Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kiwi man cut the throat of a child he raised as his own after he learned she was conceived as the result of an extramarital affair.

Honestly, if I found out my 15 year old daughter wasn't actually my daughter, I would just groom and bone her. Not genetically my kid anyways, so might as well get something out of wasting my money raising another man's kid.
I would too, but isn't that haram? :feelshaha:

Should have done to that whore foid instead of that innocent kid

I would too, but isn't that haram? :feelshaha:
No. Lmfao. Adopted children aren't your kids. You can literally raise a 5 year old girl into adulthood and then marry her.

Honestly, if I found out my 15 year old daughter wasn't actually my daughter, I would just groom and bone her. Not genetically my kid anyways, so might as well get something out of wasting my money raising another man's kid.
nicolas cage film GIF

(in video game)

The kid is innocent, hurt the wife.

You are hypocrite, if same thing about Brahma is said by non-Hindu, you will calling him for his death
Bro, you nothing about me then. I am for total free speech without any limits

:feelskek:

Last edited: