Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepilled beta in youtube comments

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Reading youtube comments from bluepilled beta cucks about how they got played, abused and finessed by foids is fucking hilarious

copy paste:

Yesterday me and my girlfriend laid down in the grass at a park and this came on on her shuffle playlist. I just laid there, looking at the trees, sky, her. And every worry I had just went away. I felt like I was in heaven for the entirety of the song. It's so crazy to me how one piece can have this much emotion.

Update: We have sort of broken up. The commitment was affecting her mentally and she wanted time to herself (she said it wasn't me causing any of it and that I wasn't the problem). She says maybe we'll get back together, she just needs time. I respect that fully, and have accepted it. I do one day wish to be with her again, it is all I want. I am learning this piece now to eventually play it for her. I may be hopeless, but I will hope as long as I can.

Update 2: I've lost hope. Thank you for your comments, they've helped me more than you know. I've gotten better at thinking that what happened isn't my fault, and it just wasn't meant to be. I'm hurt. I truly loved her, in a way I've never felt before. I was complete. I realize now it was naive of me to think like that, and will avoid it in the future. I need to be happy with myself, and right now it's really difficult. I don't know if I'll ever trust the same again after this. I'm done pouring my heart out just for it to be left empty. I'm trying to learn that love isn't something that is necessary for me to be happy, I can be happy and on my own. I'm going to improve as a human being, not for anyone else, for me. I'm going to focus on me, and I'll save my effort for the people that really care about me. I'm still learning the song, but not for her. I'll play it for myself, and for a possible future person.

Update 3: She forgot to unfriend me on TikTok and she posted pictures of her kissing one of our good friends (was friends with me and her). Several pictures, one of them kissing, another with them like hugging and all that, etc. The worst part is he had the audacity to say sorry about the breakup and comfort me while doing this behind my back. Currently laughing, angry, relieved, and sad all at the same time. I'm going to cut off ties with both of them, but not before I talk to her in person. We've been planning on talking things out and I'm going to bring that up to her. This has made me feel both better and worse, but honestly mostly better. Her cheating makes me feel more like I couldn't have prevented it, and it wasn't my doing. As for the friend, I never thought he would ever do something like that, so I'm upset and disappointed. I've gotten to where I'm not thinking about getting back with her, just trying to emotionally detach myself from her. I still miss her, and that's the worst part about it because I know I damn well shouldn't, not even in the slightest. I will get through it, I know I can. I'm a good person, I didn't do anything to cause this, I put all of my effort into her and she didn't respect it. So I won't respect her. I need to focus on my goals and myself, and not put anyone else above me or my goals in terms of priority. This is easier said than done, I've always sacrificed my well being for people I care about and it does nothing but hurt me more. I know I'm probably repeating a lot of stuff from previous updates (oops), I'm just a bit scrambled from all of this stuff. Overall, I'm feeling way better than I did a few weeks ago. Not over it yet, but getting closer.

Update 4: I talked to her in person today and brought it up. Very short version, she fell out of love with me and got with him a few weeks after we separated. The pictures weren't as recent as I thought. She didn't break up with me to get with him, just ended up happening that way. It still hurts but not as bad cause we clarified a bunch of stuff and went over everything. Just went our separate ways is all. I'm still not sure how I feel about her being with my friend. I'm not even 100% sure she's telling the truth for all I know, but I don't care anymore. My plan is just not to talk to or worry about either of them anymore, worry about myself. I won't let this stop me from living life anymore. I'll be ok I think :)

TL;DR

Beta cuck simps for foid -> she cheats on him with one of his friends :D

Last edited:
Sex haver problem

I'm trying to learn that love isn't something that is necessary for me to be happy, I can be happy and on my own. I'm going to improve as a human being, not for anyone else, for me.

When the coping is too strong

Why do normies cling onto a girl when she says she wants to leave, if she says something like that, then it's truly over, no getting back together is going to happen. They think foids have maturity enough to care about mutualism, once she ever thought about leaving you, that means she has already completely broke up with you even before saying you, look at how she quickly got bf

I feel for him its a sad situation, he is a normie or maybe even LTN who got a small taste of the good life, maybe he was able to Just Be First Theory a little as they are young but the blackpill comes to collect and the foids hypergamous nature ruins everything for him, I sometimes wish I could change things in our human nature for the better of the world, if there was a god or I was a god I could truly create a utopia, how amazing would that be?

Foids don't love non chads, they use the nice guys with subpar genetics as their therapist for a while and then go and reproduce with the alpha

I feel for him its a sad situation, he is a normie or maybe even LTN who got a small taste of the good life, maybe he was able to Just Be First Theory a little as they are young but the blackpill comes to collect and the foids hypergamous nature ruins everything for him, I sometimes wish I could change things in our human nature for the better of the world, if there was a god or I was a god I could truly create a utopia, how amazing would that be?
i think he gonna be among us someday :feelsokman:
and yes, it really hurts bump into reality when everything around you promotes a cuck attitude toward women and literally says "try harder." I think after a few rejections he'll finally be able to trace the cause and effect relationship, or rather lack thereof, to stop believing in bullshit.

i think he gonna be among us someday :feelsokman:
and yes, it really hurts bump into reality when everything around you promotes a cuck attitude toward women and literally says "try harder." I think after a few rejections he'll finally be able to trace the cause and effect relationship, or rather lack thereof, to stop believing in bullshit.
He is not an incel though, but definitely a LTN or normie, their existence is closer to ours than a chad.

At least he got to sit in a park and listen to a song next to his girlfriend and enter a moment of bliss like he desrcibed, I HAVE WANTED TO DO THAT SO BAD FOR SO LONG WITH SONGS.

He is not an incel though, but definitely a LTN or normie, their existence is closer to ours than a chad.

At least he got to sit in a park and listen to a song next to his girlfriend and enter a moment of bliss like he desrcibed, I HAVE WANTED TO DO THAT SO BAD FOR SO LONG WITH SONGS.
it's a question of what's better, not seeing or seeing but not touching :feelsthink:
i guess there's nothing intimacy just another normie catched up fake hope, after that he left and cried alone while her pussy was destroyed by chad :giga:
btw, notice how he is "supported" by normies, 2k likes and comments, probably something like "no luck this time - luck will come later", "don't give up" and other shit that works on females

it's a question of what's better, not seeing or seeing but not touching :feelsthink:
i guess there's nothing intimacy just another normie catched up fake hope, after that he left and cried alone while her pussy was destroyed by chad :giga:
btw, notice how he is "supported" by normies, 2k likes and comments, probably something like "no luck this time - luck will come later", "don't give up" and other shit that works on females
Yeah I would not be surprised if he did not fuck her, I know a guy that got a gf only once but they never even kissed but they were officially together, still got to be better than nothing.

No simpathy for simps

I'll never understand how niggas can cope this hard, it's beyond my understanding.

scrolled straight to the comments to postmaxx

Why do normies cling onto a girl when she says she wants to leave, if she says something like that, then it's truly over, no getting back together is going to happen. They think foids have maturity enough to care about mutualism, once she ever thought about leaving you, that means she has already completely broke up with you even before saying you, look at how she quickly got bf

Reading youtube comments from bluepilled beta cucks about how they got played, abused and finessed by foids is fucking hilarious

View attachment 1035703

copy paste:

Yesterday me and my girlfriend laid down in the grass at a park and this came on on her shuffle playlist. I just laid there, looking at the trees, sky, her. And every worry I had just went away. I felt like I was in heaven for the entirety of the song. It's so crazy to me how one piece can have this much emotion.

Update: We have sort of broken up. The commitment was affecting her mentally and she wanted time to herself (she said it wasn't me causing any of it and that I wasn't the problem). She says maybe we'll get back together, she just needs time. I respect that fully, and have accepted it. I do one day wish to be with her again, it is all I want. I am learning this piece now to eventually play it for her. I may be hopeless, but I will hope as long as I can.

Update 2: I've lost hope. Thank you for your comments, they've helped me more than you know. I've gotten better at thinking that what happened isn't my fault, and it just wasn't meant to be. I'm hurt. I truly loved her, in a way I've never felt before. I was complete. I realize now it was naive of me to think like that, and will avoid it in the future. I need to be happy with myself, and right now it's really difficult. I don't know if I'll ever trust the same again after this. I'm done pouring my heart out just for it to be left empty. I'm trying to learn that love isn't something that is necessary for me to be happy, I can be happy and on my own. I'm going to improve as a human being, not for anyone else, for me. I'm going to focus on me, and I'll save my effort for the people that really care about me. I'm still learning the song, but not for her. I'll play it for myself, and for a possible future person.

Update 3: She forgot to unfriend me on TikTok and she posted pictures of her kissing one of our good friends (was friends with me and her). Several pictures, one of them kissing, another with them like hugging and all that, etc. The worst part is he had the audacity to say sorry about the breakup and comfort me while doing this behind my back. Currently laughing, angry, relieved, and sad all at the same time. I'm going to cut off ties with both of them, but not before I talk to her in person. We've been planning on talking things out and I'm going to bring that up to her. This has made me feel both better and worse, but honestly mostly better. Her cheating makes me feel more like I couldn't have prevented it, and it wasn't my doing. As for the friend, I never thought he would ever do something like that, so I'm upset and disappointed. I've gotten to where I'm not thinking about getting back with her, just trying to emotionally detach myself from her. I still miss her, and that's the worst part about it because I know I damn well shouldn't, not even in the slightest. I will get through it, I know I can. I'm a good person, I didn't do anything to cause this, I put all of my effort into her and she didn't respect it. So I won't respect her. I need to focus on my goals and myself, and not put anyone else above me or my goals in terms of priority. This is easier said than done, I've always sacrificed my well being for people I care about and it does nothing but hurt me more. I know I'm probably repeating a lot of stuff from previous updates (oops), I'm just a bit scrambled from all of this stuff. Overall, I'm feeling way better than I did a few weeks ago. Not over it yet, but getting closer.

Update 4: I talked to her in person today and brought it up. Very short version, she fell out of love with me and got with him a few weeks after we separated. The pictures weren't as recent as I thought. She didn't break up with me to get with him, just ended up happening that way. It still hurts but not as bad cause we clarified a bunch of stuff and went over everything. Just went our separate ways is all. I'm still not sure how I feel about her being with my friend. I'm not even 100% sure she's telling the truth for all I know, but I don't care anymore. My plan is just not to talk to or worry about either of them anymore, worry about myself. I won't let this stop me from living life anymore. I'll be ok I think :)

TL;DR

Beta cuck simps for foid -> she cheats on him with one of his friends :D
Brah, plenty of normal dudes have girlfriends brah, it isn’t that hard brah.

The dudes in question: