Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Famous chad cries on camera while saying he used to bang 3 girls a day

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Poor guy.
He's famous, has a great body and he fucked 3 girls in one day !
Now that's a life full of misery.

Norwood pill broke him. But still, he gigamogs us all to oblivion

The-REAL-Reason-Why-Connor-Murphy-Lost-His-Gains-And-His-Hair-Thumbnail-Base-With-Circle.jpg

Connor-Murphy-Before-And-After-Hair.jpg

ZL95gFq.png

cYIsWzx.jpg

Poor guy.
He's famous, has a great body and he fucked 3 girls in one day !
Now that's a life full of misery.
He's also tall. 6ft 2 or some shit

He’s Norwooding more than me but fuck him still.

I’ve noticed that peaking early fucks up a lot of celebrities

probably just for views you can't trust those attention whore youtubers tbh ngl

I can't stop laughing :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I’ve noticed that peaking early fucks up a lot of celebrities
From what I've read on the subject, they get used to a GOD LIKE high. Then passed their peak everything feels like shit in comparison. It's kinda like how foids fuck gigachads and then think their looksmatch or a guy 1-2 points above them is utter garbage.

From what I've read on the subject, they get used to a GOD LIKE high. Then passed their peak everything feels like shit in comparison. It's kinda like how foids fuck gigachads and then think their looksmatch or a guy 1-2 points above them is utter garbage.
So like an alpha shadow instead of an alpha widow?
yeah this is really common with child stars. A lot of ex Disney channel stars are tucked up for example

Fuck Connor Murphy. Stupid shit. Hope he enjoys rotting now

So like an alpha shadow instead of an alpha widow?
yeah this is really common with child stars. A lot of ex Disney channel stars are tucked up for example
Also people who play sports at a high level or famous singers who suddenly become nobodies.

I remember in Bigger Stronger Faster (great documentary/movie) ex wrestlers/sports players said you get famous, you go to a stadium where thousands of people are cheering you on, millions of people watch you on tv ... then one day you're a nobody and everything feels like shit in comparison. So many of those people turn to drugs to try to feel a high comparable to what they've experienced.
Fuck Connor Murphy. Stupid shit. Hope he enjoys rotting now
Yeah

This reminds me of that thread someone made the other day stating strong ppl are those like Stephen Hawking having to deal with the mogging & disability but continuing to strive for something while physically imposing guys always getting their way are weak in spirit when confronted with hardship.

The inner character is ignored & the physicality is all that matters.

JFL Chad problems

he is a chad of course everyone cares :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I remember in Bigger Stronger Faster (great documentary/movie) ex wrestlers/sports players said you get famous, you go to a stadium where thousands of people are cheering you on, millions of people watch you on tv ... then one day you're a nobody and everything feels like shit in comparison.

Basically being treated like an emperor. Who else in the past would be cheered like that? There were no celebrities. It's like being an emperor and then losing your throne. A life is over type of feeling.

Also people who play sports at a high level or famous singers who suddenly become nobodies.

I remember in Bigger Stronger Faster (great documentary/movie) ex wrestlers/sports players said you get famous, you go to a stadium where thousands of people are cheering you on, millions of people watch you on tv ... then one day you're a nobody and everything feels like shit in comparison. So many of those people turn to drugs to try to feel a high comparable to what they've experienced.

Yeah

Everyone loves soldiers until they come home and stop fighting

Dumb Chad.

He should just Wes Watson maxx by going to prison for 10 years, becoming a shot caller and then when he gets out he’ll have probably the same amount of receding hairline the real Wes Watson has now but that will not matter one bit as due to 10 years of Wes Watson maxxing in the pen he’ll come out far more swole than he’s ever been in his life while out in the free world not to mention he will be dark triad maxxed to infinity by now having legit street cred and be perceived also as a legitimate hardened thug.

He’ll literally be drowning in pussy with all sorts of women young, old and in between all competing to be the first to get his cock into their mouths.

Last edited:
Dumb Chad.

He should just Wes Watson maxx by going to prison for 10 years, becoming a shot caller and then when he gets out he’ll have probably the same amount of receding hairline the real Wes Watson has now bite that will not matter one bit as due to 10 years of Wes Watson maxxing in the pen he’ll come out far more swole than he’s ever been in his life while out in the free world not to mention he will be dark triad maxxed to infinity by now having legit street cred and be perceived also as a legitimate hardened thug.

He’ll literally be drowning in pussy with all sorts of women young, old and in between all competing to be the first to get his cock into their mouths.

Lol. Spend 10 of your best years in prison as an incel theory.

He should be jailed for his crimes against humanity
full

Lol. Spend 10 of your best years in prison as an incel theory.
LOL, no bro.

This advice of mine is how this dumb Chad in OP’s post can regain his mojo and probably obtain even far more mojo than he ever had in his so called Chad “prime”.

Basically being treated like an emperor. Who else in the past would be cheered like that? There were no celebrities. It's like being an emperor and then losing your throne. A life is over type of feeling.
Pretty much. And when ex emperors weren't killed they were exiled or put in isolation, simply having to live as an average joe was too much for most of them and would break them.

Yeah
waaaah waaaaah I had a better life than 99% of people and most never even get to taste that ever feel sorry for me waaah waaaah
Hope they kill themselves

tldw what is this bitch crying over

Pretty much. And when ex emperors weren't killed they were exiled or put in isolation, simply having to live as an average joe was too much for most of them and would break them.

I thought it was Hugh Jackman from the thumbnail. Next episode of I'm A Fucking Autist And Thus Faceblind...

Wtf so he's crying about his parents not being happy and proud of him?

Lol who gives a fuck about parents. Especially since it doesn't sound like he had nice loving parents by how he puts it.

I can't be bothered to watch a 10 minute video of some Chad. Why is he crying? Is that a joke?

I didn't watch either but I bet it's whining about how the repeat got to him and also he is an oldcel now tldw it's over give me pity points
haha what a dumbass. many norwood treatment options. he'd know if he wasn't a low iq faggot. derminator minox will 100% give results fast

Not one picosecond will be watched

Wtf so he's crying about his parents not being happy and proud of him?

Lol who gives a fuck about parents. Especially since it doesn't sound like he had nice loving parents by how he puts it.
Holy shit.

If you really think about it, it’s pretty fucking unreal that parents would be ashamed of their kid for turning out to be a massive Chad.

I mean isn’t that every parents dream for their son to turn out to be?

Shit if being a Chad can no longer satisfy the normies then the bar has been raised to hyper unrealistic galactic heights!

I wish he get brain cancer , on gta

his hairline looks pretty bad. that's with a transplant? he's got a bald spot up top

Don't care. Hope he dies

Reminder that people like him are our competitors

his hairline looks pretty bad. that's with a transplant? he's got a bald spot up top
a few years ago he was norwooding bad so he got a transplant and is on fin afaik

Sucks. The repear destroyed him. Now he's eating shit for life from now on. Lifefuel

lol this is the guy is from all the lookism memes that everyone admires

what the hell is wrong with this shithead? he looks as crazy as I was back in 2015 and 2018

is the sheer evil of this world getting even to fucking lookism jack-off fantasies?

Good riddance.

Lol at the pathetic simps in the comments section :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: