Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FBI’s Terror Hunters Turn to a Different Threat: Incels

How many scapegoats do (((they))) need?

Hold on, let me dig up the full complaint on PACER.

So what will an FBIcel do when he finds out his son is an incel?

(((They))) hate incels because they know that if our knowledge went mainstream, so many men would give up and society would collapse

ezgif-6-77d60fde0a57.gif

The Terrorist Organization known as "Incels"

Last edited:
" He also allegedly adopted the movement’s misogynist goals, telling one victim that “it should be illegal for a woman to say no” to sex. "

I have literally never read that on this forum.

Incels all do this? We don't spam message old oneitis whores and the chads they're with, that's cucked.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-10-at-12-49-16-AM.png

" He also allegedly adopted the movement’s misogynist goals, telling one victim that “it should be illegal for a woman to say no” to sex. "

I have literally never read that on this forum.
They're dumb faggots trying to pin nonsense on us. Piece of trash normfags. We talk about government funded hookers, and say rosties should fuck their looksmatches and not chase chads like slutty hos.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are actually warped. A few based ones like @Colvin76 @Incline make the forum shine

Some of you guys are actually warped. A few based ones like @Colvin76 @Incline make the forum shine
Here we speak of whores in general, or dumb reddit commenters. We won't send hundreds of messages to our oneitis's, that's cucked.
(((They))) hate incels because they know that if our knowledge went mainstream, so many men would give up and society would collapse

Here we speak of whores in general, or dumb reddit commenters. We won't send hundreds of messages to our oneitis's, that's cucked.

FBI is really low IQ if they think we are all like this. Man FUCK. I think the problem is social media for lowIQcels.

FBI is really low IQ if they think we are all like this. Man FUCK. I think the problem is social media for lowIQcels.
We can use social media to blackpill normies, but it won't work by sending tons of messages to an old oneitis and her boyfriend in a threatening manner.

The FBI's top terrorism cops.
The involuntarily celibate or “incels,” as they call themselves, are a rarer threat that has surfaced over the past few years.

This is where your tax dollars are hard at work, burgercels. FBI's terrorism agents are being assigned to spy on lonely internet virgins. If you're not the laughing stock of the world now, you soon will be. For all of the rest of the brocels around the world, you might honestly have SEAL teams kicking down your doors or have Interpol warrants on you. Imagine.

We used to call guys like this crazy stalkers and file restraining orders on them. Now we're calling them terrorists and assigning government agents who are trained and tasked to investigate threats like foreign paramilitary sleeper cells. These are the same people who identified and stopped threats by the USSR's KGB decades ago (except for Aldrich Ames, KEK.. got him eventually, but yeah, damage done). This is what the US domestic security state apparatus has been reduced to.

For all of you dumb motherfucking FBIcels reading this, how the hell do you keep a straight face when you - a Joint Terrorism Task Force special agent - tell your colleagues that you're working on a case about angry virgins on the internet? Seriously, do you have ANY fucking self-awareness at all? You're NPCs with guns and fancy badges. You have degrees from top schools and have received some of the finest training in policing and intelligence, yet you're all wearing clown makeup and masks.

:feelsclown:

If I walk down the street right now and tell Mahmood at the gas station that the USA's top terrorism agents from the FBI are investigating the global threat of virgins on the internet - a threat rivaling that of ISIS according to their officially published documents - that greasy haired cocksucker is going to be laughing all throughout the rest of his shift.

JFL

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

WellwornForkedArgali-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
For all of you dumb motherfucking FBIcels reading this, how the hell do you keep a straight face when you - a Joint Terrorism Task Force special agent - tell your colleagues that you're working on a case about angry virgins on the internet? Seriously, do you have ANY fucking self-awareness at all? You're NPCs with guns and fancy badges. You have degrees from top schools and have received some of the finest training in policing and intelligence, yet you're all wearing clown makeup and masks.
Those fags waste their time doing this nonsense instead of going after real criminals, like whores who make false rape accusations.
This is where your tax dollars are hard at work, burgercels. FBI's terrorism agents are being assigned to spy on lonely internet virgins. If you're not the laughing stock of the world now, you soon will be. For all of the rest of the brocels around the world, you might honestly have SEAL teams kicking down your doors or have Interpol warrants on you. Imagine.
This is why uncucked men have to stop paying taxes.

Sounds like a LARP. Wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing was orchestrated for a political goal. I can’t imagine someone seriously acting like that; publicly.

Sounds like a LARP. Wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing was orchestrated for a political goal. I can’t imagine someone seriously acting like that; publicly.

There's a very good chance it is a LARP. I'm questioning whether this David Kaufman person even exists. It would be an easy false flag to fake the identity and correspondence on Facebook and text messages. Shit, a fucking teenager can make a convincing prank call and play a good LARP online, and we're supposed to believe that a government agency can't do better?

It's just an example of bureaucrats trying to justify their massive budget. The FBI isn't stupid.

And what the fuck is "an Interpol warrant"? SEAL teams? Let's try to avoid the hyperbole.

How many scapegoats do (((they))) need?
enough to genocide ugly people everywhere, or at least kill anyone that is sad about being ugly

And what the fuck is "an Interpol warrant"? SEAL teams? Let's try to avoid the hyperbole.

You know exactly what I meant bro. I know they don't have powers to arrest. I forgot the name for their forms. Thanks for the refresher, though.

And hyperbole is fun and jokes today, clown world reality tomorrow.

You know exactly what I meant bro.
No, I don't.

Why the fuck did you even mention SEAL teams and Interpol?

Being confused about the alphabet soup of government organizations is a normie trait, I just don't like to see that happen here.

No, I don't.

Why the fuck did you even mention SEAL teams and Interpol?

Being confused about the alphabet soup of government organizations is a normie trait, I just don't like to see that happen here.

Who cares if I said SEAL teams or local SWAT teams? It doesn't matter which alphabets I scoop out of the soup bowl.

You don't give a shit about normie traits. You're pretty anal retentive about this for some reason, to the point where you made a whole thread about this. It's odd. Why do you really care about this? Is there something else you want to tell us? :feelskek:

I wish FBI-chan came to my house and murdered me for being an inkler I can't stand this life anymore.

I wish FBI-chan came to my house and murdered me for being an inkler I can't stand this life anymore.

I wish they did the same, but just so I could shamelessly hit on the female agents for the sole purpose of making them extremely uncomfortable.

I wish they did the same, but just so I could shamelessly hit on the female agents for the sole purpose of making them extremely uncomfortable.
The women are SHAKING at the thought of incels, they wouldn't get close to your home. It's the Chads they'll be sending in :feelsYall:

m o v e m e n t

GOD, I hate that. "Incel ideology" is worse.
I've noticed that the media is obsessed with calling every decentralized internet community a movement tbh. It happened with mgtow too.
Although curiously they refer to men's rights activists as MRAs and not activists in the men's rights movement, even though the men's rights movement (MRM) is an actual movement.
Imagine that right? Almost like they want to de-legitimize actual movements and paint decentralized internet communities as movements to justify spying on them and declaring them hate groups...

Who cares if I said SEAL teams or local SWAT teams? It doesn't matter which alphabets I scoop out of the soup bowl.

You don't give a shit about normie traits. You're pretty anal retentive about this for some reason, to the point where you made a whole thread about this. It's odd. Why do you really care about this? Is there something else you want to tell us? :feelskek:
I'm annoyed when normies randomly mention agencies whose job functions they don't fully understand, because as a politicalsciencecel I am reminded of the fact that they can vote even when they have absolutely no fucking clue what government does.

Imagine that right? Almost like they want to de-legitimize actual movements and paint decentralized internet communities as movements to justify spying on them and declaring them hate groups...

That's precisely the dual effect of this kind of propaganda. You get a 2 for 1 special. You paint non-groups as groups and movements to villainize them, and this allows to you present actual groups, whom you want to discredit, under the same umbrella in people's eyes. They'll make the associations themselves.

"What's this new internet movement? Hey honey, what was that other internet movement we saw a couple weeks ago? Inkel? Uncle?"
"It was incel. Violent women haters who did some terrorism. Hey, can you drop by the store later and get some milk and eggs? I need them for Sandra's birthday cake."
"That's the one. Fucking terrorists, the lot of them. Sure thing babe."

That's literally what a middle-class suburban couple's conversation watching a Fox news report on internet culture "movements" would sound like.
I'm annoyed when normies randomly mention agencies whose job functions they don't fully understand, because as a politicalsciencecel I am reminded of the fact that they can vote even when they have absolutely no fucking clue what government does.

Alright, alright. I'll dot my i's and cross my t's, just for you bro. If it makes you feel any better, their votes don't really matter.

Last edited:
The blackpill is the movement that will end whoredom.
Incel is the condition of a male being unattractive to women for physical factors out of the their control like height, race, not being NT and so forth.
Blackpill from what I understand is a specific outlook on life. Unlike incels the blackpill seems more of an ideology but I still don't know whether people here would consider it one.

Imo the blackpill is only a movement if it has leaders, goals and a platform or objective of some sort that most people agree upon.

DA INKWELLS WILL KILL EVERYONE

woman-crying-sobbing-first-world-problems-gif.gif

PLEASE FBI DADDY, DO SOMETHING

Imo the blackpill is only a movement if it has leaders, goals and a platform or objective of some sort that most people agree upon.
We don't need a leader, but there are many platforms where we can plot out objectives, one being to decrease rostie smv by blackpilling normies, and another being to shame and make fun of cucks. There are more objectives though. I don't care what it's called as long as it's effective.

We don't need a leader, but there are many platforms where we can plot out objectives, one being to decrease rostie smv by blackpilling normies, and another being to shame and make fun of cucks. There are more objectives though. I don't care what it's called as long as it's effective.
Those aren't really concrete objectives though. Anyone can decide to spread their views to others and ostracize those that don't agree. I would say concrete objectives are more like petitioning a government or corporate body, raising public awareness through activism, marches, demonstrations etc.

The civil right's movement, black lives matter movement has all things like that. Trump supporters hold rallies and gatherings and Trump has publicly declared his supporters and himself as part of a movement to make America great again.

But blackpilled incels haven't petitioned anyone, done any sort of IRL activism or held any public demonstrations and most here do not consider the blackpill or incels to be a movement. So in my view even the blackpill isn't a movement and simply trying to convince others that the blackpill is true doesn't make the blackpill a movement.

FBI would sure be getting blackpilled subconsciously :feelskek:

I doubt the fbi really cares that much. It was just one person. It could even be a false flag

But blackpilled incels haven't petitioned anyone, done any sort of IRL activism or held any public demonstrations and most here do not consider the blackpill or incels to be a movement. So in my view even the blackpill isn't a movement and simply trying to convince others that the blackpill is true doesn't make the blackpill a movement.
A movement can be online, but eventually there can be street protests to ask for government funded hookers for non chad men. Some people might not call it a movement, but it's still effective like one, especially since we have the truth on our side. The blackpill is better than a bunch of trump supporting cucks gathering together.

A movement can be online, but eventually there can be street protests to ask for government funded hookers for non chad men. Some people might not call it a movement, but it's still effective like one, especially since we have the truth on our side. The blackpill is even better than a bunch of trump supporting cucks gathering together.
tbh a lot of libertarians were gaining ground on this issue until recently. It involved trying to decriminalize or legalize prostitution.
Others here may not like that in the process of doing this they had to try the change the perception of prostitues from that of a common street prostitute to a "sex worker" and argue that it's the oldest profession in the world.
There's been many articles about prostitution on the libertarian site reason.com.