Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Famous chad cries on camera while saying he used to bang 3 girls a day

At a point it was thought this Chad was destined to live a good life forever but now he is making a video about roping.

It's interesting to see so many famous Chads lose their charm. Chico, Justin Bieber and now this guy. I wonder who will be next.

Tells you how powerful aging is. Also tells how you can never tell what will happen in future.

At a point it was thought this Chad was destined to live a good life forever but now he is making a video about roping.

It's interesting to see so many famous Chads lose their charm. Chico, Justin Bieber and now this guy. I wonder who will be next.

Tells you how powerful aging is. Also tells how you can never tell what will happen in future.
What happened to Chico?

THis is a problem in rich countires in general. Exitenstial dread and its funny to be a loser until it really hits you. Normies don't know what it actually feels to be a loser.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH HALALALALALALAL

He could still slay decently even with his norwooding but still cries.

People call incels mentally weak while chad cries because he can't giga slay any more, fucking faggot
We're not mentally weak. We're, in fact, mentally disturbed. You cannot live for years suffering from rejection and loneliness without your mental health being affected.

seems hes just having a mental breakdown in general, got involved in some religious cult and has probably fried his brain with something.

He has that attitude of the usual "enlightened" chad who thinks hes got life and happiness all sorted out because he's too up his own ass to realise the only reason his life went as well as it did is because of his bone structure and rich ass parents
Lifefuel cant wait until we hear news of the OD
Jfl mate have you seen any of his mogging videos?
What, you mean the ones where he always targeted weak manlets? He wouldn't be shit if he wasn't roiding like hell

his hairline looks pretty bad. that's with a transplant? he's got a bald spot up top
We're almost sure he started taking and other stuff because he stopped taking roids for a few months when people started making fun of his hairline.
Lifefuel cant wait until we hear news of the OD

What, you mean the ones where he always targeted weak manlets? He wouldn't be shit if he wasn't roiding like hell
Thank god the roids took out his hair in exchange. Fuck him.

seems hes just having a mental breakdown in general, got involved in some religious cult and has probably fried his brain with something.

He has that attitude of the usual "enlightened" chad who thinks hes got life and happiness all sorted out because he's too up his own ass to realise the only reason his life went as well as it did is because of his bone structure and rich ass parents
We're almost sure he started taking and other stuff because he stopped taking roids for a few months when people started making fun of his hairline.

Thank god the roids took out his hair in exchange. Fuck him.

its almost twisted in a way because men are disposable and once you're not useful anymore society will toss you out and this fucking Chad is having anxiety when that becomes a possibility.

just be a chad and go insane theory

Nah it's all his looks going down. His narcy personality lacks the humility to accept it and he is blaming it on his parents.
What happened to Chico?
Screenshot 20200510 022751  01

Aging

We are some of the most Mentally tough people imo

its almost twisted in a way because men are disposable and once you're not useful anymore society will toss you out and this fucking Chad is having anxiety when that becomes a possibility.
Chad has had a happy life, everything has gone right for him for the most part. The moment chad's life gets challenging in some ways or he can't get what he wants (his hair and his parents approval here) then chad loses his fucking mind lmao. Lockdown didn't help probably either

Why the fuck did my low effort thread explode though? wtf
I love how normalfags keep gaslighting us and saying "boo hoo you can't get laid", yet this is how their depression looks like. If anything we should be the ones "boo hoo"ing them .
One high school chad I knew got into an argument with his friends and they stopped inviting him to parties for 1-2 weeks. Then everything went back to normal.

Dude acted like a sad little bitch lmao. And years later I heard him talk about "that one time in hs I was depressed bro"

Last edited:
lol this is the guy is from all the lookism memes that everyone admires

what the hell is wrong with this shithead? he looks as crazy as I was back in 2015 and 2018

is the sheer evil of this world getting even to fucking lookism jack-off fantasies?
He went from being admired like a god to being a punching bag because of the norwoodpill. So many people made fun of him over this

Chad has had a happy life, everything has gone right for him for the most part. The moment chad's life gets challenging in some ways or he can't get what he wants (his hair and his parents approval here) then chad loses his fucking mind lmao. Lockdown didn't help probably either

Why the fuck did my low effort thread explode though? wtf
Then Chad hits the wall while Stacy could betabuxx when she its the wall

It blew it up because everybody knows how it feels to live in clown world and the people in it who make our lives a tragic comedy. We all just united together.

I remember watching vids of this dude way back. Used to get off on brutal mogging manlets with their girlfriends.

Fuck this steroid taking bitch, and thank Allah Mr. Norwood Reaper came'a knockin'.

I remember watching vids of this dude way back. Used to get off on brutal mogging manlets with their girlfriends.

Fuck this steroid taking bitch, and thank Allah Mr. Norwood Reaper came'a knockin'.
Its like toy story where all the toys only purpose is to be played with. and then once the kids grow up, they toss the toys away, kind of like this Chad.
Good fucking riddance another stage prop for this stage play called clown world being tossed out. Another prop will take his place.

You don't realise how golden it is
I should also add that a girl he paid to be in his video later said in a video of her own that his place stank and dude was dirty

JUST TAKE 5 SHOWERS A DAY BRO
Meanwhile chad stinks

Vid (tho she's obnoxious af)

Jfl , Balding destroys you

Yeah, I don't think the reaper could have come for a more deserving person. Spent his whole life having fun flexing on less attractive men and now has to have that taken away. A rare moment of karma really.
The roids give and the roids take as we say in the fitness community

I mean the roids just speed it up, he was already predisposed to balding. It was only a matter of time.
The first sign of mortality is hair because everyday it starts thinning little by little. And then you don't realize it until its really not there anymore.

I mean the roids just speed it up, he was already predisposed to balding. It was only a matter of time.
I meant that roids are never side effect free. He took the chance and blasted for years and mogged normal people, gave women unrealistic expectations etc, but it wasn't free.

Jfl , Balding destroys you
People often that @mylifeistrash exaggerates the effect of balding, but it can take down some legit chads.

(Incels: 99, Bluepillers: 186)

Bluepillers fuck off. Hope he suffers much more.

The first sign of mortality is hair because everyday it starts thinning little by little. And then you don't realize it until its really not there anymore.
I went from NW1 to 2 without realizing it. When I started noticing it I wasn't even sure if it was just a bad haircut or what. It's brutal because it creeps up on you until it's too late and the damage is done. I'm sure it was the same for him.

Although he has the bone structure to still live a decent life even if he goes bald.
Lets be honest people will laugh at him when goes bald his Youtube will go to shit.

He is in an very bad situation too. If he continues to roid he will be slick bald as steroids are literally androgens and a cycle of steroids is a pretty big dose of androgens. I'm not an expert on gymcelling but on the other hand if he stops to roid he can't have an excellent physique and will slowly lose his physique.

It seems his famous Chad days are over and he can't accept that he will no more be fucking three girls in a day. Hence he is having a mental breakdown. He also went after normie copes but nothing will stop lookism.
I should also add that a girl he paid to be in his video later said in a video of her own that his place stank and dude was dirty

JUST TAKE 5 SHOWERS A DAY BRO
Meanwhile chad stinks

Vid (tho she's obnoxious af)

Jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

OP go phuck yourself. phaggot.

IF YOU MAKE A THREAD WITH A VIDEO LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES, AT LEAST WATCH IT AND PROVIDE A TLDW.

Lets be honest people will laugh at him when goes bald his Youtube will go to shit.

He is in an very bad situation too. If he continues to roid he will be slick bald as steroids are literally androgens and a cycle of steroids is a pretty big dose of androgens. I'm not an expert on gymcelling but on the other hand if he stops to roid he can't have an excellent physique and will slowly lose his physique.

It seems his famous Chad days are over and he can't accept that he will no more be fucking three girls in a day. Hence he is having a mental breakdown. He also went after normie copes but nothing will stop lookism.

Jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He went off cycle and (probably) started blasting fin for a few months. Until he realized his channel was fucking dying. Not only was he still losing his hair but now everyone was either saying bro you're small ... OR they finally realized he was just a steroid drug addict. Then later he went back to roiding again

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

OP go phuck yourself. phaggot.

IF YOU MAKE A THREAD WITH A VIDEO LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES, AT LEAST WATCH IT AND PROVIDE A TLDW.
I couldn't bring myself to watch everything
TLDW he can't get his parents approval so he cries on camera. Could be for attention like others have pointed out

I also think him being bullied and laughed at for balding is a big reason why he's in this state

Last edited:
Hilarious to be honest, fuck roiders, they're part of the problem giving women insane fucking standards on what men should look like.
They're like peacocks that have big feathers and become easy prey for predators in the wild. Got to love fisherian runaway

Hope they kill themselves
In gta 5 on pc of course. :feelsEhh:
This kind of reminds me about lions, young chad that rule with a lot of bitches, but once they become too old newer chad get everything while thry are left to rot. Lifefuel.

Last edited:

Seems like hes a legit wackjob, very much over for schizochad

He went off cycle and (probably) started blasting fin for a few months. Until he realized his channel was fucking dying. Not only was he still losing his hair but now everyone was either saying bro you're small ... OR they finally realized he was just a steroid drug addict

maxresdefault.jpg
JFL steroids of peace.

Him without steroids is me after 1 year of training.
I couldn't bring myself to watch everything
TLDW he can't get his parents approval so he cries on camera. Could be for attention like others have pointed out

I also think him being bullied and laughed at for balding is a big reason why he's in this state
Imagine my shock.

Hilarious to be honest, fuck roiders, they're part of the problem giving women insane fucking standards on what men should look like.
So many men put so much effort in the gym and look NOTHING like the steroid drug addicts and become insecure because of them.
So many women start to think you can become huge if you just hit the gym twice a month or do push ups home because of these frauds

And what do you do? Either you stay natty and get mogged, or you hop on roids and risk balding, gyno and health issues. You're fucked either way.
JFL steroids of peace.

Imagine my shock.
Cuz you don't lose ALL your gains off roids, just most of it. Plus he was STILL training. He would be nothing special without shoving needles up his ass.

There are studies showing that roids permanently change the nuclei of your muscle cells forever after years of heavy blasting, giving you some sort of edge.

Though some people's hormones become unbalanced af post roids so they actually get worse than normal once they get off

Last edited:
So many men put so much effort in the gym and look NOTHING like the steroid drug addicts and become insecure because of them.
So many women start to think you can become huge if you just hit the gym twice a month or do push ups home because of these frauds

And what do you do? Either you stay natty and get mogged, or you hop on roids and risk balding, gyno and health issues. You're fucked either way.
and yet men who want skinny women is "unrealistic expectations"

and yet men who want skinny women is "unrealistic expectations"
The hypocrisy and double standards are fucking insane.

Pic related, though the guy on the right was a roiding model/bodybuilder, forgot his name

vZNpxQX4X_NXtdSylTgoM7y8BZXsiLicQnEnTJiubNQ.jpg

He probably fucked up his dopamine receptors or maybe he's doing all this for le sympathy and views. Don't fall for this shit, it's all attention whoring and of it's not than why should I care? Incels die everyday and no one acknowledge their existence and this piece of chode has 2 million followers boohoo cry me a river
Bingo

this is what annoys me, men get accused of being unrealistic for thinking women shouldn't need a crane to get out bed, meanwhile women expect men to have a body attainable only through substance abuse.
I've heard foids irl say they like guys who have "some muscle" or who are "naturally muscular" like the guys who play Thor and Captain America. That's their standards lmao.

I hate this phaggot with a passion just by seeing all the mogging gifs back on lookism where they would show him next to some 5 ft deformedcel gymlet and then focus on the gymlet girlfriend watching connor murphy

im proud to say not a single second of my life has went to watching this pompous phaggot’s videos and funding his youtube millions

this makes me so happy. I hope he ropes

yeah I've heard shit from women who think that body type of achieveable by just eating your greens and doing some home workout occasionally. They're completely delusional about what is actually required to achieve that kind of body type.
You can never win in this sick and backwards society.

you try going on gear to get big as possible just to meet a women's batshit insane standards? Oh stop being insecure. Teehee!

He is of Irish ancestry too but I am of manlet stock. Manlets probably had an advantage during battles, being able to duck under tree branches, probably why my ancestors survived.

Why isn’t this tagged lifefuel??? Seeing this chad crying like a pussy is hilarious :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelshaha::dab:

Why isn’t this tagged lifefuel??? Seeing this chad crying like a pussy is hilarious :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelshaha::dab:
Well at the end of the day he still giga mogs us and he's still chadlite at the very least.

I hate this phaggot with a passion just by seeing all the mogging gifs back on lookism where they would show him next to some 5 ft deformedcel gymlet and then focus on the gymlet girlfriend watching connor murphy

im proud to say not a single second of my life has went to watching this pompous phaggot’s videos and funding his youtube millions

this makes me so happy. I hope he ropes
Yeah I remember that one gif of him mogging a manlet gymcel with pepperoni nipples. He knew exactly what he was doing. That manlet was just a stepping stone for him. Fuck him

Well at the end of the day he still giga mogs us and he's still chadlite at the very least.

Yeah I remember that one gif of him mogging a manlet gymcel with pepperoni nipples. He knew exactly what he was doing. That manlet was just a stepping stone for him. Fuck him
I remember that, does anyone have the gif?

What does he do in his 'enlightenment' videos btw?

Just looked at this guy's video history. What a shallow, vapid person. Don't feel even a tiny amount of sympathy or pity.

JFL steroids of peace.

Imagine my shock.
Yup he looks mediocre as fuck now.

You can't look good without roids.

Dumb Chad.

He should just Wes Watson maxx by going to prison for 10 years, becoming a shot caller and then when he gets out he’ll have probably the same amount of receding hairline the real Wes Watson has now but that will not matter one bit as due to 10 years of Wes Watson maxxing in the pen he’ll come out far more swole than he’s ever been in his life while out in the free world not to mention he will be dark triad maxxed to infinity by now having legit street cred and be perceived also as a legitimate hardened thug.

He’ll literally be drowning in pussy with all sorts of women young, old and in between all competing to be the first to get his cock into their mouths.

Wes Watson and Big Herc, fucking legit prison content.

I used to watch his videos for suicide fuel

crazy how he lost his mind

seems like looks arent everything if you have no guidance