Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious YOU CAN STOP BEING AN INCEL...

Being really short should be classed as a disability and get you benefits

It's just like pronouns, you can identify as an awesome, life-loving, non-incel dude bro

Damm i have no words, it's sad tbh.

I hope rices are back in their labs in china cooking up another virus. Plandemic part 2 :feelsPop: won’t be a difference for me if I isolate Jfl. The amount of normies who got depressed and anxious during isolation is lifefuel. I’m literally living in nightmare difficulty then like it’s solitary confinement
The funny thing is, I saw so many incels benefit from COVID. Less poor treatment, some even ended up making more money because of whatever schemes places had set up. Some got to work from home permanently which was a nicer, less hostile environment etc. Imagine benefiting from a worldwide pandemic. You know society is fucked if that's the case

Being really short should be classed as a disability and get you benefits
Ngl, stuff that literally disables your ability to live a normal life, or significantly decreases the quality of it in that way, certainly should

lmao what a stupid fk

oh why didn't i try in my 33yrs of life stop being a incel, next they gonna say that incels should try to manifest gfs :feelsseriously:

one can stop giving shit about the problems. but that is not stopping being incel. u stopped caring the problem still exist

one can stop giving shit about the problems. but that is not stopping being incel. u stopped caring the problem still exist
This is why normies who say "just dont call yourself an incel" are retards. 99% of incels don't call themselves incel. But the circumstance still fucks with them

Person 1: 23 years old, 5'0 feet, autistic.

Reddit: "Stop complaining, you have to shower more"

Person 2:

Reddit: "Oh you poor underprivileged black male. Life is so hard for you. And I bet being 6ft4 you are always seen as a threat. You have life so hard"

5'0" never began tbh so it cant even be over because to over means something actually began. At 5'0" its beyond over, that is simply unredeemable.
Yep, I won't humblebrag but I mentioned before how well I've done financially and that I'm NT and have always made friends easily. But being 5ft tall is pretty much impossible to come back from. I don't even think being white would have saved me all else being equal.

View attachment 1197490
This is what he looks like: https://www.reddit.com/r/toastme/s/pXw3svPyIZ

Looks like a Mexican Joseph Gordon
Looks a bit like me, maybe slightly lighter skin (depends on tan, I can go almost that pale sometimes). Same height too. I'm not autistic though and unlike him I have lots of money. So the redditors are wrong that he can self improve, even if he somehow fixes his autism and makes money he'll just be where I'm at - content with life but still a virgin.

Person 1: 23 years old, 5'0 feet, autistic.

Reddit: "Stop complaining, you have to shower more"

Person 2: View attachment 1199030

Reddit: "Oh you poor underprivileged black male. Life is so hard for you. And I bet being 6ft4 you are always seen as a threat. You have life so hard"
Based as fuck tbh

Yep, I won't humblebrag but I mentioned before how well I've done financially and that I'm NT and have always made friends easily. But being 5ft tall is pretty much impossible to come back from. I don't even think being white would have saved me all else being equal.
It's gross that guys in his situation should be expected, by default, to be rich or famous just to compensate... Normies cant even see the issue with that? Fuck normies

This isn’t even cope anymore. It’s just straight bullshit
I don't blame the guy tbh. No one should. Blame the people who sold him that shit. They're the ones at fault.

:dafuckfeels:

He is coping so fucking hard, but he has to. It's either coping or roping for him, given his circumstances.

BY REMAINING INCEL somehow

View attachment 1194112

The worst part about this post though isn't the fact that it's just another "i'm a virgin but not inkwell" guy who either doesn't know what the word refers too, or lacks the self awareness to grasp his situation (in this case it seems he's aware of his situation though)

No the worst part about this thread, in all the subs he posted it in, normies are consistently bullshitting him. Not only that, many are attacking him for still acknowledging his situation. 23 years old, 5'0 feet, autistic. The dude seems fully aware that these are massive hindrances, and have cause mistreatment and negative outcomes before. But as redditors do, they shame him repeatedly for having the nerve to mention and acknowledge this.

Definitely a good idea to focus on copes if you have to for sure though. Coping is the only way to deal with this fucked up existence. Although it's always brutal seeing this stuff. As if any normie cares whether or not an incel identifies as incel or not. In fact, 99.9% of incels the world over don't identify as incel (most have never heard of the word nor know what it means), yet society doesn't give a fuck. They're in the exact same situation for the exact same reasons. Normies will treat them just as horribly and with just as much vitriol.

This is a brutal paragraph. But if this has been a positive for him then the blackpill has helped him. Bluepillers would rather reject males spend their lives confused, lost, distraught, and on a path to suicide as a result. But I highlight this paragraph for a specific reason. People are giving him shit for this one. Some even accusing him of "misogyny" because they're to fucking stupid and have to much of a victim complex to realize that this comes from inward hate, not hatred of women.

It also stems from experience. People don't just say this shit for no reason. If people treat you piss poorly and react negatively due to how you look consistently, you can bet that this won't change. But of course, normies don't give a solitary fuck about the abuse and mistreatment he's likely faced throughout his life, nor the trauma he's likely developed as a result. And this goes for all reject males. Normies simply couldn't care less.

Hopefully this guy manages to maintain his copes and whitepillmaxx tbh. May normie scum stop trying to dictate his past and shame him for having experiences outside of his control. It's so obvious how much normies hate rejects. Their hate bleeds through their responses constantly. Best of luck to fellow brocel and enjoy your hobbymaxxing ngl.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1dx4vxo/you_can_stop_being_an_incel_without_a_girlfriend/

Maybe our inceldom was the thoughts we made along the way

Looks a bit like me, maybe slightly lighter skin (depends on tan, I can go almost that pale sometimes). Same height too. I'm not autistic though and unlike him I have lots of money. So the redditors are wrong that he can self improve, even if he somehow fixes his autism and makes money he'll just be where I'm at - content with life but still a virgin.
how are you content, don't you feel suicidefuel when seeing couples.

how are you content, don't you feel suicidefuel when seeing couples.
Not since my mid 20s really, although even then I never felt hate. I think seeing so many of my peers get divorceraped had helped me come to terms with it.

Can’t blame him. Being 5’ is brutal. Wish him the best.