Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are Hispanics immune to the blackpill?

Would Hiking be good?. You would probably see some ppl on the way up and down and maybe they’ll start conversations.
You never start conversations hiking. Americans are not open to new friendships usually and they often won’t even say hi back
Outside of sports , any other interests (not cars) that there could be a club for?
Literally not a damn thing

I know. This literally proves I’m right about NTpill. If I can’t even make friends with other hobbyists, then of course it’s gonna kill my chances with women. I’m not so ugly my looks are stopping me from making male friends. I literally see legit fat slobs that have friends in this hobby
Yes I completely agree. Some people on this site don’t realise that Chad doesn’t have foids tracking him down and raping him. If you’re ND you either have to join a boring club with a slight chance you’ll make friends, or you just sit alone.

Idk about America but nigger friends are good in uk. A Tyrone will see a lonely guy and go “I’ll find u a girl bro” .

Yes I completely agree. Some people on this site don’t realise that Chad doesn’t have foids tracking him down and raping him. If you’re ND you either have to join a boring club with a slight chance you’ll make friends, or you just sit alone.
Yep. Being non NT can easily be overcome by being Chad, but it’s brutal for HTNs or less.
Idk about America but nigger friends are good in uk. A Tyrone will see a lonely guy and go “I’ll find u a girl bro” .
There is no fucking way. No fucking way they would actually be that nice. Could never be in America bro

You never start conversations hiking. Americans are not open to new friendships usually and they often won’t even say hi back

Literally not a damn thing
Fucking brutal. Idk what to tell you. Idk where foids hang out in uk. My sister always “goes out” (aka whores around) and my mother was the same during my childhood. NTpill is so much more brutal in uk because the only real places foids go is clubs and gyms

Fucking brutal. Idk what to tell you. Idk where foids hang out in uk. My sister always “goes out” (aka whores around) and my mother was the same during my childhood. NTpill is so much more brutal in uk because the only real places foids go is clubs and gyms
Basically same here. Other than clubs and gyms, I don’t know where the fuck they are at. You can’t just cold approach on the street as a non Chad

no it’s more so that being giga nt is a must , that’s why there’s no latinas for me, i’m too neurotic

Basically same here. Other than clubs and gyms, I don’t know where the fuck they are at. You can’t just cold approach on the street as a non Chad
Honestly! Where tf do they hangout. We have pubs everywhere here so you can see them in their but no one ever approaches you and you’ll be seen as “creepy” if you go alone

Honestly! Where tf do they hangout. We have pubs everywhere here so you can see them in their but no one ever approaches you and you’ll be seen as “creepy” if you go alone
It’s so over for non Chad men that are social outcasts

It’s so over for non Chad men that are social outcasts
Yep. If chad does it he’s “mysterious” . When I, a very clearly autistic male does it it’s creepy.

I know I’m obviously autistic because when I talk to someone they ask if I’m autistic within the first few minutes

Yep. If chad does it he’s “mysterious” . When I, a very clearly autistic male does it it’s creepy.

I know I’m obviously autistic because when I talk to someone they ask if I’m autistic within the first few minutes
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️ Nobody ever straight up asked me if I was autistic, luckily

First of all gerbert Johnson is a chad faggot that makes money exploiting incel culture. But yes to an extent they are immune to the hypergamy today since many of them don't integrate into western society and many still meet their girlfriends through family
Well I only watched his videos cuz he was talking about things I agree with and see every single day in my day to day life

My era is full of immigrants and niggas. This is why I hate the “diversity” copers. Those people and those cultures are barbaric and twisted

what ever happened to the UKs skinhead scene and paki/nigger bashing?

Do they just assign a foid to their son lol
They were built for this so when they have to compete in a free sexual market they get obliterated, otherwise they get family-assigned gf