Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck it, you can say whatever you want because you are incel

Limitcel

Limitcel

No one is more hated than a incel who says t truth
★★★★★
INVOLUTARY celibate
Nothing will change because it's involuntary, that's what most people don't understand
I think it must be so far from reality for many people, the fact that certain people will simply never make it, they have it all too easy, especially women
Q When I see someone tell incels to do such things and that it's all their fault for being incels, to me it's the same thing as a rich or middle-class person telling a homeless homeless person that that it's his fault for being in this situation and that he can move up socially (most of the time he won't)

I stopped caring what others think a while ago

Agreed. Privilege is invisible to those who have it. They genuinely believe everyone had it as easy as they did

if you are truly blackpilled, you have no inhibition. because you know everything you do is pointless, it's pointless, buddy boyos.

When I see someone tell incels to do such things and that it's all their fault for being incels, to me it's the same thing as a rich or middle-class person telling a homeless homeless person that that it's his fault for being in this situation and that he can move up socially (most of the time he won't)
So real. And they assume they know everything about us, and assume we haven't already tried their regurgitated main-stream advice. As if their advice isn't the same thing that's been spewed onto us already.