Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have an Anime pfp, I doubt you're an Incel.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
I know what avi means. Just didn't know what Mac Tonight or Moon man meant.
Two characters with different context
one was used for an commercial
other for you know the racist memes

Anime is how we cope with inceldom.

guess its over
NORMIES RUINED ANIME
has no real impact on anime itself since only pennies are made from anime being popular overseas. it would truely be over if the actual studios ended up being bought out by western conglomerations though.

I rarely see NT normies using anime avis, its mostly incels, soys and neckbeards who do that

over for cartoonpfpcels

If you have an Anime pfp you're Most likely a Normie, not saying everyone with an Anime pfp here is a normiescum, because, many of my favorite users have Anime avis. And I have nothing against people watching it, Because, everyone needs to cope

but why are Incels watching that crap in the first place? It's an extremely normie thing to do, and only cringe roasties obsess over Japan/Anime.
Anime was originally an incel thing but normies latched onto it while the lockdown was happening

Anime is good brocel.

I get it's nor everyone's cup of tea though.

Hell even I haven't watched anime in like 3 years due to burnout but it still is good.

Also just look at my avi, tell me that's not based asf?
Hentai > Anime.

I like Adachi and can relate to his struggles. I'm not much of an anime watcher, I just played persona 4.

why are Incels watching that crap in the first place? It's an extremely normie thing to do
Anime really isn't mainstream. It's more accepted than before but most normies never watch anime, and if they do it's only a few very popular shows like AOT or Demon Slayer.

If you have an Anime pfp you're Most likely a Normie, not saying everyone with an Anime pfp here is a normiescum, because, many of my favorite users have Anime avis. And I have nothing against people watching it, Because, everyone needs to cope

but why are Incels watching that crap in the first place? It's an extremely normie thing to do, and only cringe roasties obsess over Japan/Anime.
Just began for us @weaselbomber

never began when incels make fun of each other for their copes.

Just began for us @weaselbomber
sexhaver chad trait: you bought Magical Girl Michiru visual novel on Steam because you liked the original Grisaia vn

sexhaver chad trait: you bought Magical Girl Michiru visual novel on Steam because you liked the original Grisaia vn
Certified Fruit of Grisaia classic

You've obviously never seen gundam. You would understand if you watched it

I have never found Asian women attractive, unless they're extremely good looking. And even the good looking ones fraud like shit with surgery and bleachnaxxing. And their self hating behaviour disgusts me. I can't stand any of the anime girls as well. I have never found those silly dances they do cute.

I have a Chad avi

I have David Parker Ray

I can't stand any of the anime girls as well. I have never found those silly dances they do cute.
Anime girls just remind me of noodlewhores pretending to be white. They have neotenous skulls yet white coloring and facial features. Also there's so much femdom shit in anime, if not open femdom cuckoldry, as well as furry shit, which just turns me off. You'll find femdom is the case the more anime you watch.

I used to enjoy that shit but now I just can't bring myself to.

Anime is awesome and the world would be a better place if women acted and looked like anime girls, this is why we need Full dive VR
so true i cried.

we need full dive vr so i can experience my time stop and orc/elf breeding hentai fantasies with every 2d and 3d female i want.

normies only watch the goyslop made for young boys and girls, or they larp and watch lain; anime is the only form of media that isn't completely ZOGGED by the international jewry.
I love 2d girls!

Thats because you’re thinking about normie anime. Matter of fact, normie anime wasn’t so bad until a bunch of normies started watching it recently as popular anime (shounens) have practically gone completely mainstream.

You need to watch something like Gantz. Honestly, there’s pretty of anime with an Incel main character maybe you’ll relate with the shit. Gantz is one of them. You should give it a run.

It's only normie now. Plus, I don't concern myself with what normoids do. Pne must walk amongst the morlalfags to wage war.

Anime reminds me of how pathetic the world is because the writing is so obviously diluted from an inexperience of living that when I see something happen I can't help but wonder about the life of the man who would write such a transparent fantasy.