Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm at the point where I'm tired of hiding.

fuck off biased cunt

if you can even possibly read the things i said to you and not spend a fraction of a second thinking 'maybe im wrong and by beliefs are redpilled...' then that is all the proof i need that you do not accept uncomfortable reality

I never said I was blackpilled in the first place.

You didn't read the things I said either.

I'm not fully redpilled. And I'm not fully blackpilled. You're using emotions and not logic. I said I'm a mixture of both. I said that a lot of times, on other posts. I am redpilled and blackpilled. I'm fucking both. To claim I'm fully redpilled would be retarded, because if i was fully redpilled, why the fuck would I call myself an incel? If I was fully blackpilled, I would be a rotter. It's pretty obvious I'm not fully blackpilled, even a kid would be able to tell that.

That redpill mod said the exact same fucking thing. "Get the fuck out of here, stop spreading your bullshit narrative." You're sounding a lot like the redpilled mod.

My beliefs are in between the redpill and blackpill. I'm not fucking blackpilled. I'm an incel with a semi-redpill/semi-blackpill mindset.

I don't accept reality, I said a thousand times I'm fucking delusional. I don't live in reality. I live in my own delusions, because fuck reality. If you live in reality, then you accept this reality, if you accept reality, then you accept the current unfair society we live in.

You're part of the unfair system.

this is outright denial of what the terms mean you biased cunt

you can be a redpilled incel
you can be a bluepilled incel
all it comes down to is your take on whether you can ascend or not. One thing means 'involuntarily celibate'. The other is a fucking belief about how possible it is to get out of it
^ if you deny these things, you are just plain wrong
being an incel does not automatically make you a blackpiller
there are literally MILLIONS of non blackpilled incels

once again this is you claiming that something about you, MAKES you blackpilled, not that you actually have to follow the beliefs

'i got bullied by a redpiller so i am not redpilled'
'i am an incel, so i am automatically not redpilled'

You are redpilled, because you believe in the redpill

if you literally REFUSE to consider if this ^^^^^^^ could not be true. Then you are denying reality you do not like

it blows my fucking mind every time i come here how unbelievably biased human beings can be

reply to the statement
You are redpilled, because you believe in the redpill

'i got bullied by a redpiller so i am not redpilled'
'i am an incel, so i am automatically not redpilled'
neither of these things MAKE you a blackpiller
its a fucking belief system

I'm a mixture of the redpill and blackpill. I agree with you I'm not a blackpiller.

I never said I was a blackpiller in the first place though.

I'm not fully redpilled, just as I'm not fully blackpilled. I'm probably 60% redpilled, 40% blackpilled.

I never said I was blackpilled in the first place.

You didn't read the things I said either.

I'm not fully redpilled. And I'm not fully blackpilled. You're using emotions and not logic. I said I'm a mixture of both. I said that a lot of times, on other posts. I am redpilled and blackpilled. I'm fucking both. To claim I'm fully redpilled would be retarded, because if i was fully redpilled, why the fuck would I call myself an incel? If I was fully blackpilled, I would be a rotter. It's pretty obvious I'm not fully blackpilled, even a kid would be able to tell that.

That redpill mod said the exact same fucking thing. "Get the fuck out of here, stop spreading your bullshit narrative." You're sounding a lot like the redpilled mod.

My beliefs are in between the redpill and blackpill. I'm not fucking blackpilled. I'm an incel with a semi-redpill/semi-blackpill mindset.

I don't accept reality, I said a thousand times I'm fucking delusional. I don't live in reality. I live in my own delusions, because fuck reality. If you live in reality, then you accept this reality, if you accept reality, then you accept the current unfair society we live in.

You're part of the unfair system.
i cannot believe how biased you are

why are you now calling a mod who told you to leave, redpilled

that is you using the word as in insult

with zero fucking care about whether people are actually redpilled

how is anything i said redpilled? you fucking giant coper

I'm a mixture of the redpill and blackpill. I agree with you I'm not a blackpiller.

I never said I was a blackpiller in the first place though.

I'm not fully redpilled, just as I'm not fully blackpilled. I'm probably 60% redpilled, 40% blackpilled.
you are fully redpilled 0% blackpilled

you just got bullied by other redpillers so you want to find a new identity
it means nothing
you are still redpilled

@Sasukecel reply to this
if you can even possibly read the things i said to you and not spend a fraction of a second thinking 'maybe im wrong and by beliefs are redpilled...' then that is all the proof i need that you do not accept uncomfortable reality
can you do this or do you just internally refuse to believe you might be redpilled because you do not want to be
no matter what i say, no matter what YOU say, you literally just believe the redpill is the blackpill, and change what they mean in your HEAD, so that you can pretend to be what you want to be. And its insufferable

Last edited:
are u sure that u don't prefer to simply cope instead?

i mean forget about ascension and find good copes that are enjoyable and possibly some productive ones, not necessarily give up on life.

im saying this because from my experience, trying to looksmaxx and all of that stuff backfired on me after i still got rejected by foids nonetheless. for me, losing hope was freedom.

AAAAAA why am i trying to argue with people who are so biased they just deny reality its so stupid
this place is for copers
full of copers

I don't accept reality, I said a thousand times I'm fucking delusional. I don't live in reality. I live in my own delusions, because fuck reality.
this is straight up oxymoron. LMAO
BEING BLACKPILLED IS ACCEPTING THE HARSH REALITY YOU DO NOT LIKE

you are also unbelievably identity seeking. You want desperately to define what your beliefs are. Like they're TOYS. 'erm im sasukecel, i'm a 60% redpilled 40% blackpilled incel'. Philosophy is not a game about finding an identity. You want desperately to find a place you can be accepted and care a lot about it. And you hate people who say bad things about you. With no consideration if they're just... right.

you will straight up ignore anything that makes you feel bad, and walk away thinking you weren't wrong. Like a delusional coper.

you cannot just claim to be something, not be that thing, and expect other people not to get mad about it. If you're delusional, then you're delusional. Other people are going to call you out if you insist that they accept your fucking delusions. Go ahead. Claim to be blackpilled. Pretend on your own that you are, and feel comfort that you've created a reality where you are actually that thing.

guess what

that does not make you blackpilled. it makes you delusional about being blackpilled.

Which means everyone else, still thinks you are not.

this is taken straight from the wiki

The bluepill has developed to mean an inability to see nuance, a belief in the just-world fallacy, accompanied by virtue signaling, being unenlightened to the unpleasant realities of the world—thereby maintaining the status quo and their argumentum ad populum proposition. It is the preference of believing in comforting or convenient tropes, especially when it concerns a person's world view, with emphasis on the pretense or opinion that goes contrary to the research
This is an exact description of what I am talking about
and you claim 'i am delusional. I do not accept reality'
READ IT
you fucking bluepiller

i cannot believe how biased you are

why are you now calling a mod who told you to leave, redpilled

that is you using the word as in insult

with zero fucking care about whether people are actually redpilled

how is anything i said redpilled? you fucking giant coper
Because he was the mod of the Fitxfearless discord server. A mod of a red pill discord server is red pilled.

I'm just pointing out that both blackpillers and redpillers say the same thing about me. I'm not talking about a mod on here, I'm talking about the mod on the FItxfearless (redpill) server who told me "Get the fuck out of here, for spreading your bullshit narrative. We don't want to hear your incel talk" showcasing that both blackpilers and redpillers say similar things about me.

I'm not calling you redpilled.

you are fully redpilled 0% blackpilled

you just got bullied by other redpillers so you want to find a new identity
it means nothing
you are still redpilled
If I was fully redpilled, I wouldn't have a "negative mentality" like some people call it. I admit that I'm ugly. I admit that I'm an incel, but redpillers tell me that I should deny that I'm ugly.

I dislike how tribal most redpillers are. I'm not a gymhead. I am redpilled, to a certain extent. I'm more redpilled then I am blackpilled.

In my eyes, we're both on the same side because we're both incels who live in an unfair reality. You want to live in reality, I want to live in my delusions, because I view delusion as better then reality. We shouldn't dislike or hate each other because we're both inferior in the eyes of society for being incels. Having different mindsets doesn't differentiate the fact that we both have similar circumstances.

I'm not accepting reality, and I'm not a blackpiller. I don't deny that.

@Sasukecel reply to this
can you do this or do you just internally refuse to believe you might be redpilled because you do not want to be
no matter what i say, no matter what YOU say, you literally just believe the redpill is the blackpill, and change what they mean in your HEAD, so that you can pretend to be what you want to be. And its insufferable

My beliefs are mostly redpill.

AAAAAA why am i trying to argue with people who are so biased they just deny reality its so stupid
this place is for copers
full of copers
I do deny reality. Because reality is accepting the social hierarchy and the unfairness of society.

The people who started the Civil Rights movement, or the LGBT rights movement (I don't support lgbt) rejected reality by rejecting the social hierarchy. In 1800's, the social hierarchy was blacks are inferior creatures but now in the USA, blacks are seen as maybe even above whites. I deny reality because there should be an incel rights movement. My hate for society overcomes logic, because the logical option would be to go undercover, not associate my face with controversial topics. "I'm at the point where I'm tired of hiding." I'm willing to be a public incel, and to say publicly that I am an incel.

The average 18 year old's life isn't ruined at 18. Maybe this is my version of going ER. Because when people go ER, they go all in on something before roping. I don't plan on roping but this is me going all in on something.

My old classmates view my tiktok profile and follow me on instagram. When I didn't wear a hoodie i would get recognized on Campus, and people I know give me funny looks. I don't think the video is all they think about, but the video is the only reputation they have of me.

Even if they're not talking about me, in their heads, they see me as a global humiliation. Even if they're not thinking at me day in and day out, I'm still a lolcow. Employers care and being associated with inceldom makes it unlikely someone will hire me because society is becoming more liberal and feminist as time goes on. I'm basically fucked by all angles.

I'm staying in University. I was contemplating if I should stay in University or drop out because "is there a point in going to University if I'm not going to be hired in a corporate position" anyways, but it makes more sense to be an ugly blackcel with a University degree then an ugly blackcel without a University degree. If I was more attractive, it would make sense to drop out, but I shouldn't. Why would Universities want people like me? I worry about being kicked out of University.
smart blacks are rare so you're pure DEIfuel to them

I do deny reality. Because reality is accepting the social hierarchy and the unfairness of society.
no it isn't. it's the exact opposite.
The reality is that hierarchy exists
DENYING reality is accepting the social hierarchy
You're equating reality to be what is accepted by world. That is not what reality means at all.
Society does not accept reality. Society thinks that looks do not matter. Society is NOTORIOUSLY ignorant to reality
The entire fucking point of the blackpill, is that society believes in things that aren't reality, and seeing past that. So you're completely fucking wrong

you are making equivelancies to feel more correct

Denying reality does not mean that you deny what the establishment believes. It means you deny REALITY what is TRUE about things

you are literally now defending being delusional. And you are doing so by misrepresenting what being delusional means. To mean 'no, being delusional is about denying what society thinks'
no it fucking does not it means denying what is TRUE you moron

i seriously cannot say or do anything without you just coping and finding a way to not think you are wrong

'im delusional, i do not accept reality'

'im 40% blackpilled'

the fucking unbelievably boneheaded shit i get people to write on here and STILL think they are correct is infuriating

Last edited:
ChatGPT Summary for the NT-cels who didn't understand what I'm saying or TLDR:

"Sasukecel" expresses deep feelings of anger, alienation, and despair, fueled by family dynamics, societal pressures, and the viral Fitxfearless video, which he believes ruined his reputation. He feels that despite his efforts at self-improvement—such as studying hard, following redpill ideologies, and improving his physique—he remains ridiculed and rejected, both online and in real life, primarily due to what he perceives as lookism (discrimination based on appearance). His family, particularly his mother, exacerbates these feelings by showing little support or respect, making him feel unloved and disrespected.

For much of his life, he tried to conform by being a "good boy," focusing on school, avoiding parties, and trying to maintain a clean image. He even used to hide in public by wearing hoodies and avoiding eye contact to escape the shame of the viral video. However, he has now reached a point where he refuses to hide any longer. He wants to embrace free speech, speak his mind publicly, and expose what he believes are the harsh truths about modern society, even if it means facing further humiliation, violence, or losing future job opportunities.

He admires figures like Sneako and Jake Rix for speaking their minds despite public backlash and now desires to do the same, even accepting the potential consequences, including death. He feels that, since his reputation is already ruined, he has nothing left to lose and would rather be known for speaking the truth than for quietly conforming to a society he despises.
That Chatgpt summary thing you got is a good idea when arguing with NTfags on the internet ngl

They dont understand autist talk and will only mock you

i cannot believe how unbelievably hostile people are to the thought that they are wrong

they eliminate it as an option in their mind

they just rationalize how they aren't wrong and even if their points are so unbelievably stupid, they believe in them, and theres nothing you can do about it

but the thing is, that is what the bluepill is about.

they just gutturally, do anything, believe anything, sacrifice anything, to believe they were not wrong

what pisses me off the most, is the fundamental thing that the blackpill is about, is that people deny the uncomfortable reality, by doing the exact same thing. They will sacrifice anything to make their belief make sense. They will say 'incels are all deserving of loneliness'. They will throw anything under the bus to not accept the reality

at some point in time, the internet just decided to reduce it to only be about looks, and it happened, so that those people are allowed to deny uncomfortable reality

when you speak to a bluepiller, what do they do? they give dogshit arguments, and nothing you can do or say can convince them they are dogshit. You can show them stats like women picking men for looks over any other quality, no men on tinder getting swipes if they're sub 5, and they know in their fucking minds that looks matter
still they believe that looks do not matter

humans are fundamentally capable of believing the truth is wrong and their lies make sense, and are so fucking terrible at recognising what is true

this is fundamentally, the point of the blackpill

this user will never accept or see that he is actually a bluepiller with a couple of redpilled takes

he would never possibly accept that that is true

but he is. Because he does the same thing. The only difference is that he had no choice but to swallow the looks pill. And like all of you, you then run around patting yourself on the back, being prideful because you took it

The bluepill has developed to mean an inability to see nuance, a belief in the just-world fallacy, accompanied by virtue signaling, being unenlightened to the unpleasant realities of the world—thereby maintaining the status quo and their argumentum ad populum proposition. It is the preference of believing in comforting or convenient tropes, especially when it concerns a person's world view, with emphasis on the pretense or opinion that goes contrary to the research
i hate it so much. I see 90% of users as bluepillers who swallowed 1 blackpill, but remain unbelievaly in denial of things that make them uncomfortable. Then change the definition of what bluepill means to allow themselves to deny uncomfortable reality towards everything else, and not be called bluepilled. The worst fucking part is that they do it, becausei n their heads, being blackpilled makes you better than people who are bluepilled. That is the ONLY reason and they do all of this just to be the one they think is better. It's fucking infuriating.. That is, itself, denying uncomfortable reality, and sticking with what comforts you. Noone cares. I am blackpilled because I hate bias. I don't think not being biased makes me better than anyone. I just point out what is true, and this fucking cope monkey species gets mad about it. because they're bluepilled. FUCK

Last edited:
are u sure that u don't prefer to simply cope instead?

i mean forget about ascension and find good copes that are enjoyable and possibly some productive ones, not necessarily give up on life.

im saying this because from my experience, trying to looksmaxx and all of that stuff backfired on me after i still got rejected by foids nonetheless. for me, losing hope was freedom.
Freedom is changing society. I've thought about the argument, should ugly people reproduce if they know their offspring should be ugly, but that's like asking if a black person should reproduce if they know their offspring will be black. Lookism is just modern day racism, I believe that ugly people should be allowed to co-exist alongside normies and attractive people. That would be the ideal world, where people are judged based off of their own efforts and not their face. There can still be ugly people who are productive citizens of society, morally just, etc. I believe that incels and ugly people should be allowed to reproduce, because being ugly isn't the same as having down syndrome. I thought about it, and if I'm able to succeed, I plan on ascending, and if my child turns out ugly, then I'll be an active father in his life and pay for his cosmetic surgery if he wants it. Maybe that's a selfish desire because logically ugly people should remove themselves from the genepool but I don't want to give up on ascension even if it will take years to accomplish.

smart blacks are rare so you're pure DEIfuel to them
I disagree that I'm smart because I'm not, my mind just thinks in weird ways

this is straight up oxymoron. LMAO
BEING BLACKPILLED IS ACCEPTING THE HARSH REALITY YOU DO NOT LIKE

you are also unbelievably identity seeking. You want desperately to define what your beliefs are. Like they're TOYS. 'erm im sasukecel, i'm a 60% redpilled 40% blackpilled incel'. Philosophy is not a game about finding an identity. You want desperately to find a place you can be accepted and care a lot about it. And you hate people who say bad things about you. With no consideration if they're just... right.

you will straight up ignore anything that makes you feel bad, and walk away thinking you weren't wrong. Like a delusional coper.

you cannot just claim to be something, not be that thing, and expect other people not to get mad about it. If you're delusional, then you're delusional. Other people are going to call you out if you insist that they accept your fucking delusions. Go ahead. Claim to be blackpilled. Pretend on your own that you are, and feel comfort that you've created a reality where you are actually that thing.

guess what

that does not make you blackpilled. it makes you delusional about being blackpilled.

Which means everyone else, still thinks you are not.

this is taken straight from the wiki

This is an exact description of what I am talking about
and you claim 'i am delusional. I do not accept reality'
READ IT
you fucking bluepiller

I acknowledge reality and don't accept reality. I acknowledge and agree with the reality that I'm an incel, that I'm ugly, that the world is unfair, but I reject the logical conclusion that the next step is roping or rotting.

I do agree with you that I am identity seeking. I wouldn't allow myself to be fully redpilled or fully blackpilled because I don't want to over-align myself with any side. I was a self improver for 2 years and the redpillers shat on me. I've been an incel my whole life, but maybe the incels will want to gang up on me for not being too blackpilled and want to kick me out. Maybe the groypers won't want to associate with me because I'm autistic and non-white, so I don't want to align myself too heavily with a group.

I would want to be accepted by people, but that's clearly not what the world intends for me. I'm an outcast everywhere I go. Even in my own group, people in my own discord server call me a pussy and use clown emojis to respond to my messages. Even in my own family, my brother laughs at me, so there's nowhere I can be accepted. I accepted that fact, which is why I don't even over-align with my own family.

I don't hate other people who say bad things about me. I said before that I view you to be on the same side as me, even if we disagree with mentality-related things because we're both incels with bad circumstances. You talked about the hypocrisy of humans because I assume you're a misanthrope, so you probably had a terrible life. Maybe your life was worse than mine, so there's no point for people who've both had pretty bad circumstances to hate each other because the world hates incels regardless. Blackpilled or redpilled, normies hate incels and assume we're all misogynistic terrorist bad people.

I will ignore people telling me to take action towards things I don't believe in. I can't claim to be blackpilled because I'm not blackpilled, and I can't claim to be redpilled because I'm not redpilled. I'm a mixture of both.

I accept that I'm delusional and have delusional goals.

I am enlightened to the unfair reality of this world. I'm living the unfair realities. Nothing about my life is remotely normal. Normal people have 2 parents, I have one. Normal people are neurotypical, I'm autistic. Normal people are medium in attractiveness, I'm ugly. Normal people have friends, I don't. Normal men are like 5'8, I'm between 5'6, 5'7.

I reject both reality and society, because I hate both. Would you eat a meal that you hate? Maybe I hate the world more then you hate the world, because of my hate, I feel rage to not accept society. That rage makes me irrational. Because I hate society to such a high level, I refuse to comply with the rules of society. If the world isn't fair, I wouldn't accept the world is unfair, I would try to change the word until I die, even if it is a meaningless and stupid pursuit. Logically, I shouldn't be on here. I shouldn't be on social media. I should go on the low, try to fix up my online footprint, try to blow past this, but I refuse to do so, making me a complete imbecile. Because I view it as unfair I was mocked in the first place. I don't believe I'm a bluepiller because I wouldn't tell a 5'7 man to just be social and you'll find the one. I would tell the 5'7 man (my brain just processed the the 5'7 normie man is literally in a better situation than me) to moneymax and get limb lengthening surgery to get to 5'10, or if he doesn't want to risk his health, wear lifts to 5'10. I don't accept LGBT. I'm not a feminist, I'm not a liberal. I don't believe things like personality matter. How does that describe a bluepill person? I like Andrew Tate, Sneako and Nick Fuentes, bluepillers hate those figures. A bluepilled feminist would say I'm a blackpilled misogynist. A redpiller would say I'm not redpilled, I'm 100% blackpilled, and a blackpiller will say I'm not blackpilled at all. All of the groups say something different because I'm disliked from all sides.

i cannot believe how unbelievably hostile people are to the thought that they are wrong

they eliminate it as an option in their mind

they just rationalize how they aren't wrong and even if their points are so unbelievably stupid, they believe in them, and theres nothing you can do about it

but the thing is, that is what the bluepill is about.

they just gutturally, do anything, believe anything, sacrifice anything, to believe they were not wrong

what pisses me off the most, is the fundamental thing that the blackpill is about, is that people deny the uncomfortable reality, by doing the exact same thing. They will sacrifice anything to make their belief make sense. They will say 'incels are all deserving of loneliness'. They will throw anything under the bus to not accept the reality

at some point in time, the internet just decided to reduce it to only be about looks, and it happened, so that those people are allowed to deny uncomfortable reality

when you speak to a bluepiller, what do they do? they give dogshit arguments, and nothing you can do or say can convince them they are dogshit. You can show them stats like women picking men for looks over any other quality, no men on tinder getting swipes if they're sub 5, and they know in their fucking minds that looks matter
still they believe that looks do not matter

humans are fundamentally capable of believing the truth is wrong and their lies make sense, and are so fucking terrible at recognising what is true

this is fundamentally, the point of the blackpill

this user will never accept or see that he is actually a bluepiller with a couple of redpilled takes

he would never possibly accept that that is true

but he is. Because he does the same thing. The only difference is that he had no choice but to swallow the looks pill. And like all of you, you then run around patting yourself on the back, being prideful because you took it

i hate it so much. I see 90% of users as bluepillers who swallowed 1 blackpill, but remain unbelievaly in denial of things that make them uncomfortable. Then change the definition of what bluepill means to allow themselves to deny uncomfortable reality towards everything else, and not be called bluepilled. The worst fucking part is that they do it, becausei n their heads, being blackpilled makes you better than people who are bluepilled. That is the ONLY reason and they do all of this just to be the one they think is better. It's fucking infuriating.. That is, itself, denying uncomfortable reality, and sticking with what comforts you. Noone cares. I am blackpilled because I hate bias. I don't think not being biased makes me better than anyone. I just point out what is true, and this fucking cope monkey species gets mad about it. because they're bluepilled. FUCK

I'm a bluepiller because I reject society? I'm saying it doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong, I reject reality because I live in my own delusions. Maybe my point is stupid, maybe trying to ascend as an incel is meaningless, and it is stupid to go public as an incel to try to change society's perception of incels. I am making an objectively stupid decision, but some acts of protest are stupid decisions. People who put themselves on fire to support a political cause are stupid, but it didn't matter to them if it was stupid.

I would rather fail, and die, then change paths. I have no future. I'm just doing what I believe is the objectively stupid yet correct decision. If the blackpill means to accept there's simply nothing I can do about an unfair reality, then I refuse to be blackpilled. If reality says what I'm doing is impossible, then I refuse to accept reality. If I'm a bluepiller, if I'm a redpiller, the terms don't matter, the goal is still the same. Try to ascend as an incel and spread awareness about the unfair society. To not cower in fear or hide, but to die fighting for a cause I believe in. Even if I'm mocked by the entire world, to show my face in public.

Looks do matter. If men on tinder aren't getting matches for being sub5, they should be like Cuffem and moneymax. Incels aren't deserving of loneliness. In a fair world, incels should co-exist with normies. They shouldn't pretend to be normies, but they should co-exist.

The way I see things is as incel's, we're on a sinking shitty ship. The normies and chads have secure boats and are staying afloat and we're about to drown. If we're going to drown, might as well do everything we can to try to stay afloat. It's better to try to stay alive, and die by drowning anyways, then it is to die without trying to survive, even if the result is the same.

I would rather be murdered then rope, because at least it meant something. Even if I failed, it would be better to fail than not try at all.

The truth doesn't matter. What's right or wrong doesn't matter. Reality doesn't matter. It's better to be delusion and die trying to fight for something, then to turn your back to the enemy and die that way.

Last edited:
That Chatgpt summary thing you got is a good idea when arguing with NTfags on the internet ngl

They dont understand autist talk and will only mock you
You're right in that people who are NT don't understand autist talk so it makes sense to include a chatgpt summary so people know what I'm trying to say

Freedom is changing society. I've thought about the argument, should ugly people reproduce if they know their offspring should be ugly, but that's like asking if a black person should reproduce if they know their offspring will be black. Lookism is just modern day racism, I believe that ugly people should be allowed to co-exist alongside normies and attractive people. That would be the ideal world, where people are judged based off of their own efforts and not their face. There can still be ugly people who are productive citizens of society, morally just, etc. I believe that incels and ugly people should be allowed to reproduce, because being ugly isn't the same as having down syndrome. I thought about it, and if I'm able to succeed, I plan on ascending, and if my child turns out ugly, then I'll be an active father in his life and pay for his cosmetic surgery if he wants it. Maybe that's a selfish desire because logically ugly people should remove themselves from the genepool but I don't want to give up on ascension even if it will take years to accomplish.

I disagree that I'm smart because I'm not, my mind just thinks in weird ways

I acknowledge reality and don't accept reality. I acknowledge and agree with the reality that I'm an incel, that I'm ugly, that the world is unfair, but I reject the logical conclusion that the next step is roping or rotting.

I do agree with you that I am identity seeking. I wouldn't allow myself to be fully redpilled or fully blackpilled because I don't want to over-align myself with any side. I was a self improver for 2 years and the redpillers shat on me. I've been an incel my whole life, but maybe the incels will want to gang up on me for not being too blackpilled and want to kick me out. Maybe the groypers won't want to associate with me because I'm autistic and non-white, so I don't want to align myself too heavily with a group.

I would want to be accepted by people, but that's clearly not what the world intends for me. I'm an outcast everywhere I go. Even in my own group, people in my own discord server call me a pussy and use clown emojis to respond to my messages. Even in my own family, my brother laughs at me, so there's nowhere I can be accepted. I accepted that fact, which is why I don't even over-align with my own family.

I don't hate other people who say bad things about me. I said before that I view you to be on the same side as me, even if we disagree with mentality-related things because we're both incels with bad circumstances. You talked about the hypocrisy of humans because I assume you're a misanthrope, so you probably had a terrible life. Maybe your life was worse than mine, so there's no point for people who've both had pretty bad circumstances to hate each other because the world hates incels regardless. Blackpilled or redpilled, normies hate incels and assume we're all misogynistic terrorist bad people.

I will ignore people telling me to take action towards things I don't believe in. I can't claim to be blackpilled because I'm not blackpilled, and I can't claim to be redpilled because I'm not redpilled. I'm a mixture of both.

I accept that I'm delusional and have delusional goals.

I am enlightened to the unfair reality of this world. I'm living the unfair realities. Nothing about my life is remotely normal. Normal people have 2 parents, I have one. Normal people are neurotypical, I'm autistic. Normal people are medium in attractiveness, I'm ugly. Normal people have friends, I don't. Normal men are like 5'8, I'm between 5'6, 5'7.

I reject both reality and society, because I hate both. Would you eat a meal that you hate? Maybe I hate the world more then you hate the world, because of my hate, I feel rage to not accept society. That rage makes me irrational. Because I hate society to such a high level, I refuse to comply with the rules of society. If the world isn't fair, I wouldn't accept the world is unfair, I would try to change the word until I die, even if it is a meaningless and stupid pursuit. Logically, I shouldn't be on here. I shouldn't be on social media. I should go on the low, try to fix up my online footprint, try to blow past this, but I refuse to do so, making me a complete imbecile. Because I view it as unfair I was mocked in the first place. I don't believe I'm a bluepiller because I wouldn't tell a 5'7 man to just be social and you'll find the one. I would tell the 5'7 man (my brain just processed the the 5'7 normie man is literally in a better situation than me) to moneymax and get limb lengthening surgery to get to 5'10, or if he doesn't want to risk his health, wear lifts to 5'10. I don't accept LGBT. I'm not a feminist, I'm not a liberal. I don't believe things like personality matter. How does that describe a bluepill person? I like Andrew Tate, Sneako and Nick Fuentes, bluepillers hate those figures. A bluepilled feminist would say I'm a blackpilled misogynist. A redpiller would say I'm not redpilled, I'm 100% blackpilled, and a blackpiller will say I'm not blackpilled at all. All of the groups say something different because I'm disliked from all sides.

I'm a bluepiller because I reject society? I'm saying it doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong, I reject reality because I live in my own delusions. Maybe my point is stupid, maybe trying to ascend as an incel is meaningless, and it is stupid to go public as an incel to try to change society's perception of incels. I am making an objectively stupid decision, but some acts of protest are stupid decisions. People who put themselves on fire to support a political cause are stupid, but it didn't matter to them if it was stupid.

I would rather fail, and die, then change paths. I have no future. I'm just doing what I believe is the objectively stupid yet correct decision. If the blackpill means to accept there's simply nothing I can do about an unfair reality, then I refuse to be blackpilled. If reality says what I'm doing is impossible, then I refuse to accept reality. If I'm a bluepiller, if I'm a redpiller, the terms don't matter, the goal is still the same. Try to ascend as an incel and spread awareness about the unfair society. To not cower in fear or hide, but to die fighting for a cause I believe in. Even if I'm mocked by the entire world, to show my face in public.

Looks do matter. If men on tinder aren't getting matches for being sub5, they should be like Cuffem and moneymax. Incels aren't deserving of loneliness. In a fair world, incels should co-exist with normies. They shouldn't pretend to be normies, but they should co-exist.

The way I see things is as incel's, we're on a sinking shitty ship. The normies and chads have secure boats and are staying afloat and we're about to drown. If we're going to drown, might as well do everything we can to try to stay afloat. It's better to try to stay alive, and die by drowning anyways, then it is to die without trying to survive, even if the result is the same.

I would rather be murdered then rope, because at least it meant something. Even if I failed, it would be better to fail than not try at all.

The truth doesn't matter. What's right or wrong doesn't matter. Reality doesn't matter. It's better to be delusion and die trying to fight for something, then to turn your back to the enemy and die that way.
oh whats that? you're defending your bullshit with more bullshit instead of feeling wrong? DNR a single word you bluepilled coper

oh whats that? you're defending your bullshit with more bullshit instead of feeling wrong? DNR a single word you bluepilled coper
I said I was wrong.

It doesn't matter if I'm wrong. Right or wrong, who cares? Fight until you die.

That's what Naruto would want me to do.

I said I was wrong.

It doesn't matter if I'm wrong. Right or wrong, who cares? Fight until you die.

That's what Naruto would want me to do.
oh and you're a fucking media relator as well jfl ofcourse

naruto wants you to watch his show so his creator gets money. That is the sole purpose for which he was created. His preference is you watch the show forever until you die

'that is what naruto would want me to do :soy:'

Last edited:
We're not enemies bro

We're not enemies bro
i may not be your enemy, but unlike the rest of the cucks here, i do not spare you hatred just because we are both incel, and you are my enemy

my enemy is the human tendency to cope and believe in bluepills

if you believe in bluepills, you are my enemy

I hope you know some self defense or armored with a weapon normie are ruthless if you don't try to muscle maxx

i may not be your enemy, but unlike the rest of the cucks here, i do not spare you hatred just because we are both incel, and you are my enemy

my enemy is the human tendency to cope and believe in bluepills

if you believe in bluepills, you are my enemy

I don't believe bluepills are true, I just choose to ignore reality and live in delusion. Delusion can be false, but it's better to believe in something false then to accept an unfair reality. That's my stance on things.

I don't think it makes sense to view me as your enemy because my delusional goals will help incels if things work out. I'm basically dumb enough to be public as an incel, and if I do fail, it will be evidence that the blackpill is truly undeniable.

I hope you know some self defense or armored with a weapon normie are ruthless if you don't try to muscle maxx
I honestly plan on buying a Pocket Knife as soon as I'm able to for self defense, and I'll always keep it on me

I don't believe bluepills are true, I just choose to ignore reality and live in delusion. Delusion can be false, but it's better to believe in something false then to accept an unfair reality. That's my stance on things.

I don't think it makes sense to view me as your enemy because my delusional goals will help incels if things work out. I'm basically dumb enough to be public as an incel, and if I do fail, it will be evidence that the blackpill is truly undeniable.

I honestly plan on buying a Pocket Knife as soon as I'm able to for self defense, and I'll always keep it on me
stop hopelessly trying to feel better about yourself

I don't believe bluepills are true, I just choose to ignore reality and live in delusion. Delusion can be false, but it's better to believe in something false then to accept an unfair reality.
i cannot typing this sentence

read this, from the WIKI;

Will make an epic, joker-like comeback then

i cannot typing this sentence

read this, from the WIKI;
I don't believe in it though, I just deny reality

I don't believe in the delusion, I accept it's delusion

Wdym by that?
i mean your primary goal in this is to feel as good about your opinions as possible

you have done nothing here but attempt to negate your own negative feelings

that is bluepill. Read the definition I just quoted

I don't believe in it though, I just deny reality

I don't believe in the delusion, I accept it's delusion
I can't possibly communicate with your unbelievably biased ass so I'm done. You're playing with semantics
'bluepill is an inability to see nuance. I don't believe it, I just deny it'

if you weren't biased in this case, you would see that saying 'i deny reality, but don't believe im right, therefore i am not bluepilled' is one of the biggest copes ever posted here
that is you manipulating words to not feel wrong, or that you are a bluepiller
And im not even alleging you are one. I'm just alleging that you are acting that way in that case. And you STILL ARE DOING IT
your primary goal in this is to feel as good about your opinions as possible

you have done nothing here but attempt to negate your own negative feelings

that is bluepill. Read the definition I just quoted
Leave this forum, work on your ascension, why do you even benefit from trying to desperately assert you're blackpilled

Last edited:
I'm not a liar.

It shows I'm honest and not lying about anything I say. I am mostly redpilled in beliefs, I follow Andrew Tate and Sneako on twitter, I'm not fully blackpilled, because if I was fully blackpilled, I would have roped by now

I can't possibly communicate with your unbelievably biased ass so I'm done. You're playing with semantics
'bluepill is an inability to see nuance. I don't believe it, I just deny it'
that is unbelievably biased and you manipulating words to not feel wrong

Leave this forum, work on your ascension, why do you even benefit from trying to desperately assert you're blackpilled, when you don't admit its over, and

I'm not blackpilled, the reason why I stayed here is because I enjoy talking to incels because incels are the few who can relate to me. And my goal was to create an incel movement like the Civil Rights movement, I want other incels to follow me. I want you to join me and try to fight back against an unfair society

Maybe I'm "bluepill" in that context, but I'm not a liberal and I don't believe in things like "just be confident" or "have a good personality"

It is over, but I want to fight reality

I'm not blackpilled, the reason why I stayed here is because I enjoy talking to incels because incels are the few who can relate to me. And my goal was to create an incel movement like the Civil Rights movement, I want other incels to follow me. I want you to join me and try to fight back against an unfair society

Maybe I'm "bluepill" in that context, but I'm not a liberal and I don't believe in things like "just be confident" or "have a good personality"

It is over, but I want to fight reality
what happened to an hour ago where you were arguing that you were half blackpilled half redpilled

also, you jsut COMPLETELY IGNORED MY ENTIRE REPLY AND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE FINAL POINT THAT WASNT EVEN ACCURATE BECAUSE AN HOUR AGO YOU SAID YOU WERE HALF AND HALF

Leave this forum, work on your ascension, why do you even benefit from trying to desperately assert you're blackpilled
answer this you biased idiot

instead of just crying you aren't blackpilled when an hour ago your point was you were half blackpilled

fuck i hate copers

i hate how they play semantics

every fucking time 'err actually __________, therefore i dont have to consider your point'

fuck you.

answer this you biased idiot
There's no benefit

The reason why I left and came back is I want to recruit you to join me, because i want to create an incel ascension movement and be a public incel, even if ruins my financial future or I get shot for it because in my eyes, it's worth it to rebel against an unfair world

what happened to an hour ago where you were arguing that you were half blackpilled half redpilled

also, you jsut COMPLETELY IGNORED MY ENTIRE REPLY AND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE FINAL POINT THAT WASNT EVEN ACCURATE BECAUSE AN HOUR AGO YOU SAID YOU WERE HALF AND HALF
I think I'm mostly redpill and slightly blackpill in general

I think I'm mostly redpill and slightly blackpill in general
I'm not blackpilled, the reason why I stayed here is because I enjoy talking to incels because incels are the few who can relate to me.
40% blackpilled.

please. please. Explain to me. Why you cannot see that all you are doing here is trying to avoid as much bad feeling as possible, that you're not a fucking utter idiot

you believe the most senile, self contradicting garbage is accurate statements

you said you arent blackpilled

i said if you arent blackpilled then why, an hour ago, did you say you were half an half

that makes you feel bad

do you know what you did? you went 'err actually no i mean im a little bit'

because that avoids, you feeling bad, about contradicting yourself

it ignores that an hour ago, you said 40% 60%

it ignores that you DETESTED BEING CALLED A REDPILLER BY ME

it ignores that you used UNBELIEVABLLY INNACURATE COPES TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU THINK YOU AREN'T REDPILLED

and the worst fucking thing

YOUR BELIEFS ARE NOT BLACKPILLED SO YOU ARE NOT BLACKPILLED THATS ALL THAT MATTERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
no, you know whats the worst thing. The worst thing is that you're one of these fucking copers who thinks it DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE DELUSIONAL, YOU CAN STILL MAKE STATEMENTS AND EXPECT PEOPLE TO TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY

if you are delusional, fine

if you can believe that you simultaneously arent blackpilled, are slightly, and are 40 fucking percent, and you can be ok with doing this because 'im delusional bro'

then dont fucking expect people not to call you out on your delusions

you fucking absolute coper

i cannot believe how often i get told here 'i am biased. it does not matter.'

fuck off

what a slimy, weasely little way to get out of feeling bad about yourself

AAAA

please. please. Explain to me. Why you cannot see that all you are doing here is trying to avoid as much bad feeling as possible, that you're not a fucking utter idiot

you believe the most senile, self contradicting garbage is accurate statements

you said you arent blackpilled

i said if you arent blackpilled then why, an hour ago, did you say you were half an half

that makes you feel bad

do you know what you did? you went 'err actually no i mean im a little bit'

because that avoids, you feeling bad, about contradicting yourself

it ignores that an hour ago, you said 40% 60%

it ignores that you DETESTED BEING CALLED A REDPILLER BY ME

it ignores that you used UNBELIEVABLLY INNACURATE COPES TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU THINK YOU AREN'T REDPILLED

and the worst fucking thing

YOUR BELIEFS ARE NOT BLACKPILLED SO YOU ARE NOT BLACKPILLED THATS ALL THAT MATTERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm a low iqcel and I'm mostly redpilled.

I don't know what I'm doing, I'm just doing what I feel is right.