Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid asks: what's America's dating enviornment like? Meanwhile asian males like us rrot

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

A first glimpse into her lust for white men :feelshaha:

Could have at least translated the main parts, summarize, or what you got out of it. But nope. Just a link to a page with some kanji looking text that looks like hieroglyphics to me.

Could have at least translated the main parts, summarize, or what you got out of it. But nope. Just a link to a page with some kanji looking text that looks like hieroglyphics to me.
An American tried to kiss a fob noodlewhore who he barely knew (only had coffee together once). The foid refused, then the dude proceeded to educate her on how dating works for Americans: "meet>see each other>date(進一步接觸)>exclusive>relationship"

Instead of MeToo'ing the dude like how she would treat a ricecel, she started a discussion thread and wondered if the dude wanted a one-night stand or maybe that's just how dating actually works in the US. Noodlewhores are really eager to reflect on themselves when it comes to superior modern western culture:feelspuke:

When I was studying there I kept my internet use sqeaky clean. Hope you have some sort of opsec jfl
Idk how I'll go on this forum when I'm there

An American tried to kiss a fob noodlewhore who he barely knew (only had coffee together once). The foid refused, then the dude proceeded to educate her on how dating works for Americans: "meet>see each other>date(進一步接觸)>exclusive>relationship"

Instead of MeToo'ing the dude like how she would treat a ricecel, she started a discussion thread and wondered if the dude wanted a one-night stand or maybe that's just how dating actually works in the US. Noodlewhores are really eager to reflect on themselves when it comes to superior modern western culture:feelspuke:
Thank you. And that’s brutal because only Chad gets women to fuck him like that, or normies that pay.