Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My foid sister keeps crying in her room. It makes me happy

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
So i would say my sister is a above average foid look wise. And she was dating a guy and i dont know if he is a chad or not because i never seen him.But knowing the way she is it was probably a chad. And she never told me if she was dating or not .Because we never talk .She was always late night up talking on terrace with a guy and also play with her hair .that was more than enough to know that she was dating. So yesterday after having dinner i was going for walk on terrace and i overheard her conversation.She was crying why did you choose her over me but did i do to deserve it I loved you with all my heart. She was kinda shouting and then saw me she didn't said anything and went to her room quietly afterwards. I just wish i knew who that chad was so that i can thank him for showing my foid sister her real place lol. Now as i was going to work i could hear her crying from her room and it gave me a lot of peace

he was crying why did you choose her over me but did i do to deserve it I loved you with all my heart
Tell her about Chad's pump and dump schemes.
it is time to blackpill her a bit.

Rape her stupid whore

Tell her about Chad's pump and dump schemes.
it is time to blackpill her a bit.
i dont talk to her since i became a incel.Called her slangs she threw a fit its about to be year since we last talked

dnr but it's probably because the latest iPhone one of her boyfriends bought for her didn't have the amount of internal storage she wanted.

dnr but it's probably because the latest iPhone one of her boyfriends bought for her didn't have the amount of internal storage she wanted.
she got the iphone from dad 3 years ago because she earned big package through diversity hiring. When i got a job my dad didn't even bother congratulating me. She is treated like a first class citizen and i am treated like a 4th class citizen at home

Cuck of you haven’t fuck her pusy

She is treated like a first class citizen and i am treated like a 4th class citizen at home
Absolutley brutal.
In the company I work for (in Iran) all foids are treated like first class citizens and normal men are treated like 3rd class citizens.
There are certain guys that the managers like and they are treated like 2nd class citizens.

Absolutley brutal.
In the company I work for (in Iran) all foids are treated like first class citizens and normal men are treated like 3rd class citizens.
There are certain guys that the managers like and they are treated like 2nd class citizens.
i remember on woman's day office was having celebration HR took them to resturants and they had music and dance at office. Since i barely talk to foids in my office only talk to them if its work related a man came to why not you join the party and wish them. I just stood and left the office

Once a foid came to me why you always have depressing look why are you so anti social why dont you come to company trips with us.Told her to mind her own business

Chad bought her the iphone 15 pro max with 246 gb internal storage, she clearly stated that she wanted one with 512 gb internal storage, silly chad

Once a foid came to me why you always have depressing look why are you so anti social why dont you come to company trips with us.Told her to mind her own business
63942.jpg

Absolutley brutal.
Oyyyyyyyy

Absolutley brutal.
and its interesting how all feminists portray Iran as some women hating women killing shithole

So i would say my sister is a above average foid look wise. And she was dating a guy and i dont know if he is a chad or not because i never seen him.But knowing the way she is it was probably a chad. And she never told me if she was dating or not .Because we never talk .She was always late night up talking on terrace with a guy and also play with her hair .that was more than enough to know that she was dating. So yesterday after having dinner i was going for walk on terrace and i overheard her conversation.She was crying why did you choose her over me but did i do to deserve it I loved you with all my heart. She was kinda shouting and then saw me she didn't said anything and went to her room quietly afterwards. I just wish i knew who that chad was so that i can thank him for showing my foid sister her real place lol. Now as i was going to work i could hear her crying from her room and it gave me a lot of peace
Complain to your family, man. If they are not cucked shitskins they'll beat the shit out of her or even honour kill her (in gta 3)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Sistercels are fakecels. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
Its true tho, if I had a sister I would've touched her everywhere or even tried to rape her. I cant allow a foid to be in my presence without ever fucking me

and its interesting how all feminists portray Iran as some women hating women killing shithole
What's more interesting is in all of the world, at least in the past 10-20 years women have been the 1st class citizens of every society they life in with CONSIDERABLE advantages over men and they still are playing the victim and claiming they are oppressed. It's just insane.

Complain to your family, man. If they are not cucked shitskins they'll beat the shit out of her or even honour kill her (in gta 3)
nah i will tell her this to her future to be husband on how she used to whore around :feelskek::feelskek:

nah i will tell her this to her future to be husband on how she used to whore around :feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah, no pajeet deserves to be with used up shit smelling pussy with lingering chadpreet semen, every currycel deserves a virgin waifu.

Yeah, no pajeet deserves to be with used up shit smelling pussy with lingering chadpreet semen, every currycel deserves a virgin waifu.
EVERY man in the world deserves genetically modified ultra human Stacies created from artificial wombs in a high tech industrial lab

Its true tho, if I had a sister I would've touched her everywhere or even tried to rape her. I cant allow a foid to be in my presence without ever fucking me
Pajeetsingh

Chad bought her the iphone 15 pro max with 246 gb internal storage, she clearly stated that she wanted one with 512 gb internal storage, silly chad
Chad doesn't buy anything for them foids, he only brings his Thundercock to that party.
It's a betabux's task to buy expensive stuff for the Princess with the used cunt.

If i had a sister:feelsohh::feelsdevil::feelsohh::feelsdevil::feelsohh::feelsdevil::feelsohh::feelsdevil:

You can witness what the lack of Chad's dick does.

So i would say my sister is an above average foid look wise. And she was dating a guy and i dont know if he is a chad or not because i never seen him.But knowing the way she is it was probably a chad. And she never told me if she was dating or not .Because we never talk .She was always late night up talking on terrace with a guy and also play with her hair .that was more than enough to know that she was dating. So yesterday after having dinner i was going for walk on terrace and i overheard her conversation.She was crying why did you choose her over me but did i do to deserve it I loved you with all my heart. She was kinda shouting and then saw me she didn't said anything and went to her room quietly afterwards. I just wish i knew who that chad was so that i can thank him for showing my foid sister her real place lol. Now as i was going to work i could hear her crying from her room and it gave me a lot of peace
Why does someone else’s misery make you happy

Your sister would have cucked him anyways. Regardless, she will use this as an excuse to hurt other normies now.

Why does someone else’s misery make you happy
According to Wang et al. (2019), schadenfreude is generally caused by three things: aggression, rivalry, and a desire for perceived justice. Brain-scanning studies conducted by Takahashi et al. (2009) have also shown that it has strong connections with envy.

According to Wang et al. (2019), schadenfreude is generally caused by three things: aggression, rivalry, and a desire for perceived justice. Brain-scanning studies conducted by Takahashi et al. (2009) have also shown that it has strong connections with envy.
Post the study, I’m curious, I agree however

Post the study, I’m curious, I agree however
Wang, Shensheng; Lilienfeld, Scott O.; Rochat, Philippe (1 January 2019). "Schadenfreude deconstructed and reconstructed: A tripartite motivational model". New Ideas in Psychology. 52: 1–11. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.newideapsych.2018.09.002
Takahashi, H.; Kato, M.; Matsuura, M.; Mobbs, D.; Suhara, T.; Okubo, Y. (13 February 2009). "When Your Gain Is My Pain and Your Pain Is My Gain: Neural Correlates of Envy and Schadenfreude". Science. 323 (5916): 937–9. doi:https://doi.org/10.1126/science.1165604

Must have been his charm that dragged her in in the first place!

she got the iphone from dad 3 years ago because she earned big package through diversity hiring. When i got a job my dad didn't even bother congratulating me. She is treated like a first class citizen and i am treated like a 4th class citizen at home
Brutal gynocentric world

If you truly don't value your relationship with your sister then you should honestly just bully her. Me a massive prick to her and make it clear you don't respect her or value her life. Tell her what she deserves for being a slut.

Obviously Chad tier

't value your relationship with your sister then you should honestly just bully her. Me a massive prick to her and make it clear you don't respect her or value her life. Tell her what she deserves for b
na i am saving this for her marriage gonna tell her to be husband about her whoring days :hax:

Absolutley brutal.
Yet these Iranian toilets act as if they're under slavery, in reality they're whores who sell sex like candy.

BASED

Brvtal