Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Famous chad cries on camera while saying he used to bang 3 girls a day

The crying seems fake ngl

Lol at the pathetic simps in the comments section :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
imo this is how chads get attention when they're past the peak, acting all sensitive and defeated and shit, so everyone in the comments are just reacting to it like they are supposed to, they're playing their part

this guy seems unironically unbalanced though, like what the fuck

i hate chads so much

Poor guy.
He's famous, has a great body and he fucked 3 girls in one day !
Now that's a life full of misery.
only 3 a day!
how will he cope?

maybe hell get to fuck 4392 a day like the rest of us

imo this is how chads get attention when they're past the peak, acting all sensitive and defeated and shit, so everyone in the comments are just reacting to it like they are supposed to, they're playing their part

When he was on top he was making videos of him mogging manlets in front of their gfs

He knew what he was doing. He had 0 empathy then. Now he is crying like a bitch whining hoping everyone feels sorry for him.

Hope he kills himself

funny meme man has mental breakdown

I love how normalfags keep gaslighting us and saying "boo hoo you can't get laid", yet this is how their depression looks like. If anything we should be the ones "boo hoo"ing them .

He probably fucked up his dopamine receptors or maybe he's doing all this for le sympathy and views. Don't fall for this shit, it's all attention whoring and of it's not than why should I care? Incels die everyday and no one acknowledge their existence and this piece of chode has 2 million followers boohoo cry me a river

hahahahhaha normies love to eat each other

LMFAO looks like he tried to argue with his parents and BTFO them on some shit

that is the dumbest idea ever, you will always come back from that defeated and depressed, your parents don't give a fuck about you or your opinions on their parenting and politics LMAO, you'll just get shat on

that is hilarious if this is what triggered this retard's meltdown, he didn't learn that much in his entire life, that trying to confront your parents never leads to anything good

honestly i don't want to watch the rest of this shit so somebody just tell me if i was right

Poor chad : (

View attachment 254752

LMFAO looks like he tried to argue with his parents and BTFO them on some shit

that is the dumbest idea ever, you will always come back from that defeated and depressed, your parents don't give a fuck about you or your opinions on their parenting and politics LMAO, you'll just get shat on

that is hilarious if this is what triggered this retard's meltdown, he didn't learn that much in his entire life, that trying to confront your parents never leads to anything good

honestly i don't want to watch the rest of this shit so somebody just tell me if i was right
Man I'm telling you it's all an act for sympathy. A Suicidal guy won't record a video, edit it and upload it and write a description JFL I'm sure next week he'll post his usual Omegle trash videos and everyone will be sympathetic, chads can't loose.

his parents dont even seem unreasonable, honestly seems like hes done a fuck load of psychedelics and fucked his brain up. What a fucking waste of aesthetics honestly.
Yeah JFL at low IQ narcissist normies and their obsession with psychedelics lol get rekt :lul::lul:

He cries for 10 minutes yet not a single tear is seen on the video. Very good manipulative marketing strategy by a shithead Chad. Will probably get himself all over gossip websites and social media.

I fucking hate these types of people who live enjoyable lives and then when they have one bad day, suddenly they become religious and christian. Fuck these POS cretins.

He cries for 10 minutes yet not a single tear is seen on the video. Very good manipulative marketing strategy by a shithead Chad. Will probably get himself all over gossip websites and social media.
I fucking hate these types of people who live enjoyable lives and then when they have one bad day, suddenly they become religious and christian. Fuck these POS cretins.

People are saying that Chad's car is missing from his house and hes not in there either. It looks like he might have roped hopefully

No longer giga-entitled. Just normal-entitled.
It's too much for Chad.

People are saying that Chad's car is missing from his house and hes not in there either. It looks like he might have roped hopefully

Tbh he lived more in his 30 or whatever years than any of us will live in our entire lives

his parents dont even seem unreasonable, honestly seems like hes done a fuck load of psychedelics and fucked his brain up. What a fucking waste of aesthetics honestly.
yeah drugs seem more likely now, not everyone has parents from hell

this guy even made videos with his friends less than a day ago, so he's not an isolated weirdo incel.

Incels: 97 Bluepillers:180

What the fuck.:worryfeels:

Man I'm telling you it's all an act for sympathy. A Suicidal guy won't record a video, edit it and upload it and write a description JFL I'm sure next week he'll post his usual Omegle trash videos and everyone will be sympathetic, chads can't loose.
so you're saying it's something like Onision, this probably how some aging chads get to fuck their last 16 year old, with the wounded birdy act

No longer giga-entitled. Just normal-entitled.
It's too much for Chad.
woe is me chad
Honestly sounds like he went down the usual "enlightenment" path, I've seen this sort of shit happen to a few people it never turns out well.
Whats this "enlightenment" path you're talking about? This is just hedonistic hollywood celebrity lifestyle living.

Norwood pill broke him. But still, he gigamogs us all to oblivion

The-REAL-Reason-Why-Connor-Murphy-Lost-His-Gains-And-His-Hair-Thumbnail-Base-With-Circle.jpg

Connor-Murphy-Before-And-After-Hair.jpg

ZL95gFq.png

cYIsWzx.jpg

He's also tall. 6ft 2 or some shit
Thank you for posting these pics. Good example of someone who did roids and is off their cycle.
Yeah JFL at low IQ narcissist normies and their obsession with psychedelics lol get rekt :lul::lul:
Bro I did a lot of acid (probably research chems) so you have to listen to me babble about vapid shit while I jack myself off over how deep I think I am.

Thank you for posting these pics. Good example of someone who did roids and is off their cycle.

Bro I did a lot of acid (probably research chems) so you have to listen to me babble about vapid shit while I jack myself off over how deep I think I am.
didn't know you shrink that much

When he was on top he was making videos of him mogging manlets in front of their gfs

He knew what he was doing. He had 0 empathy then.
Right that was brutal. Guy didn't care and seemed to enjoy it.

I feel bad for them honestly, their son had the world in the palm of his hand and he pissed it all away by being a retard, what a waste.
i don't think he's entirely to blame, this world is just that evil and corrupting
if it it has so much evil for us, why would guys like him be completely protected?

shoulda never touched the roids woulda still been a giga chad today

:feelskek: lol I have learned never to talk about politics, life, etc. with parents. They can't accept their child knowing more than them. They will find all kinds of ways to avoid acknowledging facts that you present. Plus they will probably just become worried about their son adopting uncomfortable truths from online.

Jfl quarantine has chad reminiscing on his life for the first time

He could still slay decently even with his norwooding but still cries.

People call incels mentally weak while chad cries because he can't giga slay any more, fucking faggot
Didn't watch the video. Did he literally cry about Norwooding? Or just fake cry to gain sympathy of feminazis?

seems hes just having a mental breakdown in general, got involved in some religious cult and has probably fried his brain with something.

He has that attitude of the usual "enlightened" chad who thinks hes got life all sorted out because he's too up his own ass to realise the only reason his life went as well as it did is because of his bone structure and rich ass parents
What a retard. I hate chads

HALALALALALALALAL FUCK THESE STUPID NT FAGGOTS HALALALALALALALAL