Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got NTpilled Today: My 5'2 framelet curry classmate has a GF!

He has been posting about his blue-eyed blonde GF and his friends for months while I rot here because I am a friendless ugly subhuman with a mentally disabled schizo mother! :feelsrope:
Screenshot 2022 07 27 090050
Screenshot 2022 07 27 090506

You literally can't be incel if you're NT and at least normie looking!

He has been posting about his blue-eyed blonde GF and his friends for months while I rot here because I am a friendless ugly subhuman with a mentally disabled schizo mother! :feelsrope:

You literally can't be incel if you're NT and at least normie looking! :reeeeee::reeeeee:
[UWSL]Almost every day I saw gay faces like this with a foid, so this is nothing new for me, and they all look the same. Extreme ordinary fag, with punchable face. I would rape the shit out of that whore, and he would end being stabbed.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Almost every day I saw gay faces like this with a foid, so this is nothing new for me, and they all look the same. Extreme ordinary fag, with punchable face. I would rape the shit out of that whore, and he would end being stabbed.[/UWSL]
gigabased

Don’y mog him but just be curry really is law fml

High school in a small town is the only time guys like him can ascend after foids go to college and get exposed to 100x the guys they will never give him a chance again

It is statuspill and not NTpill
NTpill is when an autistic and not ugly man generates attraction, however he is still alone
Anyway
[UWSL]Normie NT = Fakecel[/UWSL]
Normie aspie = Incel

She’s subhuman anyways.

She’s subhuman anyways.
Doesn’t matter, they’re both subhuman. If they guy posted here, everyone would claim it’s over for him and he should rope.

High school in a small town is the only time guys like him can ascend after foids go to college and get exposed to 100x the guys they will never give him a chance again
It’s New York City though…

Just be First theory once again. If you weren’t first it’s over. This is why virginity is so important.

Just be First theory once again. If you weren’t first it’s over. This is why virginity is so important.
true it sucks for old fags by the time we get this, all the foids are taken. Over for us. Gay nigger God is a flaming homosexual cunt

"MUH 6'10 OR DEATH"
"MUH VANTABLACK SHITSKIN"
"MUH WILL GET MURDERED AND CANNIBALIZED BY BLONDE ARYAN GIRL"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
We're retvrning back to the days of K2BVLLS fucking european farmer women in 3000 BCE.

"MUH 6'10 OR DEATH"
"MUH VANTABLACK SHITSKIN"
"MUH WILL GET MURDERED AND CANNIBALIZED BY BLONDE ARYAN GIRL"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
We're retvrning back to the days of K2BVLLS fucking european farmer women in 3000 BCE.
1549431813260.jpg
1637741188283.png

You literally can't be incel if you're NT and at least normie looking! :reeeeee::reeeeee:
This subhuman has a gf? It must be larp

He's decent looking and height theory is mostly cope.
@PLA1092

He's decent looking and height theory is mostly cope.
@PLA1092
Exception, to be honest; they stand out because of just how rare they are, considering 5'2 is literally death-tier height. :feelswhere:

Suicide fuel: this Indian still mogs you. Any of you truecels reading this. His combination of looks and sociability proved superior to yours, hence why he has a girlfriend and you rot.

Brutal suifuel

Suicide fuel: this Indian still mogs you. Any of you truecels reading this. His combination of looks and sociability proved superior to yours, hence why he has a girlfriend and you rot.
Brutal truth

TBH he looks like gay faggot

indeed massive ragefuel. I have grinded for thousands of hours and tried everything under the sun, and still incel now and forever. Brutal

This reminds me of my 5’6 friend who had a ex-gf and even had a girl approach him.

About this Indian male, he looks as though he has a decent face and is rocking that fuckboy haircut.

I've been trying to become NT for almost 40 years now. I'm making progress but it's slow, and I rarely get social opportunities.

At my current pace I should be NT in about another hundred or so years.