Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid told me why I was ugly

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
A Ukrainian foid told me I have really bad eyebrows and because of that I will never slay.

Firstly, are they truly that bad that it's over? Ignore the fact they're not waxed in the middle, I've been too lazy, just want to know if the actual eyebrows are a death sentence for me?

Secondly is there anyone here who has fixed bad eyebrows and if so what was the routine??

Screenshot 20201111 021648

Egg head
My eyebrows were short and thin and castor oil seems to be working

They look fem ngl

You have beta eyebrows which every incel has. Good looking people have straight eyebrows that matches with their hunter eyes. Its over for us

Your supraorbitals are too high, this is why your eyebrows looks feminine (and it also seem you have lot of upper eyelid exposure). And idk if there is a surgery to correct it

Do you trim or shape them?

You have beta eyebrows which every incel has. Good looking people have straight eyebrows that matches with their hunter eyes. Its over for us
You mean the arc is bad? If so there's nothing to be done about that, unless I start tweezing them to fraud the shape, but that causes other issues

Maybe you could experiment with an eyebrow pen/pencil to make them look thicker. If you like it then get eyebrow tattoos.

Your supraorbitals are too high, this is why your eyebrows looks feminine (and it also seem you have lot of upper eyelid exposure). And idk if there is a surgery to correct it
UEE is not the issue, it's just the angle and way I was stretching face.
The supraorbitals are too high and I do have bad orbital rims in general, there is no surgery worthwhile to fix it, so I am banking in correcting the lower half with fillers instead.

DN listen to foids. She just says it's brows because she gotta say something.
Straight eyebrows and no hunter eyes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Too thin bro. Idk. I would prefer mine to be thick, bold, manly.

Yeah am thinking same.

Weirdly saw a pic of myself in uni, and they were pretty thick, but we're never straight sadly.

Wish i was low inhib enough to get an opinion on mine :feelscry: too paranoid

Your brows are bad. Subhuman tier. You should apply minox and dermaroll I guess. Castor oil is weak
@Gymcelled

Your brows are bad. Subhuman tier. You should apply minox and dermaroll I guess. Castor oil is weak
@Gymcelled
Always looks weird and unreal to me when I see a guy with almost no eyebrows. Though imo it looks better, but apparently thicker eyebrows are better in the eyes of foids

The amount of your brow hair mogs me hard, OP. :feelsbadman:
20201110 200940

Do you trim them? If yes, your shape could be better but let them grow, it just needs a change of shape.

foids and normies are kinda unreactive to my eye contact, and i also get the feeling that the lack of brow kinda conveys less emotions meaning people don't take me serious, I can't intimidate, flirt or connect as well with people.

Last edited:
Could trim the monobrow elements but it isn't why you're unattractive, she's gaslighting you. Put those brows on a a chad face and you're a slayer.