Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious YOU CAN STOP BEING AN INCEL...

tbh just 5 feet wouldve been enough you’d need to be a psl god to not be incel at that height

Normshits are such vile and disgusting bullies. All in all, they deserve some form of punishment. And reddit is the worse pos site that exists. A toxic hivemind full of dumb white psycho midwits. I ses this attitude even on unrelated topics. For example :

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CrusaderKings/comments/17qr5ac/mongol_invasion_is_ridiculous/

The amount of fanboys saying that the game is right, in opposition to all logic or common sense :feelshaha: what a bunch of subhumans. But it just seem to be the modus operandi of plebitors.

One day being an avid redditor will be listed in the DSM

Damn, he is 150cm.
I just realized how absurdly small that is.
I remember my brother telling me about that absurdly small girl that was like 152.

Now imagine being even smaller than that as an autistic male.
School must've been hell for this dude.
It's a really brutal height tbh. Shorter than the majority of women too. Nightmaremode. Also not really short enough for dwarfism where it could be played off as a positive due to the novelty people see in it.

Unironically

and

Sorry, but I can't blame this guy. I give him all my compassion.

Let him cope in peace.

This post makes me want to become a powerful warlord, capture a slut, and deliver her to this young gentleman.

Then, I would say " Timmy, here, I found a girl who's in love with you "

Timmy : " r-really ? "

Me, looking at the whore with fire in my eyes : " Of course. You're in love with Timmy, Jessica, aren't you ? "

Jessica : "y- yes... yes I am, I find you very hand-handome timmy ... "

Me : " Exactly. I shall let you together now. You will be nice Jessica, won't you ? "

Jessica : "Yes..."

And I would leave them together.
Tbh, yet reddit still somehow manage to twist it, blaming him jfl

5'0" never began tbh so it cant even be over because to over means something actually began. At 5'0" its beyond over, that is simply unredeemable.
Exactly what i wanted to say. He could have said im 5'0 and closed the thread and that would be it.

Hes allowed to express his feelings ofc to feel better.

However, we all know the real reason brother for your situation.

No its not muh autism or ugly face, you are 5'0 literally a height that renders you invisible wherever you go.

Never began.

Unironically

and

Sorry, but I can't blame this guy. I give him all my compassion.

Let him cope in peace.

This post makes me want to become a powerful warlord, capture a slut, and deliver her to this young gentleman.

Then, I would say " Timmy, here, I found a girl who's in love with you "

Timmy : " r-really ? "

Me, looking at the whore with fire in my eyes : " Of course. You're in love with Timmy, Jessica, aren't you ? "

Jessica : "y- yes... yes I am, I find you very hand-handome timmy ... "

Me : " Exactly. I shall let you together now. You will be nice Jessica, won't you ? "

Jessica : "Yes..."

And I would leave them together.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why do these redditors cope like this instead of giving actual advice to improve. Why don't they advocate for looksmaxxing like losing weight, getting jacked, going under the knife etc which would make get you real world results.

Life is worse when you think about it too much

Of course you can stop being an incel...You just need a rope

How the fuck did they twist the definition of our word so much? Holy shit

Of course you can stop being an incel...You just need a rope
going to do this soon I figured out a method. Gonna blood choke myself. Never saw the method discussed much maybe I’ll make a thread for brocels who need it. Pro choice all the way

Bluepillers will try to gaslight him into believing that its because of his defeatist attitude.

BY REMAINING INCEL somehow

View attachment 1194112

The worst part about this post though isn't the fact that it's just another "i'm a virgin but not inkwell" guy who either doesn't know what the word refers too, or lacks the self awareness to grasp his situation (in this case it seems he's aware of his situation though)

No the worst part about this thread, in all the subs he posted it in, normies are consistently bullshitting him. Not only that, many are attacking him for still acknowledging his situation. 23 years old, 5'0 feet, autistic. The dude seems fully aware that these are massive hindrances, and have cause mistreatment and negative outcomes before. But as redditors do, they shame him repeatedly for having the nerve to mention and acknowledge this.

Definitely a good idea to focus on copes if you have to for sure though. Coping is the only way to deal with this fucked up existence. Although it's always brutal seeing this stuff. As if any normie cares whether or not an incel identifies as incel or not. In fact, 99.9% of incels the world over don't identify as incel (most have never heard of the word nor know what it means), yet society doesn't give a fuck. They're in the exact same situation for the exact same reasons. Normies will treat them just as horribly and with just as much vitriol.

This is a brutal paragraph. But if this has been a positive for him then the blackpill has helped him. Bluepillers would rather reject males spend their lives confused, lost, distraught, and on a path to suicide as a result. But I highlight this paragraph for a specific reason. People are giving him shit for this one. Some even accusing him of "misogyny" because they're to fucking stupid and have to much of a victim complex to realize that this comes from inward hate, not hatred of women.

It also stems from experience. People don't just say this shit for no reason. If people treat you piss poorly and react negatively due to how you look consistently, you can bet that this won't change. But of course, normies don't give a solitary fuck about the abuse and mistreatment he's likely faced throughout his life, nor the trauma he's likely developed as a result. And this goes for all reject males. Normies simply couldn't care less.

Hopefully this guy manages to maintain his copes and whitepillmaxx tbh. May normie scum stop trying to dictate his past and shame him for having experiences outside of his control. It's so obvious how much normies hate rejects. Their hate bleeds through their responses constantly. Best of luck to fellow brocel and enjoy your hobbymaxxing ngl.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1dx4vxo/you_can_stop_being_an_incel_without_a_girlfriend/

JFL is this guy retarded

The fact that he frames foids hating him for his looks as him not being fit to have a relationship and being defective.. brutal self hate and self blame (for something that isn't his fault), he's been gaslighted so much during his life (like most sub5 men) that he doesn't even consider an idea of putting any blame on women. They're never ever responsible for anything, horrible female hypoagency.

If you reverse genders it will instantly be men's fault for being shallow and rejecting her, but when foids reject sub5/short men people gaslight the victim man into oblivion or justify it with muh biology.

I live IncelExit losers like these. Trying to figure out his life, getting therapy and seeing people telling him to be confident, meanwhile double woman murderer 6’6 chad gets positive comments from women like ”omg I want to do him” etc.

Im getting so fkn angry now.

pure copium, not surprising it’s from Reddit

IMG 2424

This is what he looks like: https://www.reddit.com/r/toastme/s/pXw3svPyIZ

Looks like a Mexican Joseph Gordon

The Consequences of copium overdose
When you're not chad, you will find legit every way to cope.
This website is a cope, in fact.
Being here and talking to others is a cope to help not being able to interact with any toilet whatsoever.

I like to cope with alcohol.

The fact that he frames foids hating him for his looks as him not being fit to have a relationship and being defective.. brutal self hate and self blame (for something that isn't his fault), he's been gaslighted so much during his life (like most sub5 men) that he doesn't even consider an idea of putting any blame on women. They're never ever responsible for anything, horrible female hypoagency.

If you reverse genders it will instantly be men's fault for being shallow and rejecting her, but when foids reject sub5/short men people gaslight the victim man into oblivion or justify it with muh biology.
This is the reality for most incels tbh. Their hate is projected inwards onto themselves because people have always told them that they aren't good enough and don't deserve to live.

I live IncelExit losers like these. Trying to figure out his life, getting therapy and seeing people telling him to be confident, meanwhile double woman murderer 6’6 chad gets positive comments from women like ”omg I want to do him” etc.

Im getting so fkn angry now.
People who gaslight rejects are absolute scum

How the fuck did they twist the definition of our word so much? Holy shit
To redefine it means they can try to find ways to justify their prejudices towards the ugly and rejected

Why do these redditors cope like this instead of giving actual advice to improve. Why don't they advocate for looksmaxxing like losing weight, getting jacked, going under the knife etc which would make get you real world results.
Because they want rejects to stay rejected. The idea of an ugly reject experiencing human connection absolutely sickens most normies. Hence they try to keep them stuck in a loop of rejection

normiefags shitting on this dude should d!e in the worst possible way imaginable. It baffles me that there are so many people incapable of having a basic understanding of nihilism, existentialism and/or pessimism, these shits are tied to our lives and won't ever leave us. One dont even have to take the blackpill to understand how tragic human life really is. Fuck all of humanity

normiefags shitting on this dude should d!e in the worst possible way imaginable. It baffles me that there are so many people incapable of having a basic understanding of nihilism, existentialism and/or pessimism, these shits are tied to our lives and won't ever leave us. One dont even have to take the blackpill to understand how tragic human life really is. Fuck all of humanity
Fuck humanity indeed. Absolute scum

To redefine it means they can try to find ways to justify their prejudices towards the ugly and rejected
Normies are literally wired to do mental gymnastics like this :fuk: I've had enough of people just nuke earth already. if i can't enjoy what they're enjoying they're not entitled to their privileges either. people go ER because they see death as the "great equaliser". they're not wrong though

He is 23. Let's see how he feels as the years pass by and he is still playing with his pecker.
I was like that at his age. But as the years go by, not only will your looks fade, you will lose your optimism as well as your ability to compartmentalise the pain. Old copes stop working and newer ones are harder to find. The missed social milestones pile up and create a terrible baggage. It becomes impossible to relate to your peers, especially as they move on with their life.

Inceldom only gets harder as you get older. You only grow more despondent and bitter.

Normies say shit like "it gets better"... For them perhaps because whatever their menial problems are, tend to go away or become no longer relevant. Inceldom isn't like that if you're still affected by it.
The LGBT community: It gets better. :soy:

The KHHV community: It gets worse. :incel:

Normies are literally wired to do mental gymnastics like this :fuk: I've had enough of people just nuke earth already. if i can't enjoy what they're enjoying they're not entitled to their privileges either. people go ER because they see death as the "great equaliser". they're not wrong though
Covid ended too soon. Normies having to experience a fraction of the incel experience through forced isolation is exactly what they deserve

he is so bluepilled and incel in denial so many men are like him these days

Covid ended too soon. Normies having to experience a fraction of the incel experience through forced isolation is exactly what they deserve
I hope rices are back in their labs in china cooking up another virus. Plandemic part 2 :feelsPop: won’t be a difference for me if I isolate Jfl. The amount of normies who got depressed and anxious during isolation is lifefuel. I’m literally living in nightmare difficulty then like it’s solitary confinement

Everyone can stop being an incel by becoming a volcel. Just say you're not into fat chicks and you're volcel.