Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female only team averages 27 deaths per game in LOL tournament

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★

This is why females shouldn't be allowed to play videogames.
Numales had to lock the thread because of overwhelmimg amounts of sexism :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Soon that post will be deleted from reddit due to misogyny
full

Female gamers are a joke, I bet she asked for donations all the time

worse than me probably LOL

Men are better than women in everything but having holes

they were GANGBANGED multiple times(in League of Legends)

Vaevictis was subject to prejudice from other teams at the start of last season with RoX and Vega Squadron both receiving warnings for gender discrimination and a lack of sportsmanship. Teams would regularly play off-meta champions when facing the female squad.

Is 27 kills really bad I'm assuming? what's the average?

Foids only play video games for attention

So they were getting slaughtered every game, in a competitive league? shocking...if there ever was a legit female gamer she'd likely be trans (ie. a man) or lesbian.

So they were getting slaughtered every game, in a competitive league? shocking...if there ever was a legit female gamer she'd likely be trans (ie. a man) or lesbian.

:feelstastyman:
What is it even meant by it? That we are the soys and reddit mods are balding Chads, or that's what they think they are, or what? Why in response to the other guys meme? And how does one infer that you meant it about the reddit mods?

:dafuckfeels::feelstastyman::dafuckfeels::feelstastyman::dafuckfeels::feelstastyman::dafuckfeels::feelstastyman::dafuckfeels::feelstastyman::feelsseriously:
Don’t make this too complicated nigga
I meant what i meant:feelsYall:
Take care Nigger

Isn't it ironic when bluepilled stuff turns into an ultra blackpill for everyone

Women can't play games.

This is why femoids shouldn't be allowed to play videogames

BUT WOMEN ARE JUST AS INTELLIGENT AS MEN :soy: :soy: :soy: