other side, unless you wanna be like tHey arEnT LisTenINg tO Us tHey dOnT cArE for the rest of your life
The difference is that women are treated far less harshly.
Can you imagine someone forcibly catching young women on the streets and forcibly impregnating them?
This doesn't happen even in third world countries. Only enemy soldiers can rape women forcibly.
While male recruits can be caught by force ( look at Ukraine ) and no one cares. Men are treated as disposable even by their own country.

While male recruits can be caught by force ( look at Ukraine ) and no one cares. Men are treated as disposable even by their own country.
Through out history men have always been disposable, we fight and die and the women live.
You could just have 1 chad impregnate a bunch of women
But 1 woman and 10 chads and you are not going to have enough kids and fighting over few women

Spectacular iq thread,

you seriously should write a book, it would shake the foundations of society.

I still maintain that betabuxxing can work for many bluepilled man, with appropriate caution. But to each his own.

Incredibly based and brutal

53tqza 490165042

Dont unban Geckobus, Hes banned for a good reason

Fuck off retard nigger
Brotha you dont know what your defending, Also you got my race my race wrong, So here we got, Reverse racism, And hes also making fun of my autism with the word retard, Interesting, Im putting you on ignore, You have nothing good to say.

Brotha you dont know what your defending, Also you got my race my race wrong, So here we got, Reverse racism, And hes also making fun of my autism with the word retard, Interesting, Im putting you on ignore, You have nothing good to say.
ur mom couldnt ignore my cock in her mouth bitch

ur mom couldnt ignore my cock in her mouth bitch
I hope you die in a fucking car crash while your suffocating under water or isis beheads you you ugly piece of shit!

Well you call me a retard mocking my autism, I can mock you being ugly as an ugly person myself, I really hope you die, Your a trash person and i hope someday a really good car crash happens to you! :feelsaww: Your nothing valuable and no one loves you, Goodbye!

Also you were not here when he was, So why the fuck you here now, You dont know him!

I hope you die in a fucking car crash while your suffocating under water or isis beheads you you ugly piece of shit!

Well you call me a retard mocking my autism, I can mock you being ugly as an ugly person myself, I really hope you die, Your a trash person and i hope someday a really good car crash happens to you! :feelsaww: Your nothing valuable and no one loves you, Goodbye!
Why do u hate geckobus i saw he talked behind ur back which is extremely snake behavior and betrayal can never ever be forgiven, its the one thing u can never forgive like a foid cheating. But still even if hes a cunt nigger he contributes to the forum

Let Geckobus rot alone, He told me to KYS outta nowhere

Even the smartest people can be shit people joever

Finally finished reading the whole thread. :bigbrain::feelsjuice:

I am wary about "positive masculinity" as a concept. Because fundamentally it still riffs on "traditional" ideas of masculinity. It's typically the idea of "good" men being leaders, heroes, protectors etc. Therefore, it still puts an onus on men to fulfil an idea of what men and masculinity should be. Why do you think there is no call for "positive femininity"? Because (unless women actively want and choose to be feminine) the last thing women seeking to redefine themselves want to do is stick with something that is ultimately traditional femininity in different packaging.

Personally (and this is purely a me thing that nobody has to agree with). I reject masculinity in favour of "manhood" the idea that being a man is an innate part of me which cannot be changed, and that it is up to me to define that.

Of course, being a troon and/or a faggot disqualifies one from being a man, but these are the exceptions.

even more brutal blackpill. The foundation of women ruling is hidden from everyones eyes, and people follow blindly to it.

Water wet. Women control the world from multiple vantage points. They define the social rules from all sides, not only are they the gatekeepers of sex and the primary motivator of male behaviour, but they also have convinced the world that their 50% is significantly more disadvantaged somehow and they are able to reap all support that could go to men (the slave gender).

when foids talk about “toxic masculinity“ they just mean a ugly guy being masculine, because if Chad is toxic, that means he has got “personality“

IDK why bluepilled retards like you are entertained on this forum? Your post history suggests you're someone straight from the shithole that is IT. Not like foids use male criminals as an excuse to demonise men all the time instead of addressing the issues foids face in a healthy and non-political manner. And, no, retard, nobody can seriously criticise foids' behaviours. You don't have to be a foid to know this since men know how they are treated when they try to criticise foids for their lack of 'womanly' qualities. Of course, you were last seen over a month ago since a soy teen like you has yet to face actual difficulties in life to handle this forum.

This is rubbish and has no scientific bases lol. Women fight all the time. What ingroup, were are the scientific studies?
Liberal areas of San Francisco isn't the whole world.

"You're not a real woman!"
Said no one ever.
A little correction.
In 1980s on New York radio, Helen Caldicott, a pediatrician and antinuclear activist from Australia, said that "Margaret Thatcher is not a woman".

A little correction.
In 1980s on New York radio, Helen Caldicott, a pediatrician and antinuclear activist from Australia, said that "Margaret Thatcher is not a woman".
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Shit dude, you're right. Mods delete this thread, it's all personality and I'm signing up for Hustlers University.