Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only 100% reliable IQ test online

scam.png

scam2.png

My result is an IQ of 108, but as you can see, language comprehension is what's dragging me down. It's mainly because of the inaccurate translation from German to English.

When not considering language comprehension, my average IQ - according to this test - is 113.

I'm surprised, to be honest. I always believed that I'm well below 90 IQ due to the difficulties I have in real life, but it could be maybe just my anxiety when I'm outside.

Also thanks for the test, I can cope with being slightly above avergae for the next few years depite failing all job interviews.

what did you study or work?

@CopingForBrutality @downtoearth @Fatass3000 @Balding Subhuman
I'm a neet but I'm good at physics, chemistry, math, biology etc. I plan on taking my countries national exams next year and get a major in biochemistry.

I'm a neet but I'm good at physics, chemistry, math, biology etc. I plan on taking my countries national exams next year and get a major in biochemistry.
ok nice one. Mogs me

mon-qi.com is very reliable (it's in French but maybe you can print it in English and time yourself or whatever trick, or google translate the website) . It's a classic WAIS and puts you exactly where you belong, most people doing it end up having 90-110.

For the record, WAIS is the only thing that matters. Raven matrixes is for autists (like Rubik's cubes).

WAIS = verbal comprehension
visuospatial
fluid reasoning
working memory
processing speed
mathematics

I've taken several of them in French since the age of 12-15 maybe until 25 at least and I'm around ~140, thanks in good amount to my verbal intelligence, which Raven crap fails to capture. Despite that I still managed to pull a 121 on Mensa Norway test but apparently these fags only accept 130+, not that I care about a circle jerk of spergs.

I'll add that verbal intelligence is the best predictor of the G factor, so Raven matrixes are a very dumb concept. I'll respect more a man that writes a (good) book than one that solves a Rubik's cube.

Last edited:
mon-qi.com is very reliable (it's in French but maybe you can print it in English and time yourself or whatever trick, or google translate the website) . It's a classic WAIS and puts you exactly where you belong, most people doing it end up having 90-110.

For the record, WAIS is the only thing that matters. Raven matrixes is for autists (like Rubik's cubes).

visuospatial
fluid reasoning
working memory
processing speed
mathematics

I've taken several of them in French since the age of 12-15 maybe until 25 at least and I'm around ~140, thanks in good amount to my verbal intelligence, which Raven crap fails to capture. Despite that I still managed to pull a 121 on Mensa Norway test but apparently these fags only accept 130+, not that I care about a circle jerk of spergs.

I'll add that verbal intelligence is the best predictor of the G factor, so Raven matrixes are a very dumb concept. I'll respect more a man that write a (good) book than one that solves a Rubik's cube.
ok thanks for the link. And yes everybody is gifted in their own way which makes our world beautiful. Beethoven, Michael Jackson were good at music but probably not all interested in stuff like Rubiks cubes lol.

Just this society wants money, money, money so the logical tests are the most important to fish out the CEO's and AI programmers to enslave us.

visuospatial
fluid reasoning
working memory
processing speed
mathematics

I'll add that verbal intelligence is the best predictor of the G factor, so Raven matrixes are a very dumb concept. I'll respect more a man that writes a (good) book than one that solves a Rubik's cube.
But how do you know these tests are verified? They may be very good tests but the problem is that they need to verified against many people so that the test can adjusted to show each persons iq compared to the other people taking the test.

It looks like these are online tests. Really good but not verified.

Do yoiu understand what I mean?

I'm retarded.
I did the test apparently I have 122-125IQ.
My numerical and logical skills are higher than that.
My spatial-visual was on the lower side alongside language.

I'm an engineer
wow @THE TRUE DIGLET @Johnhatenigger12 look at that asshole and his lying. retarded asshole niger forum.

what did you study or work?

@CopingForBrutality @downtoearth @Fatass3000 @Balding Subhuman
I'm currently studying civil engineering

How the fuck did anyone take this absolute fucking untraslatable bullshit it looks like they have specifically taken steps to make this untranslatable since even my translate addon that works on selected text doesn't work.

How the fuck did anyone take this absolute fucking untraslatable bullshit it looks like they have specifically taken steps to make this untranslatable since even my translate addon that works on selected text doesn't work.
ovER for untranslateable cels

I know im a genius anyway.

Absolutely brutal results, it really hurt. I thought I got all the logic ones right at least.
I was expecting 130 IQ range. Over for non-whites in any department.

I wish this damn thing was in English so we could get a very good idea of the IQ of the whole forum depending on race.

View attachment 1107207

Absolutely brutal results, it really hurt. I thought I got all the logic ones right at least.

I wish this damn thing was in English so we could get a very good idea of the IQ of the whole forum depending on race.
still agood score. Many people redo the test and then post the best results.

View attachment 1107207

Just ignore the language part, its not important anyway because obviously in your language you will score minimum 100 or something if not higher. So your iq is easly over 110

Last edited:
He found out about this thread.

I am a genius. I got accepted in the Mensa society but I left because of my social anxiety.

YOUR RESULTS

Test date: Saturday, March 30, 2024 (9:06 a.m.)
Gender Male

Numerical skills (Gq)
Your test performance: high
Note on interpretation: Numerical skills are above average compared to other people.

Logical-analytical thinking (Gf)
Your test performance: Average
Note on interpretation: Logical-analytical thinking is average compared to other people.

Language Comprehension (Gc)
Your test performance: below average
Note on interpretation: Language comprehension is slightly below average compared to other people.

Spatial-visual thinking (Gv)
Your test performance: very high
Note on interpretation: Spatial-visual thinking is very highly developed compared to other people.

General intelligence (g-factor; IQ): 108
Confidence interval: 103 to 113

I got 106. But my language comprehension was like 78 because of the nigger mistranslations, that seems lower than what most other people got for thar section. I score pretty good on language in most other tests like this so not a reliable score. :dafuckfeels:

IQ is cope.

Women are not attracted to intelligence. If you're intelligent, being ugly will keep you down and prevent you from achieving something with it.

IQ is useless.

Literally the only thing that matters for the human race is to have good looks. That's it.

As a general intelligence (g-factor), an IQ of 100 calculated.

- Numerical skills are very high compared to other people.

- Logical-analytical thinking is slightly above average compared to other people.

- The understanding of language is very low compared to other people.

- Spatial-visual thinking is slightly below average compared to other people.

I couldn't comprehend most of the linguistic section, but I think that can be excused because it was relying on German orthography, semantics and grammar, and I'm not particularly proficient at German :cryfeels:
I also cheesed the spatial visual section because I was tired.. my practical IQ is probably around 105, unfortunately low for a male Anglo-Saxon first-worlder.. :feelsrope:

As a general intelligence (g-factor), an IQ of 100 calculated.

- Numerical skills are very high compared to other people.

- Logical-analytical thinking is slightly above average compared to other people.

- The understanding of language is very low compared to other people.

- Spatial-visual thinking is slightly below average compared to other people.

I couldn't comprehend most of the linguistic section, but I think that can be excused because it was relying on German orthography, semantics and grammar, and I'm not particularly proficient at German :cryfeels:
I also cheesed the spatial visual section because I was tired.. my practical IQ is probably around 105, unfortunately low for a male Anglo-Saxon first-worlder.. :feelsrope:
Is 105 not a little above average?

won't take it because it would steal from me all my self esteem I need to get through the day,
also

>Als Allgemeine Intelligenz (g-Faktor) wurde ein IQ von 98 berechnet.

fuck this nazi language. I skipped all the language questions and I also fucked up "if A = B, buy C=B bla bla...." because how shitty the translation was. Honestly found only a few questions that I couldn't solve (besides those I've skipped).
Also needed to wait ~10 seconds average per page to get translated.
Shitty experience t b h.
Oh, and also one more thing, if you've been to math field, it's really easy to do the +-*/ parts, the patterns are too obvious.
Well, IQ tests are a meme. Don't know why OP acted as if this one is something completely different from tha garbage on the internet.

Then why the fuck would this be pinned? 99% of users aren't german, this isn't reaching anyone
Im going to unpin for this very reason. The fuck I cant even read this shit

I am dead average with very low language comprehension but very good visual pattern recognition

Screenshot 2024 04 07 17 25 06 88 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Not going to take the test, if I get a good score I gain NOTHING but if I get a bad score my ego will be crushed even more :feelsrope: