Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Theory]Dietpill- How Modern Food & Diets Contribute To Inceldom.

That is simply because their ancestors were high status(rich) and had better diets. The damage and degeneration happens over generations slowly. This is what a lot of people don't understand about the dietpill
Bluepill. Even in 2024, genetic recombination just is too much for many copers.

Redpillcomics36.jpg

Bluepill. Even in 2024, genetic recombination just is too much for many copers.

Redpillcomics36.jpg
Prove me wrong. You said what you and your ancestors ate has absolutely nothing to do with how groups of people including you developed. Yes genetic recombination is a thing but its not the full story. Thinking everything in life is just random makes no sense at all, there are multiple factors that go into how someone develops. Nothing in life is random

Yes genetic recombination is a thing but its not the full story.
It's pretty close. What could be more consequential to what you become than the very DNA that is you?

Prove me wrong.
You haven't provided any reasoning or explained the mechanism by which such effects of ancestors diet could come about. Epigenetics don't alter one's genome, only the expression of genes that exist in the genome itself.

You haven't provided any reasoning or explained the mechanism by which such effects of ancestors diet could come about. Epigenetics don't alter one's genome, only the expression of genes that exist in the genome itself.
Ok, I will admit it, I don't know almost anything about genetics on an academic level but I know what makes sense to me. I like it when someone challenges my views and I think your perspective on this is interesting but I still believe in what I believe. It just makes the most sense to me that the diet of our ancestors is one of the factors that contributed to our own development instead of everything just being random and happening for no reason at all. I will make a thread about this in the future once I gather enough information but for now this is what I think