Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise male feminists

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
:lasereyes:I despise male feminists:feelsping:
I despise male feminists, they disgusts me more than simps or femoids orbiters cause those two despite being similarly cucked they're mainly doing it out of sexual objectification of women (it is still cucked to inflate women egos and facilitate their tutorial mode lifestyles, but thats a different conversation)

male feminists especially the younger degenerate zoomers are the ultimate cucks; they're so cucked thats they willingly buy into all feminism fallacies!
women are oppressed” “feminism helps men too”, women are the ultimate victims, protect women lives at all costs JFL:feelsclown:

just how cucked in the head can you be to believe thats feminism helps men :feelstastyman:

nobody is benefiting off feminism other than neolibrals, (((them))) , postfeminists and women.:foidSoy:

male feminists must believe in female superiority and have subsequently developed severe femdom cock and ball torture fantasies:shhh:

cuck male feminists r the reason feminism still exists. They r the ultimate enemy

:lasereyes:I despise male feminists:feelsping:
I despise male feminists, they disgusts me more than simps or femoids orbiters cause those two despite being similarly cucked they're mainly doing it out of sexual objectification of women (it is still cucked to inflate women egos and facilitate their tutorial mode lifestyles, but thats a different conversation)

male feminists especially the younger degenerate zoomers are the ultimate cucks; they're so cucked thats they willingly buy into all feminism fallacies!
women are oppressed” “feminism helps men too”, women are the ultimate victims, protect women lives at all costs JFL:feelsclown:

just how cucked in the head can you be to believe thats feminism helps men :feelstastyman:

nobody is benefiting off feminism other than neolibrals, (((them))) , postfeminists and women.:foidSoy:

View attachment 641091
male feminists must believe in female superiority and have subsequently developed severe femdom cock and ball torture fantasies:shhh:
Lowest tier of men are male feminists bunch of faggots hoping to get a crumb of pussy. Pathetic useless sacks of shit complete fucking losers:lul::lul::lul:

Lowest tier of men are male feminists bunch of faggots hoping to get a crumb of pussy. Pathetic useless sacks of shit complete fucking losers:lul::lul::lul:
Cope. Chad and Tyrone are also feminists. Otherwise they would've led the beta revolt long time ago. :feelsUgh:

cuck male feminists r the reason feminism still exists. They r the ultimate enemy
gender traitors needs to be abolished (in 1959 space monkey)

Male feminists don't have a mind of their own, they just follow and agree with whatever women say, even if they don't truly agree.

Male feminists don't have a mind of their own, they just follow and agree with whatever women say, even if they don't truly agree.
Conformity is the root of all cancers in society