Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Game grumps talk about incels - two beta males harass us while their bluepilled audience listens.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Go to 6:03 is where they talk about us.
One of them said his wife is really into our stuff, it must mean she's part of cucktears, here is a photo of his wife.
maxresdefault.jpg

She is an sjw with fetal alcohol syndrome, Ken and this guy thinks he's better than us.

Game grumps went to shit after Jontron left.

Game grumps went to shit after Jontron left.
And now jontron revealed his true powerlevel and got attacked by bluepilled sjw's, I'm not surprised he left that shithole.

And now jontron revealed his true powerlevel and got attacked by bluepilled sjw's, I'm not surprised he left that shithole.

lmao yeh bluepilled fucks really tried to get him hard, i wish he made a video more than once every 3 months lul.

lmao yeh bluepilled fucks really tried to get him hard, i wish he made a video more than once every 3 months lul.
I dont mind the wait because he puts a huge amount of quality in his videos, even his random ones like flextape.

probably a bunch of numale nintendo fan bois

I dont mind the wait because he puts a huge amount of quality in his videos, even his random ones like flextape.

i swear that flextape video was his funniest one since Birdemic.

i swear that flextape video was his funniest one since Birdemic.
I remember when he was doing that starcade shit and it was a whole year of just star wars contents, he should have read the contracts by Disney before he did that shit.

Yeah, incels, those guys who hate women and think they owe them sex! Hee hee! They’re such dickheads, hundreds of women reject you, you’re the problem! Such judgmental cucks and you know they were a stone’s throw away from being incel themselves.

most gaming channels are run by the lowest form of soyboy cuckold anyway

I remember when he was doing that starcade shit and it was a whole year of just star wars contents, he should have read the contracts by Disney before he did that shit.

yeh those episodes were kind of meh

Who the fk cares about what GameGrumps think, they are dumb af anyway.
JFL at these cringy ''gamer'' youtubers.

Jesus christ that bitch is ugly

The level of bluepill these cucks are spouting is off the charts. They sound like women, but then again, these numale neckbeards ARE nearly women.

What these retards don't seem to understand is cause and effect. Do they think we came out of our mothers' wombs as "misogynists", and that's why women never liked us and actively avoided us all our lives? We were misogynists in elementary school? Or is it more likely that we were like everyone else, until our life experiences taught us, and opened our eyes to the blackpill. I lived nearly 20 years of my life being bluepilled. I never in my life disrespected a woman. How do they explain this? It's easier for them to just brush us off as "evil misogynists" than to give it any deeper thought. The truth would shatter their PC worldview.

The level of bluepill these cucks are spouting is off the charts. They sound like women, but then again, these numale neckbeards ARE nearly women.

What these retards don't seem to understand is cause and effect. Do they think we came out of our mothers' wombs as "misogynists", and that's why women never liked us and actively avoided us all our lives? We were misogynists in elementary school? Or is it more likely that we were like everyone else, until our life experiences taught us, and opened our eyes to the blackpill. I lived nearly 20 years of my life being bluepilled. I never in my life disrespected a woman. How do they explain this? It's easier for them to just brush us off as "evil misogynists" than to give it any deeper thought. The truth would shatter their PC worldview.
It's funny how they didn't mention once about us being ugly guys, they don't even say we think that we are ugly.
They completely leave out appearance and spit out the bluepilled bullshit.

why must every gaming youtuber seem to be so beta.