Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Theory]Dietpill- How Modern Food & Diets Contribute To Inceldom.

THIS is what I always say. We should all primarily eat raw animal organs, drink blood and eat hydrating fruit. That is what I believe the elites are actually doing while they try to brainwash us to eat vegetable goyslop. They just want to make us weaker, uglier and easier to manipulate
Moloch Blood drinkers, very Jewish indeed

High IQ post.

View attachment 1178175
View attachment 1178176

The dietpill is part of the reason girls are 20x more likely to have early puberty (because kids are exposed to estrogen-boosting chemicals from birth. Most brutal thing is, there's no escaping it. It's in fruits and vegetables (sometimes even organic ones), meat, dairy, the water system. As well as being in plastic containers and packaging. It's basically over at this point, which is why I advocate for taking aromatase inhibitors to neutralize the effect of lowering testosterone levels.

It's a worldwide problem with 3rd world countries having even lower testosterone levels as they face the effects of both bad nutrients and poor quality plastics and diets, and farmers too who deal with pesticides and similar chemicals.
View attachment 1178179
This is a capital S rate Horror movie, for SoY

The elites know what they are doing
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

Thank you- it truly is awful just how we are literally being poisoned: In a way, it's as if it adds "insult to injury" I'm sure you get it.

Thanks- it's also possible to buy directly from farmers, but that is costly still.

Best thing to do, might be to go off-grid & live off the land like @wasted12years

That is a possibility, especially since it's been a core part of their diets for thousands of years iirc.

Autism rates have increased, yes, in part due to dietary reasons.

However, it seems Whites by default are more likely to be Autistic: By this, I mean that we are both likely to be autistic by birth, whilst NT Whites exhibit behavior more closer to that of Autistics(more introverted)

Rice has more phytates in it, which can ofc stunt growth potentially.
I have had a Lot of Rice and seed oil roasted "stuff" well... (During my infancy)
However, i Did eat a Lot of meat though.

Goyslop makes my coom nice and thick O_o

I'M the TROON?!
I hate how people these days just turn shit into insults without regards to their actual meaning. I heard someone call Andrew Tate an incel and trust me he gets a shit ton of sex jfl.

I hate how people these days just turn shit into insults without regards to their actual meaning. I heard someone call Andrew Tate an incel and trust me he gets a shit ton of sex jfl.
Would Tate be Incel if he wasn't statusmaxxed & moneymaxxed? Some here say he would.

High IQ post. Should be required reading for meatcels.

But isnt it Rice (a dry vegetable, similar to dry fruits) that helps muscular development alongside red meat ??

If it does something to your heckin Bones, that is new to me LOL
He's coping. There's nothing that suggests rice alone will stunt your growth. You'll only stunt your growth if you're a vegancuck, but they're only 1" shorter on average than meat-eaters.

Whilst it is firmly established by many Blackpill metrics, that looks, height, and NTness are largely determined by your genetics, a reasonable portion can still be determined by other life factors. IN this thread, I will be going over how our modern diets, especially the American one, can impact looks & NTness.

To start off, let's tap into some blood-memory & take a trip to the past: Prior to the invention & diffusion of agriculture, humans lived in hunter-gatherer tribalistic societies. Their diets consisting primarily of that of meat, fruit, dairy, fish etc.

However, upon the invention of agriculture, a change can be noticed in that of the human skull:

F14lsk8XsAATUlc.jpg

Reasoning lies in many reasons: For example, it's obvious that diets consisting of more meat will require more chewing, as well as the Hunter-Gatherer lifestyle being one which is much more arduous & "tough"

However, could the nutritional value of the food itself be causing some kind of Impact on the development of the skull shape?

According to some research, testosterone does play a role in the outcome of facial shape, features, dimorphism, etc:

I don't think I need to say this, but It's blatantly obvious that the majority of people that meat obviously raises testosterone levels: However, what is lesser-understood, is the fact that many agricultural crops contained phytates, which are known to lower T-levels.

Now let's jump back to the present......

It's obvious to all non-normies just how dogshit our diet is, no one can deny that: However, what we need to asses is just how much this can impact the outcome of looks.

Let's start off with seed-oils, according to research, it not only lowers-testosterone, but can directly cause acne & inflammation:

Soy is another culprit, of course(no need to elaborate why, the memes tell us enough), and it's literally fed to infants here in the US:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@organic_tarzan/video/7347027711723998510?lang=en

Even the water we drink is harmful, since fluoride can not only cause brain-damage:

But is also correlated with hair-loss:

And acne:

Not to mention.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

Now lets asses some of the mental impacts of our modern "diet," shall we?

To summarize things- we may have been born sub-5 & non-nt, but our modern diets accelerated & worsened it. :blackpill:

@To koniec @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @TBIcel @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit @Chudpreet @anandkonda @Biowaste Removal @lazy_gamer_423 @ElTruecel @Friezacel @KillNiggers @VictimofBpillReaper @Epedaphic @Made in Heaven @Pajeetsingh @GeckoBus @Stupid Clown @Regenerator @wereq @Fatass3000 @EngelCallDell19

High IQ post.