Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Farewell, Its time to say goodbye.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well, I dont know how to say this... I experienced ego death with high doses of shroomies yesterday, I realized i was possesed by evil, I feel like i was exorcised, All the shit, all the sorrow, it was all in my heart since the beginning, I also realized that i need self respect and self love.

This world needs heroes, And to be one you dont have to do great things, Just spreading compassion and love, I know it sounds stupid, But i want to vanquish evil with compassion and empathy, I was so selfish, So stupid, And so basic.

This is going to be hard as fuck, But i feel like a new person, A better person.

I am not the jester of nihilism, I am Alex, and i want to make this world a less shitty place.

Good luck to everyone!

Same I experienced ego death aswell..

But the world needs to burn

You leaving or staying?

Last edited:
see you tomorrow

Well, trying doesn't hurt (hopefully)

lol you're either a good troll or a faggot, but if this is real i hope you have a fun time coping thinking there is inherent value in this wicked world, you'll be back. :bluepill:

well, thats a kink so i will continue fucking her. and its a mare.
Then how will you make the world a better place fucking animals.

Noooooo your my favorite schizo poster here :feelsbadman:

Well, bye horsefucker! Tell all the Goblinas I said Hi.

No, I will shut down my account within 10 minutes, I just wanted to say goodbye.
what even is your plan for this? based off ur post this seems like an impulse decision

@Chingaquedito Hey, Mucha suerte hermano, La vida no es facil pero no hay que rendirse...
what even is your plan for this? based off ur post this seems like an impulse decision

I just feel i need to do it, I dont know how much grams i ate but something changed in myself...
@Dregster666 Fuiste un buen amigo, Voy a extrañarte.

Last edited:
Then how will you make the world a better place fucking animals.

I am not hurting anyone.

But im going to vanquish evil with the power of shoomies. tacoland needs heroes more than ever.

Well, I dont know how to say this... I experienced ego death with high doses of shroomies yesterday, I realized i was possesed by evil, I feel like i was exorcised, All the shit, all the sorrow, it was all in my heart since the beginning, I also realized that i need self respect and self love.

This world needs heroes, And to be one you dont have to do great things, Just spreading compassion and love, I know it sounds stupid, But i want to vanquish evil with compassion and empathy, I was so selfish, So stupid, And so basic.

This is going to be hard as fuck, But i feel like a new person, A better person.

I am not the jester of nihilism, I am Alex, and i want to make this world a less shitty place.

Good luck to everyone!
See you tomorrow

He will altmaxx and return after realizing he cant do anything in this gay system. We all did :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nigga please. Do you really think someone new postmaxxes to 1k on his first day?
no lol. new postmaxxers are sus as hell. i'm not gonna report you since you seem chill (unless you're a fakecel), but pretty sure alts are against the rules. unless you admitted to the mods that you wanted to come back after deleting your account or something

Nigga please. Do you really think someone new postmaxxes to 1k on his first day?
I've been here for a couple weeks and am only now nearing veteran rank. how the fuck did you get there in 3 days

I've been here for a couple weeks and am only now nearing veteran rank. how the fuck did you get there in 3 days
Just rot all day theory

sounds like you are under the effects of drugs.

this world is full of selfishness. you'll get taken advantage of for being nice to others.

you don't get anything good from being nice, in fact you will be punished for it. You owe nobody nothing.

if you wanna leave this place for productive reasons, only do it to improve your quality of life, be it economically etc.

but never try to put effort in nobody, unless your family is worth the effort and are nice with you.

sounds like you are under the effects of drugs.

this world is full of selfishness. you'll get taken advantage of for being nice to others.

you don't get anything good from being nice, in fact you will be punished for it. You owe nobody nothing.

if you wanna leave this place for productive reasons, only do it to improve your quality of life, be it economically etc.

but never try to put effort in nobody, unless your family is worth the effort and are nice with you.
Dont even bother. He will sleep it off and comebafk tomorrow or after realizing that there is no escape.

Sounds like a helluva trip.

Well good luck.....

Good luck to everyone!
See you next week when the drugs wear off junky

Good luck to you too! Hoping you find the self respect and self love you deserve.

See you tomorrow :lul:

Hilarious IT copypasta :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Good morning. I hate society.

Still here bro?