Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My 6 year old foid cousin told me i looked like a kid

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
This incident happened around a year ago. I was at the birthday party of my Stacy 5"11ft foid cousin ( i think, could have also been her brother) and they also invited 2 of my other foid cousins who are also above average height. The younger sister of the 2 foids cousin was around 6 years at the time. She told me that because of my height i looked like a kid. I roasted her back and told her she was ugly so i guess its kinda evened out. Its extremely brutal, knowing that foids are a hivemind and kids are very honest, this is what every foid (subconsciously) thinks of me and other manlets: that we are just kids. From this day one i told myself that i will never visit them again.

You're invited to birthday parties? Mogs me.

You're invited to birthday parties? Mogs me.
Its family birthday parties, nothing special. Almost only middle aged and old people and 90% of the times i cant relate to the other young folks

This incident happened around a year ago. I was at the birthday party of my Stacy 5"11ft foid cousin ( i think, could have also been her brother) and they also invited 2 of my other foid cousins who are also above average height. The younger sister of the 2 foids cousin was around 6 years at the time. She told me that because of my height i looked like a kid. I roasted her back and told her she was ugly so i guess its kinda evened out. Its extremely brutal, knowing that foids are a hivemind and kids are very honest, this is what every foid (subconsciously) thinks of me and other manlets: that we are just kids. From this day one i told myself that i will never visit them again.
Terrible, but that's just the way it is for us Sub-Fives. Children are very honest, especially with your looks. Be you look either good or bad.
Wise idea to never visit them again.

This 3 year old calls me dad

Only way for manlets is either jestermaxx or thug/darktriadmaxx. The latter is extremely rare because its easy for tallfags to darktriadmax as no one messes with them, but for a manlet to darktriadmax you actually have to grow a pair, stand on business and sometimes put your life on the line.

over if you look like a kid. did you have beard?

Cut her in half with your ki power

Cut her in half with your ki power
Static assets upload1613302522014990422

What i wanna do to my foid cousin (in Dragon Ball Z Fighters*

But i would kill everyone of us because only pure hearted people survive the genkidama :feelsrope:
there is nothing more pure than killing your enemies that were bullying you for your entire life

I got told that by a lot of people too