Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got told my beleifs about foids are the reason I can’t get a girlfriend

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
I’m not sure about my beliefs about foids being the reason I can’t get a girlfriend the person who told me it’s the reason probably thinks I’m an insecure person who is being misled by his insecurities. to prove my beleifs wrong i would either need a Time Machine or I would have to talk to the foid I stalked about that night she threw her self at me. If I were to time travel back to twenty fifteen i would try to find out if the foid at the nightclub really wanted me or if she was just pretending to want me as some kind of joke. The second option is not going to happen the foid I stalked will never want to talk to me about the night she threw herself at me. I quit stalking because it won’t benefit me and I feel guilty over stalking.

She probably only threw herself at you to try and make Chad jealous.

Chad can be the most sexist guy possible and it would only turn her on more

What? A foid flirted with you at a nightclub? Fakecel

I’m not sure about my beliefs about foids being the reason I can’t get a girlfriend the person who told me it’s the reason probably thinks I’m an insecure person who is being misled by his insecurities. to prove my beleifs wrong i would either need a Time Machine or I would have to talk to the foid I stalked about that night she threw her self at me. If I were to time travel back to twenty fifteen i would try to find out if the foid at the nightclub really wanted me or if she was just pretending to want me as some kind of joke. The second option is not going to happen the foid I stalked will never want to talk to me about the night she threw herself at me. I quit stalking because it won’t benefit me and I feel guilty over stalking.
tfd

Ban this mogger

I’m 32 and I never had a girlfriend in my twenty’s
And what does this mean? You didn't even deny that the foid flirted with you at a nightclub which clearly means you have the physical attractiveness to attract foids. Just get tinder or another dating app, get of this forum and live a normal life. Being an incel is just depressing and sucks. If I would have the physical attractiveness to get foids I would leave this forum immediately.

Before that?
When I was seventeen I made my self easy to use for some foid who did not like me to get her as my girlfriend it was a joke of a relationship with no chemistry I did the same when I was nineteen

And what does this mean? You didn't even deny that the foid flirted with you at a nightclub which clearly means you have the physical attractiveness to attract foids. Just get tinder or another dating app, get of this forum and live a normal life. Being an incel is just depressing and sucks. If I would have the physical attractiveness to get foids I would leave this forum immediately.
When I tell some people the story about the foid who threw her self at me they don’t believe she threw her self at me because she wanted me some people believe she threw herself at me because she wanted a drink they’re is possibility I’m regarding that she threw her self at me as a joke. Because I never took her home after she threw her self at me I’m left in this confused state of wether or not she really wanted me or it it was all some kind of a joke for her to throw her self at me I stalked her because she left me after how slow I was with indirect hints because I wanted to talk to her about that night and she blocked me.

Just get tinder or another dating app
I don’t care about having a girlfriend I’m just happy prostitution is legal in Australia I’ve tried tinder and I wasn’t successful with it