Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Found a crusty thong with semen stains near my house last night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Last night i decided to buy some cigs and in the middle of the nowhere i saw a pink slutty microthong, I pick up a stick and examine it carefully to avoid contact with this shit, Brilliant idea came to my mind.

I return to my house with the panty flag and put the fishy degenerate cloth inside a ziplock bag, Then write a fake letter claiming that i am a foid who practices "brujeria" and demand him child support for a nonexistant baby :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and here is the best part.

There is a neightbour who is chadlite and he is married to a upper middle class becky, I placed the crusty panty and the letter inside their mail.

I can hear them fighting right now.

:feelsdevil::panties:

Did you jizzed on it?

Last night i decided to buy some cigs and in the middle of the nowhere i saw a pink slutty microthong, I pick up a stick and examine it carefully to avoid contact with this shit, Brilliant idea came to my mind.

I return to my house with the panty flag and put the fishy degenerate cloth inside a ziplock bag, Then write a fake letter claiming that i am a foid who practices "brujeria" and demand him child support for a nonexistant baby :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and here is the best part.

There is a neightbour who is chadlite and he is married to a upper middle class becky, I placed the crusty panty and the letter inside their mail.

I can hear them fighting right now.

:feelsdevil::panties:
LMFAO lifefuel, good shit, keep us updated on if she divorce rapes him or not.
thanks for the kekfuel :feelskek:

Best post I seen all Week.

Doing God's Work. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
HOW IN THE FUCK DO THEY JUST LITTER THONGS.

I once found a thong littered in a blockbuster video

Hyper lifefuel if not larp

Disgusting but what you did to the neighbours was hilarious if not LARP

it's a declaration of war. clearly they put it there because they know you are incel and aim to get you to rope yourself.

You need to take drastic action. Murder them.... in minecraft. or at very least set their house on fire... in minecraft...

Noooo why did you delete yourself OP

Imagine being so retarded you'd believe this...

Noooo why did you delete yourself OP

Thank you, bot!

That's absolutely brilliant
You can even buy thongs yourself and jizz on them
:lul::lul::lul: