Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Famous chad cries on camera while saying he used to bang 3 girls a day

And ofcourse he didn't kill himself
5153632E 6C92 4E92 A500 E8FF43B42F43
E0DBDF67 537E 47C5 ACCA 888261D508D9

Just lol this chad thinking he will rope for not having it

The poor guy just wants to be happy and you're laughing at his sadness. That's why you're inkwell, teehee

When he was on top he was making videos of him mogging manlets in front of their gfs

He knew what he was doing. He had 0 empathy then. Now he is crying like a bitch whining hoping everyone feels sorry for him.

Hope he kills himself

When he was on top he was making videos of him mogging manlets in front of their gfs

He knew what he was doing. He had 0 empathy then. Now he is crying like a bitch whining hoping everyone feels sorry for him.

Hope he kills himself

I hope he gets gangraped by 30 niggers and gets HIV AIDs from it..

Suicide is too kind of a death for him.

The poor guy just wants to be happy and you're laughing at his sadness. That's why you're inkwell, teehee
I bet normies would still say this, despite the fact that Connor built his entire online persona around mogging normal people and making them look like shit in comparison

Lol why is everyone here saying nwpill destroyed him, he mogs 99% of men even if bald.

He made a post on instagram that he loved acting, wanted to try some acting on youtube, and that people fell for it?
What am i missing?

Anyway fucking 3 girls a day, fuck him

He doesn’t know true sufferment

He made a post on instagram that he loved acting, wanted to try some acting on youtube, and that people fell for it?
What am i missing?

Acting? Pffft LOL not with that hair he isnt

Roidcel chads are going insane from the quarantine and the gyms being closed

I get even more depressed and suicidal if I don't exercise for more than a day or two TBH so I get it.

As for Connor looks like he fell for the psychedelics meme and had a psychotic break. The finasteride doesn't help him either.

Last edited:
Pathetic of him. He deserves every bit of suffering he gets.

What am i missing?

He's psychotic imo. Just like how Etika said he was just playing with people

he said at the start he's just acting...so is this a troll or what?

"i fucked 10,000 girls, im so depressed :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is one of the youtubers who inspired me (tricked me?) into being a gymcel. i no longer go to the gym for multiple reasons (money, being depressed, blackpilled etc). i thought going to the gym would make up for whatever i was lacking so i put myself through so much pain and anguish going to the gym for about a whole year, changing my whole lifestyle just to please a foid so she might find me attractive. i thought hard work would pay off, i didnt realise it was his face which was attracting foids to him. this made me extremely resentful towards foids.

he deserves whatever he gets.

Fuck this piece of shit, he got more pussy than you'll ever masturbate to. Can't have sympathy for sex havers.

I think it's less that he doesn't look good, he just doesn't look as good, he can't stand the fact that he's past his peak.

The hubris of the human ego will always crash to the harsh fact this reality is limited and that everything in this world is bound to end at some point. Only God is infinite.

This is why normies who act condescending to incels are hypocrites, because the only reason they are not "whining" as loud as the incels are said to be doing and the only reason they don't feel as "entitled" is that their egos were not put on the same crucible. What they don't realize is that death is coming for them whether they like it or not and then it's judgement time.

Fuck this attention whore. No sympathy for him whatsoever. It is better to have fucked and lost it than never to have fucked at all. He used to fuck more bitches in one day than I have in 38 years of existence. The sooner he and everyone like him dies, the better for all of us.

Norwood pill broke him. But still, he gigamogs us all to oblivion

The-REAL-Reason-Why-Connor-Murphy-Lost-His-Gains-And-His-Hair-Thumbnail-Base-With-Circle.jpg

Connor-Murphy-Before-And-After-Hair.jpg

ZL95gFq.png

cYIsWzx.jpg

He's also tall. 6ft 2 or some shit
Damn, norwooding is this brutal huh.

Hope they kill themselves ngl

can you be a chad if you're balding?
With bangs you can. As long as you can hide your hairline. It doesn't look that bad in that video.

Anyways he's rich enough he could probably get in on the new stem cell hair transplant stuff that's almost here.

Poor guy.
He's famous, has a great body and he fucked 3 girls in one day !
Now that's a life full of misery.

I hope he rope just like that bastard Etika
Death to whining Chads and Tyrone

The worst part is that those guys get fking support from Normies while we only get insulted and mocked.
The comments on the video a ropefule tbh

YEEEEAAAA EPIC LIFEUFEL YYEEEEEEEE

just watched his video with his parents, he is insane and smug beyond comprehension, heres hoping hes ends up like etika, there would be no bigger life fuel

The hubris of the human ego will always crash to the harsh fact this reality is limited and that everything in this world is bound to end at some point. Only God is infinite.

This is why normies who act condescending to incels are hypocrites, because the only reason they are not "whining" as loud as the incels are said to be doing and the only reason they don't feel as "entitled" is that their egos were not put on the same crucible. What they don't realize is that death is coming for them whether they like it or not and then it's judgement time.
High IQ.

Lifefuel man. He is getting a taste of the bitter incel lifestyle and doesn't like it one bit

Further reinforces the fact that anyone else would rope if they switched lives with us

just watched his video with his parents, he is insane and smug beyond comprehension, heres hoping hes ends up like etika, there would be no bigger life fuel
What are your thoughts on Etika?

It may be possible for a Chad to be genuinely depressed for more profound reasons, i don't know, life is often strange, but it's definitely not the case with this guy. We are obviously dealing with a massive narcissist here which makes this outburst as grotesque as a rich guy crying because he can't no longer afford the best sport cars in a world where there's people literally starving to death. It simply shows how immensely self-centered this guy is he almost seems to be acting... feminine? It's the kind of behavior i'd expect from a woman rather than a man, even a Chad.

Last edited:
He still face, height, and status mogs me into oblivion and he’s crying???

Hahahhaahahahahahahahahaha yikes sweetie, maybe you need to hire me for coaching services on how to be mentally resilient

Dame no way I've been subscribed to his channel for some time now and i wouldn't have expected this given how awesome his life seems to be.