Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found this telling thread by Stupid Clown

"Gore is the only thing I jerk off to"

Devil Dog GIFs | Tenor

The fact this fuck masturbated to the Ms Pacman video :dafuckfeels:

https://incels.is/threads/the-idea-of-having-sex-with-women-disgusts-me-too-much-anymore.434286/

Kek, can't believe this faggot was on here for 2 years posting stuff like this:feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I personally don't masturbate to gore, but what is gay about that?
I've seen the Pacman video and honestly this has to be one of the worst gore videos ever. I had to close it down after the first 10 seconds. The humanity.... Like just kill the poor foid. Put her out of her misery....

@Stupid Clown Was obviously some sort of psycho or sociopath, but what does that have to do with him being a faggot?
Not saying that he isn't one, he openly admitted that he liked femboys and traps, but in this particular instance how does that prove that he is gay?

I personally don't masturbate to gore, but what is gay about that?
I've seen the Pacman video and honestly this has to be one of the worst gore videos ever. I had to close it down after the first 10 seconds. The humanity.... Like just kill the poor foid. Put her out of her misery....

@Stupid Clown Was obviously some sort of psycho or sociopath, but what does that have to do with him being a faggot?
Not saying that he isn't one, he openly admitted that he liked femboys and traps, but in this particular instance how does that prove that he is gay?

Because he said that the idea of sex disgusts him, only a fag would admit to that but he covered his tracks with the gore shit

To be fair, he was a very established member. But yeah it was an oversight by the mods and they could've got rid of him sooner, as I already suspected it to be the case early this year. At least the faggotry is punished now.

Can't be trusting of anyone at this point