Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel VLOG: I got mentally obliterated by two of my bosses (they basically did an intervention on me + told me to get a girlfriend)

incelerated

incelerated

I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED
★★★★★
Motherfuckers ganged up on me and sat me down and told me I should get a girlfriend.

Asked me if I have one. I lied and told them yes I've had girlfriends before and they asked where I touched her. And if I ever banged her. If I ever had sex before.

Told me it's easy I should just go talk to girls. Told me literally everybody has a gf and sex is super easy to get.
I wanted to die I didn't know what to do so I made this video.

This is what nigger 3rd world is like.

Sorry if it's hard to discern it's because of bad mic + me being high inhib + mask + accent + my brain being completely destroyed from the experience + mouth dry from anxiety

Last edited:
This nigger piece of shit site wouldn't accept my video so I uploaded on Mega.

I've never heard of bosses telling their employees to get a girlfriend jfl, that's some next level shit. Should've told them to mind their own business, it's ridiculous.

Motherfuckers ganged up on me and sat me down and told me I should get a girlfriend.
brutal

but why?

are they bullys or do they genuinely care abt you?

Brutal.

I suppose you haven’t got the means to sue them for harassment?

Did you actually put on the sad music for this? :lul::lul::lul:

Anyways, your bosses are highly unprofessional. Your sex life is none of their business. Mocking you like that is crazy, they should be ashamed. Fuck them, you did nothing wrong and didn't deserve this.

if get a gf was as easy as normies claim they wouldn't brag about it at every opportunity

if get a gf was as easy as normies claim they wouldn't brag about it at every opportunity
It is easy for them. They change girlfriends more often than I change my sheets

but why?
are they bullys or do they genuinely care abt you?
They literally said they want me less stressed so I can focus better on work. They're starting to rely on me since this is a shit accounting job adding up numbers and making excels which I am overqualified for and good at it.
Maybe they personally care too, maybe they don't I don't know.

I suppose you haven’t got the means to sue them for harassment?
Of course not.

Did you actually put on the sad music for this?
I wanted to put a music so my parents won't hear me. Chose this one since it was calming.

'super easy to get'.
Before getting sex you need to talk.
But talking isn't easy for someone with autism or other mental difficulties.

What country?

It is easy for them. They change girlfriends more often than I change my sheets
They kept telling me how easy it was for them and how many gfs they had.
"Just go tell them you know some good stocks and get their number and then call them later and start talking and things will work out."

Literally what they told me.

They said everybody is banging each other in every company. It's so easy. Just go talk to them.

If they are much older its possible that they wanted to help, but seriously doubt it. The part where there were asking for your sexual experience is weird as fuck. They might suspect you of being gay or some shit, possibly they found out for incels.com if you browsed at work. Be careful, tell them that you want to save up money or something before getting a gf.

Bombarded me with truthpills I try every day not to know.

The part where there were asking for your sexual experience is weird as fuck. They might suspect you of being gay or some shit, possibly they found out for incels.com if you browsed at work. Be careful, tell them that you want to save up money or something before getting a gf.
It's weird for you but for 3rd world people with nigger brains it's not weird. Fuckers don't understand basic civilization and privacy.

Things that didn't happen award

Things that didn't happen award
30090.jpg

They said everybody is banging each other in every company. It's so easy. Just go talk to them.
In Iran jfl Aren't most foids walking around in burkas?

I think they were mocking you when they asked you where you touched your previous girlfriends and so on. They didn't believe you so they wanted to feel superior and enjoy seeing you nervous.

If they are much older its possible that they wanted to help, but seriously doubt it. The part where there were asking for your sexual experience is weird as fuck. They might suspect you of being gay or some shit, possibly they found out for incels.com if you browsed at work. Be careful, tell them that you want to save up money or something before getting a gf.
Yes, they could have found out he is on .is and they didn't want him to turn up one day and go ER

Maybe they personally care too, maybe they don't I don't know
They don't care. You said it yourself, they want you less stressed so you can perform your job well. They care about you as much as a foid cares about her betabuxx provider husband. They only care about the labor that you provide for them. These fags were clearly bullying you. They used their status as your bosses to shield themselves from any kind of revenge. They are punching down because they know you can't do anything about it and they see you as weak man.

Jfl at "going to find a jew to bluepill me" at the end. I am not sure how much that will help you.

Yeah, just what I thought ie no self awareness.

Let me guess they are giga Chads right?

It's weird for you but for 3rd world people with nigger brains it's not weird. Fuckers don't understand basic civilization and privacy.
Older men do that shit in Serbia too. I was 12yo first time when some drunkard asked me if i use "rubber" because he saw me going to school with my sister. They ask often "Did you fucked something recently?" But in joking way.

I've never heard of bosses telling their employees to get a girlfriend jfl, that's some next level shit. Should've told them to mind their own business, it's ridiculous.
Yeah sue them for harassment

Older men do that shit in Serbia too. I was 12yo first time when some drunkard asked me if i use "rubber" because he saw me going to school with my sister. They ask often "Did you fucked something recently?" But in joking way.
Cuck if you weren’t fuckijg that slut

that's the only context it happens here too, boomers joking around, like how he described in the video

Favela r-selection monkeys asking to get shot

did they laugh? Or did they seriously think that was good advice?

im not downloading that shit post it on youtube or something

Asked me if I have one. I lied and told them yes I've had girlfriends before and they asked where I touched her. And if I ever banged her. If I ever had sex before.

Told me it's easy I should just go talk to girls. Told me literally everybody has a gf and sex is super easy to get.
I wanted to die I didn't know what to do so I made this video.

This is what nigger 3rd world is like.

Sorry if it's hard to discern it's because of bad mic + me being high inhib + mask + accent + my brain being completely destroyed from the experience + mouth dry from anxiety
these are humiliation rituals, they take place when someone is higher on the hierarchy than you and feels like they need to enforce that, and they seem to be happening more often than ever because at some point they became a meme. look it up if you don't believe me.
there's no point trying to decipher a humiliation ritual because its purpose is to establish dominance, the content of it is not important.
i get them constantly from family and at work too, so i get it bro.

the fact that older men and boomers are out of touch... this only makes their humiliation rituals even more powerful, as they insist that everything works the way it did back in their time, and you just end up entangled in endless arguments.

unfortunately there isn't really a way to avoid humiliation rituals besides just keeping a low private profile, you don't let information leak out, you don't allow anyone to impose on your free time, and you stop bad interactions immediately when they start, or at least follow up very quickly if you were taken by surprise and failed to react appropriately.

once too much time passes you can't take people to task with "hey, the way you treated me wasn't ok" because they will act like you're crazy. at that point the only option is to stop caring and pay attention if they do it again so you can react immediately and tell them it's not ok and so on.

i am completely detached at this point because my stress went too high, i basically settled on the fact that i have to be at work but that doesn't mean i have to care about what happens there, and once work is over, no one is allowed to bother me for any reason, that's my time and everyone can fuck off.

these are humiliation rituals, they take place when someone is higher on the hierarchy than you and feels like they need to enforce that, and they seem to be happening more often than ever because at some point they became a meme. look it up if you don't believe me.
there's no point trying to decipher a humiliation ritual because its purpose is to establish dominance, the content of it is not important.
i get them constantly from family and at work too, so i get it bro.

the fact that older men and boomers are out of touch... this only makes their humiliation rituals even more powerful, as they insist that everything works the way it did back in their time, and you just end up entangled in endless arguments.

unfortunately there isn't really a way to avoid humiliation rituals besides just keeping a low private profile, you don't let information leak out, you don't allow anyone to impose on your free time, and you stop bad interactions immediately when they start, or at least follow up very quickly if you were taken by surprise and failed to react appropriately.

once too much time passes you can't take people to task with "hey, the way you treated me wasn't ok" because they will act like you're crazy. at that point the only option is to stop caring and pay attention if they do it again so you can react immediately and tell them it's not ok and so on.

i am completely detached at this point because my stress went too high, i basically settled on the fact that i have to be at work but that doesn't mean i have to care about what happens there, and once work is over, no one is allowed to bother me for any reason, that's my time and everyone can fuck off.
Fuck normscum.

Are you a ricecel ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back