Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel fly tickets are cheap af now with corona

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
legit i looked and normally a ticked from where i am from to tokio is like 1 k now just 500 i saw also new york is like 200 for me

yes man lets go right now

Buy low, sell high
boyo

let's go grope japanese girls

we're all gonna die

Shit Imma fly to wuhan, get coughed on, and fly back to a populated city (In Plague Inc)

Last edited:
Nowhere to go for me

Sounds comfy would fly ngl

im buying a ticket right now

"hello air qatar"
1484778801-vald2.png
Whos that dude? @ShySaxon?

I will like to go seamaxx

incel meeting in Tokio

coronamaxxing
let's do it, buddy boyos

legit i looked and normally a ticked from where i am from to tokio is like 1 k now just 500 i saw also new york is like 200 for me

I heard this Story once on a radio Show on yt. This dude got taken in to the back of the plane and got a blowjob from a Stewardess.
I don't even understand why women like blowjobs. WTF is that shit even? It's degrading as fuck. JFL at People saying that women't dont want to be humiliated sexually. MuH ConSEnt.

Already there with my homie pp183

I will like to go seamaxx
lets get some fly tickets together buddy boyo. its a win win really, i either go and ascend or come back and fully accept its over and rope

lets get some fly tickets together buddy boyo. its a win win really, i either go and ascend or come back and fully accept its over and rope

ai bro lets go sounds good

tbf, going in pairs surely helps your chances as you dont just look like a sad loser creeping on girls (though we probs still will)

trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee