Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Famous chad cries on camera while saying he used to bang 3 girls a day

What are your thoughts on Etika?
What i meant say is it would be extreme lifefuel if he goes out being insane and somehow dies. Seeing how retarded this stupid chad is i wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up like etika.

What a fcuking scumbag this is. Ofc hes alive,he did all of this for attention and validation because fucking 3 girls a day didnt satisfy him so now he can jack off to all the comments praising him and begging him not kill himself

>Incel make a suifuel thread
Stop crying pathetic faggot

>Chad cries on cam while speaking like a foid

What i meant say is it would be extreme lifefuel if he goes out being insane and somehow dies. Seeing how retarded this stupid chad is i wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up like etika.
Sadly the chad didn't actually rope, it was all an attention whore

this is one of the youtubers who inspired me (tricked me?) into being a gymcel. i no longer go to the gym for multiple reasons (money, being depressed, blackpilled etc). i thought going to the gym would make up for whatever i was lacking so i put myself through so much pain and anguish going to the gym for about a whole year, changing my whole lifestyle just to please a foid so she might find me attractive. i thought hard work would pay off, i didnt realise it was his face which was attracting foids to him. this made me extremely resentful towards foids.

he deserves whatever he gets.
Classic gym trap. You see tall good looking men with good bodies and think i'll be like them if I get a good body. The good body is just a plus. And besides, most of those guys use roids
Damn 5'4 saw my thread. I feel almost honored
The hubris of the human ego will always crash to the harsh fact this reality is limited and that everything in this world is bound to end at some point. Only God is infinite.

This is why normies who act condescending to incels are hypocrites, because the only reason they are not "whining" as loud as the incels are said to be doing and the only reason they don't feel as "entitled" is that their egos were not put on the same crucible. What they don't realize is that death is coming for them whether they like it or not and then it's judgement time.
Normies are way more entitled than us. Every normie I've ever known freaks the fuck out when he's single for a little while. They can't stand being single and yet tell us we're whining about nothing

Last edited:
Wouldn't it affect average men rather than incels?

Of course, but one more foid for Chad means one foid disappearing for all other men, including incels. The probability to ascend an incel has is already extremeley low but might still drop exponentially if Chad fucks one more foid.

Of course, but one more foid for Chad means one foid disappearing for all other men, including incels. The probability to ascend an incel has is already extremeley low but might still drop exponentially if Chad fucks one more foid.
Honestly good, we should have nothing to do with a foid that rides or has rode chads cock carousel. Not that she would want anything to do with us as you said.

Honestly good, we should have nothing to do with a foid that rides or has rode chads cock carousel. Not that she would want anything to do with us as you said.
I feel like that's a bit of an elaborate cope 2bh. Women have always desired chads, the only difference is that nowadays they're exposed to chads constantly and have access to them like never before. We would have been happy if we had a wife like every man did 60 yrs ago. Those women still desired chad i bet

I feel like that's a bit of an elaborate cope 2bh. Women have always desired chads, the only difference is that nowadays they're exposed to chads constantly and have access to them like never before. We would have been happy if we had a wife like every man did 60 yrs ago. Those women still desired chad i bet
There's no point in caring when we'll never get laid. Foids despise us. We have totally opposite lifestyles from them. We'll never get a wife let alone a gf and even if we did somehow manage to, she would not be satisfied and would leave within a month when she's bored of using you for her own gain. Letting them get numb, dried up pussies and roast beef curtains from riding the cock carousel is the best and only option we have.

There's no point in caring when we'll never get laid. Foids despise us. We have totally opposite lifestyles from them. We'll never get a wife let alone a gf and even if we did somehow manage to, she would not be satisfied and would leave within a month when she's bored of using you for her own gain. Letting them get numb, dried up pussies and roast beef curtains from riding the cock carousel is the best and only option we have.
Ah ok i thought you were trying to pull a redpill cope type of post, the "them sluts aren't good enough for me anyway" type of delusion
Makes sense now

He will still keep slaying no problem if he shaves his head.

Ah ok i thought you were trying to pull a redpill cope type of post, the "them sluts aren't good enough for me anyway" type of delusion
Makes sense now
Understandable

I hope he goes ER. Just to see how normies defend him saying shit like "tHiz iS wY mEntHal hEalT iz iMpohTan"