Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are masters at self delusion

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
My cousin who is a 4.5 literally just said to me that she "doesnt see herself as below a 7" and I internally died from laughter. Meanwhile she has never had a bf and is a boring med student. Fucking retards tbh

What do you expect?

It's literally been shown they think 80% of men are below average, so of course 80% of them think they're above average.

It's because white knights treat every female as a goddess meanwhile females mistreat ugly males.

most women who are around 3-4/10 think they are 8/10+

You should've chuckled hard to make her feel self conscious lol.

mylifeistrash said:
most women who are around 3-4/10 think they are 8/10+

It's a cope; they delude themselves into thinking they're attractive because of the male attention that they get. But Chad won't commit and will only pump and dump. Then they ask where all the good men are, which is a fucking insult implying that I'm not "good." When the truth is that even though I can be abusive at times, foids have told me that I treat them very well and that they felt super comfortable and close to me. No pussy, though. Personality is a fucking meme. Aaaaand now I'm pissed off LOL. It's too early for these feels.

42cel said:
It's because white knights treat every female as a goddess meanwhile females mistreat ugly males.

42cel said: