Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Famous chad cries on camera while saying he used to bang 3 girls a day

JFL. Which one of you was this?

I used to watch his videos for suicide fuel

crazy how he lost his mind

seems like looks arent everything if you have no guidance
Him balding is partially responsible for that. A lot of people stopped respecting him when he started balding. Then he dropped roids and people caught onto it and hated him even more. Now he's stuck and has been going off the rails ever since.

He's trying to cope with religion/cults now. But it's just cope. I doubt it would have happened without the reaper knocking on his door

It seems more what happens when you build your whole life around mogging people and suddenly lose that. His looks were his life and now they're degrading and he's getting bitten in the ass by the very thing he used to benefit from.
you think he doesnt look good anymore ?

his video 1 week ago can prove you otherwise.. i doubt he can not fuck 3 girls in one day anymore

Imo he cud hv spent his peak on doing something substantial like making a fitness brand for himself like other bodybuilding chad youtubers.

I see
He was mogging people every day left and right FOR A LIVING. Probably thought he was entitled to it and that it would last forever. Making a real fitness brand was probably for loser nerds in his eyes

When he was on top he was making videos of him mogging manlets in front of their gfs

He knew what he was doing. He had 0 empathy then. Now he is crying like a bitch whining hoping everyone feels sorry for him.

Hope he kills himself

you think he doesnt look good anymore ?

his video 1 week ago can prove you otherwise.. i doubt he can not fuck 3 girls in one day anymore
He went back to roids a while ago. His hair is still shedding though, even with fin and transplants

This is what happens when Chad gets bald imagine what it felt like for me as a teen to lose hair.
I am done with this gay earth

Is he about to rope? From the comments

" Connor and car are missing..Cops,his family and his friend brett maverick on the way to beach now..you can check brett ig story now..he posted hour ago..hopefully connor ok
"

Or is it yet another troll
This is what happens when Chad gets bald imagine what it felt like for me as a teen to lose hair.
I am done with this gay earth
And if you complain about it you'll get tons of people telling you no one cares, notices, it's all in your head, it's no big deal etc

" Connor and car are missing..Cops,his family and his friend brett maverick on the way to beach now..you can check brett ig story now..he posted hour ago..hopefully connor ok
"

Or is it yet another troll

And if you complain about it you'll get tons of people telling you no one cares, notices, it's all in your head, it's no big deal etc
Its a mog or be mogged world. Normies are like hyenas

"
Probably a ploy for attention but GOD I hope he's actually about to kill himself.

Probably a ploy for attention but GOD I hope he's actually about to kill himself.
I can't access the instagram story because I don't have an account, but people are saying that brett mavsomething is actually looking for him. Connor is missing for real at the moment.

He's probably just attention whoring like you said though

I can't access the instagram story because I don't have an account, but people are saying that brett mavsomething is actually looking for him. Connor is missing for real at the moment.

He's probably just attention whoring like you said though
I'm going to be extremely sad if he gets rescued and mopes like a little bitch after. Would be much better for a headline of him found dead to show up tomorrow instead.

I'm going to be extremely sad if he gets rescued and mopes like a little bitch after. Would be much better for a headline of him found dead to show up tomorrow instead.
Hope he ropes. You either die in your prime or you live long enough to hit the wall. Its a mogged or be mogged world.

Lifefuel cant wait until we hear news of the OD

What, you mean the ones where he always targeted weak manlets? He wouldn't be shit if he wasn't roiding like hell
Exactly. Dude's overrated asf and frauds his genetics hard with roids

>frauding your genetics
*visible confusion*
Hope he ODs anyways
He (like many other tallfags) would just be another lanky tallfag with average/weak skeletal frame without abusing roids. Going to the gym and working out frauds your skeletal frame

Of this bitch would step in an Incel shoes for one hour, he would implode.

Look at this. This fucking retarded Chad ruined his entire youtube career by posting acting videos on his channel. LMAO he will get crucified by all of his followers for making this shit seem so real and getting the cops involved

Seems like hes a legit wackjob, very much over for schizochad

Oh good lord...from the first few minutes I can just tell the parents are sick of his shit and are just used to it.

That exchange in uncomfortably familiar to me.

Oh good lord...from the first few minutes I can just tell the parents are sick of his shit and are just used to it.

That exchange in uncomfortably familiar to me.
we all been there but he deserves everything coming to him

Stopped listening this imbecile at "I fucked 3 holes/day".

Yeah, no signs of love, apprehension and participation even from his own parents detected. Especially from dad, mom seemed to be pretty cold too.

Who the hell is this imbecile? The new Jake Paul?
He's been on yt for several years now, hardly new.

its hard to feel sorry for someone like this, he was a genuinely horrible person. I don't doubt he probably actually cucked a few guys as well.
Probably

Yeah, no signs of love, apprehension and participation even from his own parents detected. Especially from dad, mom seemed to be pretty cold too.
Based parents hating his hedonistic lifestyle

It's actually quite blackpilled because he starts the whole rant with "I've fucked three girls today" because he knows that it is the highest merit of joy and now he can claim to be truly "miserable" because there is nothing after that.

Brutal Norwoodpill

can someone explain me why is he crying? What is Norwood? And at what minute he says he fucked 3 girls in 1 day?

Big deal, I have those breakdowns once a month and I'm still here. I just don't record them because no one gives a shit when you're not chad.

noPOGER for Connor Murphy
NoPOGERs

hoo hoo have pity on me I'm old norwooding chad I used to smash but now I can't. Well played actually, gave me a good laugh but sadly got old too quick

can someone explain me why is he crying? What is Norwood? And at what minute he says he fucked 3 girls in 1 day?

He says it at the very beginning. Within the first minute of the video.

It seems more what happens when you build your whole life around mogging people and suddenly lose that. His looks were his life and now they're degrading and he's getting bitten in the ass by the very thing he used to benefit from.
Its quite beautiful to see :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Weaklings, appearance is everything these days you could be a coward and people would treat you like bravest warrior of you have the looks for it

This useless thread got 200+ replies, Connor Murphy lives rent free in our heads :lul: :lul:

Even Blackpilled incels can't escape the halo effect :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Damn, i feel so bad for him