Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Feminists think they are entitled to pleasure/orgasms

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Recruit
★★
I frequently see on feminist subreddits like TwoX complaining about how their boyfriends never perform oral sex on them or how their last hookup didn't make her cum. They talk about how their "needs" aren't being met. They also shame men for supposedly being bad in bed or for being "selfish". Let's switch the genders for a second...

"My girlfriend doesn't blow me so she's selfish and immature"
and then all the responses will be like "Throw the whole woman away" "dump her"

Feminists would no doubt say this man isn't entitled to anything and he is a misogynist for thinking he deserves sexual favors. They would call him a perverted predator for wanting a woman to do something she isn't comfortable with.

So basically when women are predatory, it's perfectly fine, but when men do it, it's disgusting. Feminists really have no principles, they're just retards who jerk themselves off on how "oppressed" they are.

I frequently see on feminist subreddits like TwoX complaining about how their boyfriends never perform oral sex on them or how their last hookup didn't make her cum. They talk about how their "needs" aren't being met. They also shame men for supposedly being bad in bed or for being "selfish". Let's switch the genders for a second...

Feminists would no doubt say this man isn't entitled to anything and he is a misogynist for thinking he deserves sexual favors. They would call him a perverted predator for wanting a woman to do something she isn't comfortable with.

So basically when women are predatory, it's perfectly fine, but when men do it, it's disgusting. Feminists really have no principles, they're just retards who jerk themselves off on how "oppressed" they are.
Feminists really have no principles, they're just retards who jerk themselves off on how "oppressed" they are.

I don't care about sexhaver problems

Feminists really have no principles, they're just retards who jerk themselves off on how "oppressed" they are.

Yep, same story as always. When women do it, it's good, when men do it, it's bad :feelsseriously:

If a woman dumps her boyfriend for not going down on her, feminists will cheer her on, calling her a strong, independent qween who knows what she wants and they all tell her she should never settle for less :foidSoy::foidSoy:

If a man dumps his girlfriend for not giving him blowjobs, then he's an evil objectifying misogynist who only cares about sex and treats her like an object, and not a person.

Feminists really have no principles,
That's just modern women. When it's about men there's no common sense, accoutability or logic, they just go for the kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back