Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female hypergamy is fueling a new industry: cuckware

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
jfl Normies have lost so much ground over the decades that they must now rely on software tools in a desperate attempt keep some inkling of loyalty from the foids which choose to tolerate them. Females are now so unfaithful that commercial software solutions are raking in cash just so that cucks can try to have a glimpse into how they are being had.

Of course this also has the hilarious side effect of highlighting the general technological ignorance of women who fail to secure their device from such exploitation or follow any basic opsec in even the slightest measure.

Cocospy
Hellospy

Notice how there is no such software marketed to females

Women are fucking stupid cunts

2020 is a crazy year

Foids are a pest

:feelskek: How do normies cope JFL? Imagine needing Onstar for your foid in case she gets stolen.

In fact, that just gave me an idea. What if there was like a foid or relationship insurance? Like if your foid went and fucked chad or did camgirl shit, you get a small payout to ease "mental damages". Wouldn't be very competitive I think unless the premiums were sky high.

:feelskek: How do normies cope JFL? Imagine needing Onstar for your foid in case she gets stolen.

In fact, that just gave me an idea. What if there was like a foid or relationship insurance? Like if your foid went and fucked chad or did camgirl shit, you get a small payout to ease "mental damages". Wouldn't be very competitive I think unless the premiums were sky high.
Good idea but not gonna happen, gynocracy won't let it.

jfl Normies have lost so much ground over the decades that they must now rely on software tools in a desperate attempt keep some inkling of loyalty from the foids which choose to tolerate them. Females are now so unfaithful that commercial software solutions are raking in cash just so that cucks can try to have a glimpse into how they are being had.

Of course this also has the hilarious side effect of highlighting the general technological ignorance of women who fail to secure their device from such exploitation or follow any basic opsec in even the slightest measure.

View attachment 258404View attachment 258405

Notice how there is no such software marketed to females
Fucking lol at this shit, this is pure programming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back