Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female humanoid tries to test the IQ of her pets and ends up exposing her own lowIQ

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
I don't wanna watch the whole thing. Can you tell me what she did?

The treat test is invalid, because they just smell the treat. The others tests seem legit.

I'm watching it and it just seems like she's toying around with them lol.
I'd just try to test their memories using an electronic and self-recognition through mirrors. one test that may be interesting; put them inside a spacious box, the plafond is made of transparent glass, if they readily jump to escape and hit their heads then they failed the test.

Last edited:
The treat test is invalid, because they just smell the treat. The others tests seem legit.
the blanket test with the toy is irrelevant because they did the same thing with the treat. also she can't determine their willingness to participate in the test

the blanket test with the toy is irrelevant because they did the same thing with the treat. also she can't determine their willingness to participate in the test
You're right. These tests aren't perfect or all that useful by any means. It's tough to gauge the intelligence of animals, because of the language limitation and how it's difficult to differentiate between instinct or cognition that's operating (it's mostly instinct).