Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My coworkER is moving into an apartment with his gf. Why would a man torture himself like that?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m noticing more young people cohabiting (not married but living together) - that seems so weird to me. I grew up with divorced parents - and I think that makes me understand how crazy foids are.

Before the 1960’s and the Sexual Revolution - foids lived with their parents or by themselves until they married. By the time a foid was in her early 20’s she should have already met a guy who was ready to get married and start a family. AftER the 1960’s and the Jews ruining western society with the Sexual Revolution - foids started becoming wild, and foids began “riding the cock carousel.” The stigma of being a whore who wasn’t married and obviously wasn’t a virgin no longER existed - the baby boomER generation is to blame for this cohabitation nonsense.

When a man puts a ring on his foid’s fingER - that foid is legally bound to him after they get married, if that whore wants a divorce she is going to have to pay for it (even if she tries to go after her ex’s money). Cohabiting is just dumb - you aren’t getting the same tax breaks married couples get. “We’re going to get married latER!” - cope, you just want to keep an eye on one another out of jealousy.

“They’re just dating, and they want to pool their resources to get an apartment together” - one bad argument or she cheats on him with “Chadajandro” the entire situation gets critical.

Foids are slobs - males are inclined to be organized because males are builders, foids don’t have to worry about being organized since males will simp for them no mattER how messy their space is. And the way foids destroy bathrooms with fakeup and hair products will drive any male crazy.

View: https://youtu.be/sjCI96F6s9M?feature=shared

Catholics are not happy about cohabitation rates going up:

View: https://youtu.be/Fv7Iv_8fQqA?feature=shared

Jordan PetERson is against cohabitation also:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/_k3arI_1Fcg?feature=shared

Imagine being in the chaste of being with a woman knowing you'll never be with her.
atleast he gets a new friend haha!

My grandmother would say, “a man won’t buy the cow, if the milk is given away for free.”

It seems like every white foid I work with has at least one friend who is getting married, ethnic foids and ugly foids are cohabiting with their boyfriends. At my last job, an ugly-ass young Mexican foid was moving in with her ugly-ass young hapa boyfriend.

Imagine getting the foid pregnant and your not married. The guy and the foid will feel forced to get married so that the child is not a bastard. A bastard, is a child that was born before the child’s parents were married - if the parents do get married. Former United States President, Bill Clinton, is a bastard.

Cohabitation is Jewish nonsense.

Dumb move unless he’s planning to marry her within the next 6 months.

Rollo spells it out in the article below why it’s a dumb move but it basically boils down to dumbass guys thinking this will provide them quick and easy access to sex but all it does is help the Foid get bored of you more quickly and monkey branch on over to someone else more easily than she would have done otherwise because the mystery of you is gone along with the idea she may have to compete with other chicks to keep you.

There’s thus no tension left in the relationship to keep her excited with the prospect of potentially losing you.

Imagine getting the foid pregnant and your not married. The guy and the foid will feel forced to get married so that the child is not a bastard. A bastard, is a child that was born before the child’s parents were married - if the parents do get married. Former United States President, Bill Clinton, is a bastard.

Cohabitation is Jewish nonsense.
I’m an incel - but at least I am not a bastard.

Dumb move unless he’s planning to marry her within the next 6 months.

Rollo spells it out in the article below why it’s a dumb move but it basically boils down to dumbass guys thinking this will provide them quick and easy access to sex but all it does is help the Foid get bored of you more quickly and monkey branch on over to someone else more easily than she would have done otherwise because the mystery of you is gone along with the idea she may have to compete with other chicks to keep you.

There’s thus no tension left in the relationship to keep her excited with the prospect of potentially losing you.

Yes, “shacking up.” I feel old using that term, but my parents and my grandparents knew (it’s in the Bible) shacking up (living together and having sex before getting married) was frowned upon by God.

They really want to “play house,” - all just to fuck whenever they want!

Probably for regular sex and intimacy, and because the cost of housing is insane.