Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got NTpilled Today: My 5'2 framelet curry classmate has a GF!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He has been posting about his blue-eyed blonde GF and his friends for months while I rot here because I am a friendless ugly subhuman with a mentally disabled schizo mother! :feelsrope:
Screenshot 2022 07 27 090050
Screenshot 2022 07 27 090506

You literally can't be incel if you're NT and at least normie looking! :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ban all NT friendhavers now! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@bigantennaemay1 @sub human @Transcended Trucel

Fuck!!!!! :feelsping:

Reminds me of this spic manlet with a wife and kids

I definitely mog the shit out of this guy; where is my blue eyed blonde hair snow bunny:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I'm surprised tbh, he looks tiny.

Cutemaxxed normie

@mistersinister

Cutemaxxed normie
Blackpill fact: manlets will still be kept around by foids and other men so long as they look cute. Theres a 5'1 turbomanlet in my class who frauds a very high pitched anime girl voice to get attention from chadlites and be kept around as a pet. Meanwhile Im non NT low iq ugly 5'4 fatty who has literaly nothing to offer :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Blackpill fact: manlets will still be kept around by foids and other men so long as they look cute. Theres a 5'1 turbomanlet in my class who frauds a very high pitched anime girl voice to get attention from chadlites and be kept around as a pet. Meanwhile Im non NT low iq ugly 5'4 fatty who has literaly nothing to offer :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You need to kill off your inhibition at that point which is impossible for manlet freaks like me

You need to kill off your inhibition at that point which is impossible for manlet freaks like me
NT + heightpill is the biggest killer for me since Im not actually ugly and dont have any recessed features (I underwent minor looksmaxx such as forcing myself to nosebreathe since 13)

He has been posting about his blue-eyed blonde GF and his friends for months while I rot here because I am a friendless ugly subhuman with a mentally disabled schizo mother! :feelsrope:

You literally can't be incel if you're NT and at least normie looking! :reeeeee::reeeeee:
Wtf she is a blonde too :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
How tf?

Are they in highschool?

What a lucky turbomanlet curry

He better enjoy that jb pussy while it lasts then, after graduating and going to college she'll go primal
does social circle matter in college?

NT mogger faggot :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

He’s NT, looks not bad for an Indian dude (almost Latino looking which helps) and has a trendy tiktok perm which all helps

Plus high school is the easiest time to find a gf

, looks not bad for an Indian dude (almost Latino looking which helps) and has a trendy tiktok perm which all helps
You can't be serious. He is 5'2, 4/10 with a stereotypical pajeet pheno. Jfl at the mental gymnastics ITT. . There's no need to try to find logic. Just accept that he is an extreme outlier and move on.

You can't be serious. He is 5'2, 4/10 with a stereotypical pajeet pheno. Jfl at the mental gymnastics ITT. . There's no need to try to find logic. Just accept that he is an extreme outlier and move on.
If he’s popular, doesn’t look super Indian, is NT, and has a trendy haircut, he can get a gf and certainly in HS

You say this but then post a guy who is a 0/10, he is a 5’2 shitskin framecel, can’t get any worse than that, obviously an outlier

Only ugly autists can be trucel. Being NT is a lifeline.

I heightmogg him to the stratosphere and back :lul::lul::lul: yet I’m still a virgin.

NT pill is brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Only ugly autists can be trucel. Being NT is a lifeline.
exactly! But people here cope too much and neglect the NTpill component eventhough 90% of the forum has a diagnosed mental illness. :feelsUgh:

yet we have literal NT normalscum on this forum who have foid friends :feelsseriously:

[UWSL]It's funny how a little shitskin can have a cute little blonde girl and I have fucking nothing:blackpill::feelskek:[/UWSL]

Not too surprising since he has a somewhat cute face and NT. His height is more suprising. Reinforces my view that being ugly is worse than being a manlet.

There are too many of these examples for the "women all want chad" to be true. Clearly there are different niches a guy an fit into. Many younger foids prefer a less intimidating guy because they want to have control over him, not be afraid of him cheating and such.

What's for certain is that being high-inhib, shy or friendless is a death kneel for most men. Even if you're above average looks, if you aren't around women and opening up to them, nothing will happen. If you're below average in ways but can possibly fulfill a niche like this turbomanlet pajeet, only maximizing social avenues can find a girl into said niche.

So much for JBW. Goes to show it's so much more important to be NT, and at least decent looking facially.

So much for JBW. Goes to show it's so much more important to be NT, and at least decent looking facially.
Not really. She's young, so virtue signalling. She's not getting into an actual relationship with him afterwards unless she's giga low IQ:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back