Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids are out there to dissuade other foids from dating non-NT men

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

Kek even if you pass the looks text, how do you expect to maintain a LTR? It’s not like 100 or 70 years ago where you were considered a good husband as long as you had some talent and could provide for the family, and where foids were supposed to be obedient. Today they want you to cater to their fukin emotions which are totally unpredictable and irrational.

Kek even if you pass the looks text, how do you expect to maintain a LTR? It’s not like 100 or 70 years ago where you were considered a good husband as long as you had some talent and could provide for the family, and where foids were supposed to be obedient. Today they want you to cater to their fukin emotions which are totally unpredictable and irrational.

They should write "How to spot a slut"

More aspies should date foids and leave them traumatized, kek
Normscum foids don't deserve shit. Impregnate them with my autistic seed and I'll make sure they suffer with their children fucking around.

Normscum foids don't deserve shit. Impregnate them with my autistic seed and I'll make sure they suffer with their children fucking around.
Autism supremacy should be the future. The more autistic kids the better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back