Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feminists repress mens natural sexuality when they get angry over "objectification"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Feminists always going on about how women shouldn't have their sexuality repressed and be allowed to be a hoe, but when it comes to men, well, lets just say that simply having a sex drive makes you a misogynist monster (especially if you are unattractive) because "WOmEn ArEN't ObJEcts~!"

its so insane how they managed to pull off the mental gymnastics to consider life on god mode to be "oppressed." Imagine getting countless sexual compliments while walking in the street, I would think I died and went to heaven.

The world will tip more and more toward those values boyo. It will be hard for futurecels i can see it so clearly.
1000 year before sexbots will be good enough to replace foids and til then men will put them on a pedastal

Excellent observation, good sir.

this is about more foid projections, they objectify men as ATM's, as human meat shields, in the expectations of chivalry and roles we as men are still tied too, while foids get only the good parts of both gender roles. Fact is, as humans, we need other humans, it's a part of human nature. We are social creatures, no person is an island. It only becomes a problem when one gender is being placed on a pedistal while the other gender is reduced to human doings rather than human beings. There must be a balance, but when we seek balance, we're told we are "misogynist" and "objectifying women."

Creep delivering these pills fresh from his factory.
Good work.

if women don't want to be treated as objects then they should prove that they are worth more than sexual objects. what can a woman do better than a man? being mothers and connecting with children is all i can think of. other than that the only worth they have over us is what they can do with their vaginas.

Feminists always going on about how women shouldn't have their sexuality repressed and be allowed to be a hoe, but when it comes to men, well, lets just say that simply having a sex drive makes you a misogynist monster (especially if you are unattractive) because "WOmEn ArEN't ObJEcts~!"

its so insane how they managed to pull off the mental gymnastics to consider life on god mode to be "oppressed." Imagine getting countless sexual compliments while walking in the street, I would think I died and went to heaven.

its over for bumpcels

A feminist will repress it only if she sees an incel objectifying a woman or when a chad is attracted to a foid that isn't her. But all those feminists secretly fantasize about chad, just check the fetish blogs on tumblr, most are either "I want a beta slave" or "I want to be chads slave". Feminist is just a fancy word for narcissistic slut.