Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL gigastacy on youtube who was popular in the mid-2010s, everyone drooling over her boobs even in videos when she was still underage

Jess Greenberg looks too masculine at 16, big ass frame and high-tier normie jawline.

This girl is 17 and she looks like she could her daughter

so if you find out she's 17 you can magically get rid of your attraction to her but homos cannot get rid of their attraction to people of the same sex

makes perfect sense
I'm not disagreeing with what u said. :feelskek:

no. her skin is soft and her boobs are big and soft and her hair is soft and she looks soft. she's extremely feminine

She looks 25, not 16.
Chad-like frame and hunter eyes, also jawline

This girl is 24 and looks more feminine than her

enough of those mental gymnastics. her eyes look very feminine and she doesn't have some strong jawline. masculine eyes would look different.

She is pretty, but not Stacy-tier, specially not teen Stacy-tier.

Bluepillers: 86

Hi

even facially she's a gigastacy. every guy on the internet fapped to her
Most guys will fap to anything remotely resembling a female.

She's not that hot bro.

Case in point anyone remember the internet's old obsession with that flat chested average looking celebrity thot Emma Watson?

She is a 7/10 tbh statusmaxxed becky also i wanna suck on dem tiddies tbhngl

Jfl, 2.2 million views because of her tits. The amount of cucks in the comment section is bitterly humourous. Inflating this foids ego and bank account because of some cleavage. Absolutely pathetic.

her name is jess greenberg and in the mid 2010s she was extremely famous on youtube and every guy was drooling over her pics and fapping to her because of her big tits. and guess what? in some videos she was underage and people still were fapping to the video.

she's only 17 here

people are all about fapping to her boobs. in other videos she's 18, 19, 20 but in some old videos she's 17 and people didn't realize it and still fapped

but i guess i could say "she's 17" and they'll be like "oops now that you told me i realize she was 0% attractive :forcedsmile:"

Not watching that bro

Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'

Fuark I got nostalgia over some garbage song.

Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'

Fuark I got nostalgia over some garbage song.
Call me maybe (but only if you're Chad)

chad only sorry bro I don't even dream about this kind of high level girls anymore it's over she's like challenger and I'm hard stuck gold ffs

Most guys will fap to anything remotely resembling a female.

She's not that hot bro.

Case in point anyone remember the internet's old obsession with that flat chested average looking celebrity thot Emma Watson?
most men would think she's hot

Never saw these vids

I wonder what her parents and grandparents looked like when they were younger.

Nice pair of milk jugs, but I'm sure the bra is producing most of that. Once you're old enough to wear one though I'd say fapping is fine.

Nice pair of milk jugs, but I'm sure the bra is producing most of that. Once you're old enough to wear one though I'd say fapping is fine.
how does a bra make boobs look bigger?

Push up bras do some magic for sure. Turns flatter chests into perky. It's honestly just as bad as fakeup.
i still think this youtube girl's breasts are naturally big

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back