Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL gigastacy on youtube who was popular in the mid-2010s, everyone drooling over her boobs even in videos when she was still underage

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

her name is jess greenberg and in the mid 2010s she was extremely famous on youtube and every guy was drooling over her pics and fapping to her because of her big tits. and guess what? in some videos she was underage and people still were fapping to the video.

she's only 17 here

people are all about fapping to her boobs. in other videos she's 18, 19, 20 but in some old videos she's 17 and people didn't realize it and still fapped

but i guess i could say "she's 17" and they'll be like "oops now that you told me i realize she was 0% attractive :forcedsmile:"

Bro why are all of ur threads about underaged shit :/

She's a low-tier Becky with silicon

Bro why are all of ur threads about underaged shit :/
this isn't about underage. this is about a stacy, i just pointed one thing out about underage and that was it. that wasn't even the main idea of this thread

i would love to suck the milk out of those knockers tbh

If she’s a a Stacy she’s a low tier one judging by her face.

She’d be 100% an archetypal Becky if she didn’t have those WMD’s on her chest, heh.

Her arms are hairy as fuck, still has a 9/10 face though

I quote a supreme edgelord, “Im tired of people saying im into kids. I am not into kids. Kids do not have massive double D knockers hanging out of their low cut tops and huge juicy asses that look like they might burst out of their jeans”

no she's a 10/10 gigastacy

this is close to 10/10

Unnamed 1

Not a gigastacy tbh

why's he complainig about my threads being about jb when other incels make the same height threads or "you'll never ascend" threads?
And a ton of fakeup hiding her true market value.
in her earliest videos when she was 15 she didn't wear fakeup
Not a gigastacy tbh
explain
that's a stacylite
I quote a supreme edgelord, “Im tired of people saying im into kids. I am not into kids. Kids do not have massive double D knockers hanging out of their low cut tops and huge juicy asses that look like they might burst out of their jeans”
who said that?

If she’s a a Stacy she’s a low tier one judging by her face.

She’d be 100% an archetypal Becky if she didn’t have those WMD’s on her chest, heh.
even facially she's a gigastacy. every guy on the internet fapped to her

so if you find out she's 17 you can magically get rid of your attraction to her but homos cannot get rid of their attraction to people of the same sex

makes perfect sense
Me too. All men would fuck prime 16 year olds if no one would find out
most men will find a 16 year old foid more attractive than a 30 year old

Me too. All men would fuck prime 16 year olds if no one would find out
Ngl yea ofc Im 16 myself bro I want to bang girls my age although I’ve always had a thing for older women ngl. Regardless of what I prefer I’m not gonna get shit cuz beggars can’t be choosers ;(

Ngl yea ofc Im 16 myself bro I want to bang girls my age although I’ve always had a thing for older women ngl. Regardless of what I prefer I’m not gonna get shit cuz beggars can’t be choosers ;(
yup just letting you know that as guys, we never stop being mostly attracted to 16 year olds.

Even when you're 40 you'll wish you could fuck 16 year olds. All the men saying "ew gross bro she's like so immature how could you even want that, she's a kid" are fucking lying

yup just letting you know that as guys, we never stop being mostly attracted to 16 year olds.

Even when you're 40 you'll wish you could fuck 16 year olds. All the men saying "ew gross bro she's like so immature how could you even want that, she's a kid" are fucking lying
Nah i get 16 + for sure hell maybe even 15 cuz they sometimes look 16 or older ngl

a 40 year old woman usually has rough skin and wrinkles and looks manly. 16 year old foids look feminine and girly and therefore attractive
View attachment 217270View attachment 217271
These are much closer to 10/10 than the OP pic you used
that right pic is maybe a stacylite. her eyebrows are too thick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back