Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

feminist noodlewhore compares incels to serial killers

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
★★
A nasty noodlewhore has reviewed a movie and implied that it's serial killer narrative is a incel fantasy.
she wrote:
"The House That Jack Built, is as violent and sadistic as anyone familiar with the controversial Danish writer/director’s work would expect, but it seems particularly distasteful in the context of the #MeToo movement, which von Trier clearly despises.
The movie is an ultra-violent incel fantasy about Jack (Matt Dillon), a man who stalks, kidnaps and murders dozens of women in the Pacific Northwest over a 12-year period."

link

It (called Michelle da Silva)

No Michelle, incel fantasies do not generally include creeping around the remote pacific northwest region in a fur coat abducting & killing wayward foids, hearing in the news that some rando unloaded a gat into your shrew-face and entitled ass would go a lot further into being an amusing and justifiable fantasy however

Whore deserves to get gang raped by a bunch of tentacles

That's on my watchlist actually. Dumb noodlewhores.

Why do all feminists wear ugly big or pointed glasses?

What a feminazi

Her looksmatch is dangling from a rope.

I'll probably check it out, I do like reading about serial killers
Why do all feminists wear ugly big or pointed glasses?

Because they are herd creatures that blindly follow fashion tropes, I call it the Daria Morgendorffer look
Daria Morgendorffer

What's the melanin level of her significant other. I really wanna know.

I hate ugly Asian women because their lives are insanely more privileged than those of ugly Asian men, just because they were born with a vagina. All females are privileged, but never has there been such a vast difference in the quality of life of men and women of the same race and looks level. This bitch would be 100% incel if male.

(I'm a half-Asian, half-white hapa).

Well to her credit Lars von Trier's films are pretentious artsy fartsy snoozefests.

Von Trier? That movie is a must watch for me then. His movie "Antichrist" was blackpill masterpiece.

Bitch needs that smug look smacked off her face

have 40 mins of that movie left

they get all anal over a pg-ish movie like that when theres stuff like a serbian film and i spit on your grave exist?

ching chong ping pong

her looksmatch is my friend and he is posting here

Looking at her face infuriates me