Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Googled "My Wife's Boyfriend" and of course almost all the serious results are from redditors

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
These "people" are so fucking strange. Like where the fuck do you see this shit IRL? I'm not joking, I'd like to say it's all LARP but then it'd be almost just as weird to make this kind of shit up and write paragraphs about it:

Don't bother reading the whole thing, just the first few sentences.

A 31 year old tranny, married to a woman who has a male prostitute boyfriend.

Your human ancestors are rolling in their graves

jfl at reddit.

And there are kids involved....

This is the person denigrating you for being an incel.

I hope reddit consists of trolls and this message was a trolling.

First, why would he want to become a tranny if he is straight and married already, wtf? :feelsclown::worryfeels::feelsclown:

cis-, trans-, poly-, mono- wtf is this am I reading ORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR THE EFFEMINATE :feelsree:

I hope reddit consists of trolls and this message was a trolling.
a lot of it is tbh. Whenever a website gets a stereotype about it there will be trolls drawn to it for that reason, which makes the problem even worse.

Men who were never properly raised to be men. Never properly beaten. It's not to late to beat them and teach them as adults. The moment your wife touches another man you need to [redacted]

ngl, I'd binge watch this documentary

cis-, trans-, poly-, mono- wtf is this am I reading ORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR THE EFFEMINATE :feelsree:

I remember some kids making jokes about that in chemistry class, this was in 2018 when this stuff was really taking off.

Over for GoogleCels
Over for GoogleCels
Over for GoogleCels
Over for GoogleCels
Over for GoogleCels
Over for GoogleCels
Over for GoogleCels

If this shit isn't LARP then R.I.P to this cuck

D9jnet1vm5y41

Reddit moment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1