Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are Hispanics immune to the blackpill?

They are hyper NT and have mogger social networks. They always seem to get a gf that way

This only applies to recent immigrants. Curries who arrangemarriagemax before coming here are also immune. The issues arise when their children are born in the West and must compete in the Western dating market. That's when all hell breaks loose.

I hate Latina foids so much. They are basically breeding machines.
I despise them too, I hate sheeboons and sand niggers too, it pisses me off when all 3 of those races of foids have so many kids I glare at them in public if the kids have alot of siblings

Being an ethnic-cel is only bad if you are left alone in the hypergamous wasteland that is the western dating market. I'm white but I know asians and indians that are better off than me because their families set them up with gfs, either just through connections or via arranged marriage. Ethnics that actually are part of a tight knit community are better off than a lot of whites in the US.
:yes: But muh JBW

:yes:

And OP, have you not seen the videos on zoomer traders channel? The advent of social media raised the bar in places like Mexico.
Same with here in Colombia, foids have become westernized with more of them choose thugmaxxed Chads over normie men. Those foolish passport bros sucker's have no idea

This post is no different from what foids posts on IT, extremely retarded nitpicking

If u were NT and looksmaxxed then you could probably pull a Becky.
Probably. But I could easily pull a low tier Becky I think if I was NT and looksmaxxed. A low tier woman might actually view me as out of her league and be extra nice to keep me if I was NT

Probably. But I could easily pull a low tier Becky I think if I was NT and looksmaxxed. A low tier woman might actually view me as out of her league and be extra nice to keep me if I was NT
Yeah bro. That’s the only problem with you being a isolationcel, can’t meet a girl.

I assume u don’t go to any clubs or anything?

Yeah bro. That’s the only problem with you being a isolationcel, can’t meet a girl.

I assume u don’t go to any clubs or anything?
I don’t go to any clubs, I don’t hang out with anyone but my truecel friend usually, and don’t do a damn thing in the community.

True, but I can’t even make male friends in the car hobby cuz I’m non NT and that sucks
Yeah good point. Motorbikes are better because they’re events (like in the Isle of Man)

I don’t go to any clubs, I don’t hang out with anyone but my truecel friend usually, and don’t do a damn thing in the community.
That’s brutal. I assume you live in the middle of batshit no where?

Yeah good point. Motorbikes are better because they’re events (like in the Isle of Man)
Cars have events too. I often have gone to car shows with my Camaro and will do it again when it’s fixed.

That’s brutal. I assume you live in the middle of batshit no where?
I live in some suburb town. There isn’t much to do here. I also spend almost every weekend at our cabin, which is indeed in the middle of nowhere basically.

No one starts conversation?
We talk all the time. I can easily chat with them about their cars and mine but making actual friends is nearly impossible. You never see the same guys there enough to actually get to know them

I live in some suburb town. There isn’t much to do here. I also spend almost every weekend at our cabin, which is indeed in the middle of nowhere basically.
Brutal. Similar situation. I live in Birmingham and there’s truly fuck all to do here. You go deeper into Birmingham? You’ll get robbed. There’s some eras where you’ll get jumped if you’re white and you’re out past 10

We talk all the time. I can easily chat with them about their cars and mine but making actual friends is nearly impossible. You never see the same guys there enough to actually get to know them
Brutal.

Not really. They are becoming more blackpilled every day. Their time is limited.
JBW is law

I need to start going cruising with some of the guys once my classic car is reliable enough
Fairs. I would recommend you try and join some sort of club because I want you to be happy and find a girl.

You should have fucked that foid from yesterday @Crazy Car Kanga

Brutal. Similar situation. I live in Birmingham and there’s truly fuck all to do here. You go deeper into Birmingham? You’ll get robbed. There’s some eras where you’ll get jumped if you’re white and you’re out past 10
That sucks. Around here it’s a safeish town, but it’s full of boomers and there’s nothing to do other than car shows once I get my car fixed. The neighboring town is rough

I just wanna have some friends in the car hobby and the rc car hobby. I saw some fat slob with his rc car friend when I was buying parts at the hobby store. I hate that even NT slobs can easily have friends in the hobby but I can’t. I mogged this guy in looks so much, yet he has a hobby friend because he’s NT and I don’t

That sucks. Around here it’s a safeish town, but it’s full of boomers and there’s nothing to do other than car shows once I get my car fixed. The neighboring town is rough
My era is full of immigrants and niggas. This is why I hate the “diversity” copers. Those people and those cultures are barbaric and twisted

Fairs. I would recommend you try and join some sort of club because I want you to be happy and find a girl.
Like what though man? Joining car cruises might make me some friends, but 90% of men into cars are boomers and I’ll never meet a girl though this.
You should have fucked that foid from yesterday @Crazy Car Kanga
Kek. I wonder why she chose that name. It’s almost like she was obsessing over me and @SuperKanga

I just wanna have some friends in the car hobby and the rc car hobby. I saw some fat slob with his rc car friend when I was buying parts at the hobby store. I hate that even NT slobs can easily have friends in the hobby but I can’t. I mogged this guy in looks so much, yet he has a hobby friend because he’s NT and I don’t
That’s horrible. I relate tho. Ik NT ppl with the most niche interests who managed to get friends to do it with

My era is full of immigrants and niggas. This is why I hate the “diversity” copers. Those people and those cultures are barbaric and twisted
Yep. Lots of hood niggas around here too. One nigger kid tried to steal my $600 rc car while I was driving it

Like what though man? Joining car cruises might make me some friends, but 90% of men into cars are boomers and I’ll never meet a girl though this.
Idk about cars. Got any other interests? Maybe pick up a sport. Ik a guy who met his ex at a Thai boxing place (then she cheated)

That’s horrible. I relate tho. Ik NT ppl with the most niche interests who managed to get friends to do it with
Yep. And rc cars isn’t even that much of a niche interest. There is like 3-5 other hobbyists in the shop almost every time I go there. I have tried to talk to them and make friends, but it never leads anywhere

Idk about cars. Got any other interests? Maybe pick up a sport. Ik a guy who met his ex at a Thai boxing place (then she cheated)
I hate sports more than almost anything. Cars and sometimes going on walks in the woods is all that interests me

Yep. And rc cars isn’t even that much of a niche interest. There is like 3-5 other hobbyists in the shop almost every time I go there. I have tried to talk to them and make friends, but it never leads anywhere
Brutal NTpill

So Gerbert Johnson said something about this in one of his videos but I’ve noticed it as well.

Every Hispanic guy I see is like 5 ft 4 and looks like a fucking frog. Yet they always look happy and oblivious( probably cuz they can’t speak English.) AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE A FOID GIRLFRIEND.

I hate Latina foids so much. They are basically breeding machines.

Basically every illegal immigrant foid is pregnant 24/7. She’s got like five screaming kids with her while she’s pushing a stroller and carrying a baby in the camelback thing or whatever the fuck it’s called. She always has an absolutely giant ass and she’s always wearing flip flops even though it’s like November. What the fuck are Hispanic women made out of? They’re basically fucking breeding machines like Jesus Christ

Meanwhile the men are all like 5 ft 4. Covered in dried paint and shit. Or they have saggy pants and are trying to look ghetto.

Why are Hispanic women so fucking fertile?

I hate them it makes me so angry. They are taking over
First of all gerbert Johnson is a chad faggot that makes money exploiting incel culture. But yes to an extent they are immune to the hypergamy today since many of them don't integrate into western society and many still meet their girlfriends through family

Should have run him over (in gta6)
I just drove it away from him. It goes 65 miles an hour. Ran out of fuel soon after tho. If he got it, I would have chased him down, but I later saw that he has his 2 big brothers waiting to assist him like the little pack animals they are.

I hate sports more than almost anything. Cars and sometimes going on walks in the woods is all that interests me
Would Hiking be good?. You would probably see some ppl on the way up and down and maybe they’ll start conversations.

Outside of sports , any other interests (not cars) that there could be a club for?

I just drove it away from him. It goes 65 miles an hour. Ran out of fuel soon after tho. If he got it, I would have chased him down, but I later saw that he has his 2 big brothers waiting to assist him like the little pack animals they are.
I hate them.

Brutal NTpill
I know. This literally proves I’m right about NTpill. If I can’t even make friends with other hobbyists, then of course it’s gonna kill my chances with women. I’m not so ugly my looks are stopping me from making male friends. I literally see legit fat slobs that have friends in this hobby