Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got NTpilled Today: My 5'2 framelet curry classmate has a GF!

Dyed hair. 90% of "blonde" women are fake blondes.
She has blue eyes though.

She has blue eyes though.
View attachment 643196
Just because she has blue eyes doesn't mean she's blonde too. Most people with blue eyes have brown hair unless they're from northern Europe.
Very round face BTW. But ofc, it's cute and feminine on a female. She's gonna pass that to her son and he's going to rope. :feelsseriously:
Also, like I said before, she's 99% virtue signalling.
In my highschool we had a 4'11 boy who was the spitting image of him and he was a complete reject from girls. A "friend" and nothing else. He actually tried to Kpopmaxx too :feelskek:. Didn't work out.

He has been posting about his blue-eyed blonde GF and his friends for months while I rot here because I am a friendless ugly subhuman with a mentally disabled schizo mother! :feelsrope:
Screenshot 2022 07 27 090050
Screenshot 2022 07 27 090506

You literally can't be incel if you're NT and at least normie looking! :reeeeee::reeeeee:
I can't even imagine how being normal like him feels like, I'm too smart to be happy but too Dumb to be extraordinary, guess I will rot and die without being loved by anyone.

I'm adhd and high inhib,
brutal combination

He has been posting about his blue-eyed blonde GF and his friends for months while I rot here because I am a friendless ugly subhuman with a mentally disabled schizo mother! :feelsrope:
Screenshot 2022 07 27 090050
Screenshot 2022 07 27 090506

You literally can't be incel if you're NT and at least normie looking! :reeeeee::reeeeee:
those are really shitty photos I can't even tell if the blonde is human

my brain can't compute. I see a blonde next to a boy that's not white, you're telling me he is 5'2 but I am not putting 2 and 2 together. Are you sure they aren't just friends?

my brain can't compute. I see a blonde next to a boy that's not white, you're telling me he is 5'2 but I am not putting 2 and 2 together. Are you sure they aren't just friends?
they say they are both a couple on instagram :feelsclown:

they say they are both a couple on instagram :feelsclown:
View attachment 643242
im gonna cope, and say to myself that it's very likely they haven't had sex yet at least and that this is just a fleeting phase for her. It's extremely likely, that unless he fucks her NOW, she will be CHAD ONLY by the time she reaches college

Really disturbing blonde girls going for these ugly shitskins. I would knock him out with a brick if I could get away with it.

I had a similar friend in school, he was short (5'4 or so) and average looking at best.. still first in my class to land a gf and a hot one aswell.

He was well accepted in my class and very nt..

Nt and average looks is all it takes to win in life...

Not really. She's young, so virtue signalling. She's not getting into an actual relationship with him afterwards unless she's giga low IQ:feelskek:
He's gotten farther than me. :feelsseriously:

He's gotten farther than me. :feelsseriously:
Technically true, but keeping things real, he's not getting married (or having children, so genetic dead end). It's only a matter of time until she grows up and discovers her Chad only nature. Otherwise, she's subhuman in terms of Basic intelligence. If it's the latter, you're really not missing much.

Just be the first theory can works too

And how do you just be first? You have to be NT, no foid wants to associate with friendlesscels like me.
You need luck for sure it’s not the first time I see young dude like that with a decent girl but generally after becoming aware of their values, foids change very quickly and quickly raise their standards but I don’t think they had sex yet

ntpill is law

He’s NT, looks not bad for an Indian dude (almost Latino looking which helps) and has a trendy tiktok perm which all helps

Plus high school is the easiest time to find a gf

How can people even deny the NTpill. thats like denying heightpill, racepill, lookspill JFL at those cucks.

He is a oofy doofy and has DARK SKIN, of course he would have a girlfriend, oofy doofy preference exist, cutecels exist and they are also victim of it. A lot of incels are better looking than him and are atleast 5'6, taller tham him and still incel; why? Because they prefer oofy doofys, extra bonus if dark skinned

The bitch could grow into a legit Stacy, very high E face.
Lil nigga won the lottery. He needs to make the most of that pussy before they break up.

Not too surprising since he has a somewhat cute face and NT. His height is more suprising. Reinforces my view that being ugly is worse than being a manlet.

There are too many of these examples for the "women all want chad" to be true. Clearly there are different niches a guy an fit into. Many younger foids prefer a less intimidating guy because they want to have control over him, not be afraid of him cheating and such.

What's for certain is that being high-inhib, shy or friendless is a death kneel for most men. Even if you're above average looks, if you aren't around women and opening up to them, nothing will happen. If you're below average in ways but can possibly fulfill a niche like this turbomanlet pajeet, only maximizing social avenues can find a girl into said niche.
He could be 6'0 and this would still be an extreme anomaly.

Just lol at people saying he has a good face. He could be a foot taller and he'd still have shit-tier SMV.

Just lol at people saying he has a good face. He could be a foot taller and he'd still have shit-tier SMV.
Cope he has decent face + good hair

idk about anomaly since foids in hs are still discovering how far they can push their standards but if this happened after college 100% an anomaly
after college? That's when women lose their standards.

u sure? I thought high school it's lower standards, college higher than hs and after college it gets even higher. Their standards only start decreasing when they lose their looks (30s onwards). maybe im wrong though
They have no standards by the time they settle down which is when they lose their looks. that is around their late 20s. Their husbands always get the leftovers.

His face is shit and he's a teenage curry, you're really going to bring hair into your cope? lol
His face is not shit. And thick hair matters to a lot of teen foids.

His face is not shit. And thick hair matters to a lot of teen foids.
His face is the shit that came out of my ass this morning after I spent the night before eating spicy Indian food. He has normal Indian hair.

Very round face BTW. But ofc, it's cute and feminine on a female. She's gonna pass that to her son and he's going to rope. :feelsseriously:
true, I will rope one day for this reason

does social circle matter in college?

yeh it does, that blond foid will be bullied by other toilets for talking/dating a subpar 5'2 curry cuck
after than it's only chad and Tyrones, jbw/jbb becomes active

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back