Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FBI’s Terror Hunters Turn to a Different Threat: Incels

Am convinced 95%+ of law enforcement resources go to protecting foids and the problems they bring upon themselves, such as picking violent abusers as mates that neglect their bastard children.

We are now seeing a shift where law enforcement no longer want to risk their lives going after violent men but take the easy route and go after the weakest and lowest status males just as long as they have the support of cucks and foids.

tbh a lot of libertarians were gaining ground on this issue until recently. It involved trying to decriminalize or legalize prostitution.
Others here may not like that in the process of doing this they had to try the change the perception of prostitues from that of a common street prostitute to a "sex worker" and argue that it's the oldest profession in the world.
There's been many articles about prostitution on the libertarian site reason.com.
That's only one thing, we need government funding to further develop sexbots and artificial wombs, so men can stop depending on foids for sex and reproduction. There are many objectives to work on to decrease inceldom.

That's only one thing, we need government funding to further develop sexbots and artificial wombs, so men can stop depending on foids for sex and reproduction. There are many objectives to work on to decrease inceldom.
Government funding to further develop sexbots and artificial wombs wouldn't be likely to pass with bluedog democrats and fiscal and religious conservatives tbh

Government funding to further develop sexbots and artificial wombs wouldn't be likely to pass with bluedog democrats and fiscal and religious conservatives tbh
We need to get rid of those cucks. We have all the time in the world so we might as well start planning. A lot of people say things get boring here because they read the same "it's over" and "you'll never have this" type of threads, we need to use our blackpill knowledge to make real change.
Am convinced 95%+ of law enforcement resources go to protecting foids and the problems they bring upon themselves, such as picking violent abusers as mates that neglect their bastard children.

We are now seeing a shift where law enforcement no longer want to risk their lives going after violent men but take the easy route and go after the weakest and lowest status males just as long as they have the support of cucks and foids.
High iq. This is why uncucked men shouldn't pay taxes to the pussy pandering government. And these whores have the nerve to say they're strong and independent with all those government handouts and droves of bluepilled simps ready to help them at every turn.

The women are SHAKING at the thought of incels, they wouldn't get close to your home. It's the Chads they'll be sending in :feelsYall:

They'll be masturbating while FBI-Chads beat the shit out of lonely virgins.

Burgercels should just attack the FBI-Chads so they get a quick death.

It's funny how they always try to add in "white supremacy" as if there's not ethnicels

And how many of us died from affection starvation, FBI-chan ? Much more than a few Incels did ! Millions of us ! Quite a big deal for Stacies !

I'm basically a libertarian with a cynical view of humanity but who believes in the non-aggression principle and promotes voluntary prostitution.

Go ahead and "spy" on me, what do you think you will find?

I'm basically a libertarian with a cynical view of humanity but who believes in the non-aggression principle and promotes voluntary prostitution.

Go ahead and "spy" on me, what do you think you will find?

Posters of Stefan Molyneux and a shrine dedicated to him.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

“It doesn't superficially come across as terrorism, but it conforms to a lot of the broader contemporary patterns that we see overall” with terrorism, Hoffman said,
I've been saying it for a while, they're using propaganda style tactics to raise awareness and make people afraid of unattractive men, and basically warming the public up to the idea of classifying all incels as terrorists who pose an immediate threat, charging us with hate crimes (eg. misogyny will be a crime). They'll use this ever-present threat as an excuse to round us up and send us to incel re-education camps where we will do hard labor and learn to respect women.

Enjoy your ability to call women bad names while you still can.

It's funny how they always try to add in "white supremacy" as if there's not ethnicels
America is obsessed with race in the context of white and black people. It's like some people insist on living in the 1960s and 1990s and act like the Civil Rights Movement and awareness and action against crooked law enforcement targeting black people never happened.
I've been saying it for a while, they're using propaganda style tactics to raise awareness and make people afraid of unattractive men, and basically warming the public up to the idea of classifying all incels as terrorists who pose an immediate threat, charging us with hate crimes (eg. misogyny will be a crime). They'll use this ever-present threat as an excuse to round us up and send us to incel re-education camps where we will do hard labor and learn to respect women.

Enjoy your ability to call women bad names while you still can.
What else can you expect in the "land of free" US that is more interested in protecting corporate interests and the greater good than civil liberties?

This has been the case since 90s voyeuristic reality tv shows started glorifying catching "bad" men in the act and putting them before a judge.

Last edited:
Kill a lonely truecel loser like me and be dubbed a 'hero' in the department and get a pay raise Theory

Kill a lonely truecel loser like me and be dubbed a 'hero' in the department and get a pay raise Theory

Don't forget the promotion, book deal, photo op with the president, and the national public speaking tour.

Gotta protect 'murrica from the incels man.

Don't forget the promotion, book deal, photo op with the president, and the national public speaking tour.

O yeah, cant forget all that. Killing lonely virgin losers is an act of great honor afterall. I am bascially a walking lottery for a FBIcel. Just point your gun at me and pull the trigger to cash me in.

Couple that with the celebrity culture of America, Americans always acting dramatic like they are in a movie and people in government that want to make a name for themselves by going after whoever society considers to be irredeemable at a certain time.

Just stop it loading after you see text so you can skip the premium.
another """"""""alek minassian""""""""

View attachment 336740
Look for the hyperlink on archive.today to find the archived version of the article so you don't give them clicks.

Based. WE NEED TO NUKE ALL FAKECELS. They are a disgrace to this forum.
:blackpill: and based

They'll be masturbating while FBI-Chads beat the shit out of lonely virgins.

No one really does beating anymore, burger cops are all lazy fat fucks, they'll just shoot you 60 times and call it a day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back