Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel found new oneitis

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
she's a bit old, around 17.5 I reckon but goes to hole majority school so ok chance of not being used up so far. looks low sentience normie, unremarkable pheno but extreme neoteny, feminine, long hair and top tier ass :feelsohh: 2 weeks and I'm back to puacelling wish me luck boyos I'll try to not troll this one with autistic cold approach :feelsLSD: any tips? I reckon she's with friends usually until she gets home so it might be hard to get her one on one :feelsmage:

she's a bit old, around 17.5 I reckon but goes to hole majority school so ok chance of not being used up so far. looks low sentience normie, unremarkable pheno but extreme neoteny, feminine, long hair and top tier ass :feelsohh: 2 weeks and I'm back to puacelling wish me luck boyos I'll try to not troll this one with autistic cold approach :feelsLSD: any tips? I reckon she's with friends usually until she gets home so it might be hard to get her one on one :feelsmage:
F
Foids know when you are attracted by them even if you try to hide it. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
If she likes you she will go to you herself.

I can guarantee you she's getting fucked in the ass by chad at this exact moment.
I can tell if someone's a roast by body language and social media behavior. she has better chances of not being a cumslut than most holes but we'll see(or more likely we won't :feelskek:)
just rape her
wish I could tbh. sound very hot :feelsmage:

I can tell if someone's a roast by body language and social media behavior. she has better chances of not being a cumslut than most holes but we'll see(or more likely we won't :feelskek:)
I will bet my left testicle that she's eating chad's asshole at this moment. :feelsautistic:

any pics? maybe take some...

Foids know when you are attracted by them even if you try to hide it. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
If she likes you she will go to you herself.
only chad has such privilege. or a normie she knows from somewhere tbh. how would I employ such strategy when I don't know the hole
I will bet my left testicle that she's eating chad's asshole at this moment. :feelsautistic:
:feelsrope:

ngis me
Mogs*

Delusional cope

you saying it's impossible to tell if some hole is unused or that there are literally zero unused holes above 17? there must be a few :feelsmage:
Yeah, in your fantasy. It's absolutely impossible, just look at japwhores

JBmaxxing only works up until your early 20s if you're not Chad.

I can lie :feelzez: ezpz how much do you think is the max I can lie? the min is like 22 ngl :feelsmage:
Yeah, it would be kinda weird if you were in your 30s or older. But I'd say go for it if she doesn't have a boyfriend or if her father isn't on top of her.

any tips?
If you know her from school or some environment like that it’s probably best to talk to her there rather than when she’s walking back home imho. Some advice my friend gave me a while ago for approaching, it’s best to go up to her and ask her a question, like where something is, follow that up with some conversation, then if she isn’t already gone you could ask for her number

The result of having a "oneitis":

Screenshot from 2021 10 16 17 46 33

If you know her from school or some environment like that it’s probably best to talk to her there rather than when she’s walking back home imho. Some advice my friend gave me a while ago for approaching, it’s best to go up to her and ask her a question, like where something is, follow that up with some conversation, then if she isn’t already gone you could ask for her number
I'm an oldcel stalking random high (mostly :feelsLSD:) schoolers irl and on social media trying to find hot ones to ltr :feelsmage: no way I interact with her at all, the most I can get is a 5 min bus ride or waiting at the bus stop with her like 10 mins no way to initiate interaction other than subhuman puacel cringe hey I thought you were really cute :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: I wanted to say hi :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: how are you are you a student :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
The result of having a "oneitis":

View attachment 509131
hey if it makes me forget past holes for a while what's the harm right. anyway she's extreme normie but on the cute side probably dead average IQ or possibly even lower but looks reasonably reserved for example she holds her arms close to her instead of flailing around like a common slut that's a great sign that she's not a complete attention whore also she has only 1 pic a year on fb with face only no show off. anyway I don't have high hopes but it's worth to break the ldar once or twice a year I feel :feelskek::feelscomfy:

Last edited: