Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Tallfags are fakecels", "Whites are fakecels", "X are fakecels" = YOU SOUND LIKE A REDDITOR

Maybe true but I still wouldn't want to be a woman though...Women are dumber and physically smaller and weaker than men. Being a chad is the best possible existance
Yeah chad beats being a woman, having a male mind inside the body of a woman though, and you dont really need to be physically strong in 2024 JFL, just get some man to do something for you

tallfags should just lose weight, or approach girls and they will get laid. It's that easy
IMG 20240413 001848 029

having a male mind inside the body of a woman though, and you dont really need to be physically strong in 2024 JFL, just get some man to do something for you
That sounds like some gay shit. Wdym by having a male mind inside the body of a woman?

Redditors spend their day telling incels how they should "just do X" to find a girlfriend.

This is exactly what you're doing when you say "Tallfags are fakecels".

You're gatekeeping.

You're essentially saying that it's the tallfags fault and that he should "just" lose weight, or approach girls, or do whatever redditors, redpillers and bluepillers routinely tell us to do.

Keep it in mind next time you open your mouth.
Preach brother. Only people who cannot ascend purely because of their height are manlet normies and above. If you are a sub5 manlet, and you grew to 6'4, you would still be sub5, aka unwanted. If you're a HTN manlet, then yea, height is stopping you from ascending.

That sounds like some gay shit. Wdym by having a male mind inside the body of a woman?
You could dominate in non physical male dominated fields such as esports, since everyone simps for them and muh "there isnt enough female reputation" you can get shot to the top when you really are not even that good, so if you were good and a female then you could absolutely dominate

Also just everything, like foids have to be hired by workplaces, everything would be easier but I would still want the mind and intelligence of a male

Height totally makes up for face. Non-NTness for sure is a hindrance, but a tall ugly NT guy just needs basic redpill shit.
Oh really. And how would redpill fix recessed maxilla and bad eye area. Please do let me know.

Found the tards.

If being tall was a cheatcode then no tall fags would be on this platform by definition
That means absolutely nothing. Im sure most of the tallfags here don't have as hard as they say. Being tall is a huge halo and if they have somewhat decent faces then they should be instantly banned

Oh really. And how would redpill fix recessed maxilla and bad eye area. Please do let me know.
Take your recessed maxilla and shove it up your ass. So fucking retarded. Go outside and get laid tallfag.

I mean maybe such a guy could try some surgeries. I mean look at Andrew Tate, he is a LTN yet he still gets some action. I bet if Andrew Tate suddenly became 5'10 like me instead of 6'7 he would be ignored by all women just like I am

I agree its bluepilled, and such schools of thought are simply borne out of resentment and the desire to fit in and not appear to be a fakecel (hence the im the biggest truecel competition that goes on here)

We are living in a dystopian society with a dystopian landscape, you can't just be tall and have girls, or just be white, the standards are absolutely insane and you're an idiot if you think everyone on this forum is the bottom 5% of ugliest and shortest men

The only "just be" I believe in is Just Be Woman, if I was in a womans body with my mind, I would be rich and succesful at anything I wanted
:yes: :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Redditors spend their day telling incels how they should "just do X" to find a girlfriend.

This is exactly what you're doing when you say "Tallfags are fakecels".

You're gatekeeping.

You're essentially saying that it's the tallfags fault and that he should "just" lose weight, or approach girls, or do whatever redditors, redpillers and bluepillers routinely tell us to do.

Keep it in mind next time you open your mouth.
im a 6'4 tallfag

I mean maybe such a guy could try some surgeries. I mean look at Andrew Tate, he is a LTN yet he still gets some action. I bet if Andrew Tate suddenly became 5'10 like me instead of 6'7 he would be ignored by all women just like I am
Don't use Tate as an example, he's a multi billionaire. Tate would be rotting on this forum if he wasn't famous.

Don't use Tate as an example, he's a multi billionaire. Tate would be rotting on this forum if he wasn't famous.
Sure, I don't believe that. You simply can't deny that his impressive height saved him

Sure, I don't believe that. You simply can't deny that his impressive height saved him
it's just like you put it in your bio. Just be HANDSOME and TALL. It's a packed bundle, one can't go without the other. It is true however that his height made him much confident.

it's just like you put it in your bio. Just be HANDSOME and TALL. It's a packed bundle, one can't go without the other. It is true however that his height made him much confident.
IIRC Andrew Tate said he lost his V card at 16, way before he became rich and famous. So height slays.

So we basically agree...

IIRC Andrew Tate said he lost his V card at 16, way before he became rich and famous. So height slays.
If Tate is 37 now in 2024, that means he was 16 in 2003, when the dating was much easier for 90% of the men. Back then there was no social media, no dating apps, no nothing. Sub5-s actually had a chance.

So we basically agree...
Ok. If you're handsome but your height is stopping you from ascending? Sure, no problem, you have every right to complain. If you're sub5 and manlet, then it's game over and not even height will save you.

If Tate is 37 now in 2024, that means he was 16 in 2003, when the dating was much easier for 90% of the men. Back then there was no social media, no dating apps, no nothing. Sub5-s actually had a chance.
He was born 2 years before me. Trust me, it was not easy for a subhuman in 2003, and that's the diff, a 6'3 ugly guy is not subhuman.

He was born 2 years before me. Trust me, it was not easy for a subhuman in 2003, and that's the diff, a 6'3 ugly guy is not subhuman.
Right. He's a tall subhuman. Still subhuman. Women have plenty of better options at their fingertips. It wasn't EASY but it was MUCH EASIER.

What would even count as tall on this forum
But I've seen 6'2+ guys who are 2/10 in the face slay more times than I have fingers and toes

ethnics are fakecels

Height in a vacuum doesn't mean anything, being tall doesn't stop you from having shit body proportions and being aesthetically unpleasant. See: Klinefeltercels

Height in a vacuum doesn't mean anything, being tall doesn't stop you from having shit body proportions and being aesthetically unpleasant. See: Klinefeltercels
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Some of the attributes/set of attributes users list on here would make them a fakecels (Ex/tall +5/10 face)

Everyone is a fakecel until they make it to being a dateless virgin at 30.
Otherwise you could simply be unlucky.

Everyone is a fakecel until they make it to being a dateless virgin at 30.
Otherwise you could simply be unlucky.
Explain your avi

You need some amounts of careful gatekeeping to not let normies and fakecels in, but those "whites/tallfags can't be incel, just do X" type of statements are just pure reddit style gaslights, yeah.

Height over 6'3 is a huge halo, but only if you're not hideously ugly, which a lot of us are. Just as being white only works in non-white countries, and not everybody (especially an incel) has the means or mental fortitude to abandon their life (if they happen to have any at all) and "just geomaxx bro".
So those are eventually just another reddit style gaslights with zero sympathy for male problems, we should be more empathetic towards each other.

tallfags should just lose weight, or approach girls and they will get laid. It's that easy
not necessarily if they're ugly and/or non-NT.

Most low IQ shit I've read today. If you are not a tallfag and you made this thread, you are a cuck.

The amount of rage I feel when 6'2 average looking tallfags here whine about being "sub5" because they're "autistic" (they're simply shy and introverted) can't be put into words

Even if you are LTN facially, at 6ft1+ just get on roids, get jacked, buy tight clothes and go do some PUA shit

unless you are deformed facially, height is massive halo

Incels are fakecels. Just be Incel is LAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back